Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey stevetheroofer,........have a doughnut!

they do not

They do not have much of a choice. Either they stop this slow and gradual invasion or someone else will...

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    And Indiana is in amongst some fine company,....YEE-Haww!

This is great news. I am getting another one of those doughnut eating grins on my face!
    Nebraska is there too - I'm so proud! (Though we're currently behind in the Holiday Bowl college football game with Washington on now, whom we already beat earlier this season. )

But back to eliminating anchor babies - NE State Senator Charlie Janssen is the man!! One of our most ardent pro-enforcement advocates in the state legislature here. He's the one from NE who has joined the national group pushing for this.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

builditnow wrote,
    Nebraska is there too
    I was not surprised. Just thrilled with the company.

and,

NE State Senator Charlie Janssen is the man!! One of our most ardent pro-enforcement advocates in the state legislature here. He's the one from NE who has joined the national group pushing for this.

Yes, I have seen his name come up here at ALIPAC quite a number of times. Not surprised..........Afterall it is Nebraska, home of many fine folks and much common sense.

Roundabout wrote:
    Yes, I have seen his name come up here at ALIPAC quite a number of times. Not surprised..........Afterall it is Nebraska, home of many fine folks and much common sense.
    Thanks! Though sometimes I think too many people in Nebraska don't have any common sense when it comes to this issue. At least way too many of them just stay silent, living in their little suburban bubble life, allowing themselves to be silenced by the race baitors, while their town, state, and country are being blatantly invaded and occupied.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow

This is great news. I am getting another one of those doughnut eating grins on my face!
    Nebraska is there too - I'm so proud! (Though we're currently behind in the Holiday Bowl college football game with Washington on now, whom we already beat earlier this season. )

But back to eliminating anchor babies - NE State Senator Charlie Janssen is the man!! One of our most ardent pro-enforcement advocates in the state legislature here. He's the one from NE who has joined the national group pushing for this.
    I JUST WISH FOR ONCE THAT N.C. WOULD TAKE THE HIGH ROAD AND JOIN IN WITH OTHER STATES AND LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE TAR HEEL STATE IS FED UP WITH THIS ILLEGAL ALIEN BS. BUT NO, OUR STATE OFFICIALS ARE JUST MAKING THEM AS WELCOME AS CAN BE. I'M SICK OF IT

ITS HIGH TIME SOMETHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS BIRTH RIGHT CITIZENSHIP. THESE WOMEN ARE COMING HERE JUST FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF HAVING A BABY ON U.S. SOIL JUST TO GET THEIR HANDS ON BENEFITS THAT THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO. CASE IN POINT WAS THE WOMAN THAT WAS ON THE CBS NEWS A WHILE BACK. SHE COMES HERE AS BIG AS A TICK, HAS HER ANCHOR BABY AND THEN HAS THE NERVE TO WONDER WHY WE THE PEOPLE ARE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH HER AND ALL OTHERS LIKE HER. I'M GLAD THIS IS GOING TO FINALLY BE ADDRESSED. IT NEVER SHOULD HAVE STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT STATES CLEARLY IN THE 14TH AMENDMENT THAT ILLEGAL ALIENS WERE NOT COVERED UNDER THAT ADMENDMENT. MAYBE NOT IN THOSE WORDS BUT ITS THERE NON THE LESS AND IT EXCLUDES THEM

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow

I JUST WISH FOR ONCE THAT N.C. WOULD TAKE THE HIGH ROAD AND JOIN IN WITH OTHER STATES AND LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE TAR HEEL STATE IS FED UP WITH THIS ILLEGAL ALIEN BS. BUT NO, OUR STATE OFFICIALS ARE JUST MAKING THEM AS WELCOME AS CAN BE. I'M SICK OF IT
    Right there with you. This state has been giving out fake IDs to the illegals for years now. We are a magnet state because of it.

I've watched the wages be lowered and the jobs be stolen as well as an ungodly amount of social services.

We need to start blasting our leaders with calls and faxes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast