Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC Yonderis.

Birthright Citizenship is the FIRST thing that needs to change. This is one of our biggest problems, one of the main incentives for illegal immigration. This results in U.S. citizenship being almost meaningless. A pregnant woman illegally sneaks into our country, goes to any hospital ER to give birth, at tax-payer expense, and voila', a new U.S. citizen! Sickening.

Yonderis wrote:
    6) An end to the practice of automatic citizenship by birthright to children born of illegal aliens. (Anchor-babies.)
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Welcome to ALIPAC Yonderis.

Birthright Citizenship is the FIRST thing that needs to change. This is one of our biggest problems, one of the main incentives for illegal immigration. This results in U.S. citizenship being almost meaningless. A pregnant woman illegally sneaks into our country, goes to any hospital ER to give birth, at tax-payer expense, and voila', a new U.S. citizen! Sickening.

Yonderis wrote:
    6) An end to the practice of automatic citizenship by birthright to children born of illegal aliens. (Anchor-babies.)
    Thank you, builditnow. It's good to be here.

Yes. I agree completely. I wasn't posting in any particular order, but changing that should definitely be the first step towards "reform".

U.S. citizenship is all but meaningless as it is now. There is no benefit to being a citizen anymore. In fact, it's becoming a detriment.

Anymore illegal aliens receive the same benefits (constitutional - for the most part, benefits, jobs taken from citizens, vote, counsel at trials for their crimes, etc.) without paying the taxes that a citizen must pay to live here and be afforded those benefits as needed.

Where's the benefit of being a citizen?

It's disgraceful.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

Welcome to alipac Yonderis, sounds like you have been all over this problem for some time, glad you have joined us in the fight!!

I agree with everyone but would like to add one of the most important things is law enforcement, we must stop Janet Napolitano from picking and choosing what laws she want to enforce.

ALL immigration laws must be enforced, and it is not up to her to change the laws to suit herself, the "immigration Nationality Act" through (287g) program gives state and local goverment the authority to enforce the laws and she seems to think as a law enforcement officier she can change laws only congress has the authority to do, we have too many people over stepping their bounds of authority.

I also question an illegal aliens constitutional rights, as the Bill of Rights refers to the rights of citizens , I don't believe they have any rights under OUR constitution.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you, SoSad. Point me in the direction of a self-help group. Good Lord, I started reading here at 9:30 or so last night. It's now 9:30 a.m. here.

My parents emigrated back in '59 or '60 and I know what they went through just to get here. Add to that, had they committed any crime during the 5 years prior to them obtaining citizenship, they would have been deported.

I lost a business years ago as a result of illegal aliens.

Citizens are afforded the benefits of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Those here illegally should not be and to the best of my knowledge aren't.

Yet the bleeding hearts (ACLU, etc.) seem to prevail to the bleeding heart politicians (Democrats, for the most part) and here we are.

Oh, I sooooo agree on Janet Napolitano. That is one person who needs to be removed from office before she does more damage than she's already done. Traitorous "b" with an "itch". There is no way any citizen or legal alien can say she upholds the laws of this country.

Thank you, SoSad. Point me in the direction of a self-help group. Good Lord, I started reading here at 9:30 or so last night. It's now 9:30 a.m. here.
    If you find that self help group let me know, I need it also Look at it this way we are getting in alot of practice for the ungodly amount of hours and stress we put in when the traitors in DC indroduce yet another shamnesty bill...They just don't comprehend the word NO.

Nice looking son you have there, please thank him for serving our country and protecting Americans, let him know we are doing our damndest at home to try to preserve what he is fighting for over there, so when he comes home we will still have something left to protect.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I will, SoSad. I'm afraid that we are the "self-help" group. In this case it's a matter of eliminating the problem, thereby eliminating the need for a "self-help" group.

Thank you for the compliment re: my son, Ryan. I'll pass your kind words on. I know he'll appreciate knowing he's supported and yes, we are doing what we can at home.

The democrats should feel the angst. They might as well pack it up if they supported the Health Care bill, TARP, the Bailout, the Climate bill, ACORN or Comprehensive Immigration Reform. Americans tried let them know how we felt about certain policies and they refused to listen.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yonderis wrote:

I lost a business years ago as a result of illegal aliens.
    Welcome and so glad to have you Yonderis. We have several members here who have lost businesses due to IA's. You and LoneProtester could have a nice long chat. He has been thru the ringer with it and his ongoing story has been posted here several times.

At the risk of being nosy, what type of business did you have?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi SicNTiredInSoCal and Thank you. It's good to be here. I'm in good company.

No imposition at all. I had a construction business. (Drywall.) I feel for LoneProtester. That's what I felt like at the time. Broke my heart the day I told my guys to find other employment.

GC's were hiring the IA's to do the jobs to get them to completion. THEN, those same jerks (who used to give us the jobs) would call us in for "pick-up" work - as in, to fix the IA substandard work that was holding up the job/inspections.

It was a huge fight (I'll not repeat the language) between me and the GC's when I refused to continue doing pick-up work only. Bottom line - I told them they could get their (expletive) IA's back to fix their (expletive).

Pick-up work doesn't feed a family where it's one to a household and they pay 100% of their own bills.

IA's were undercutting us by 25% and more. Easy to do when it's four to a household and they are only paying 25% of the bills and no taxes.

I had enough banked personally and through the business to carry my guys for two months and they had that much time to find new employers. Three had to go out of state back then.

Broke my heart. These were friends. People we bbq'd with, attended birthday parties with, etc.. People who entered my home with no fear of GSD's and let their children play with them. We were together through births, deaths, etc. And, as a result of the damned IA's, I had to let them go and close the doors.

Sorry. Didn't mean to run on like that.

It's been almost 15 years and that was back in California.

Some things you just never get over. And you learn earlier than most the damage that IA's can do to the American family and worker.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonderis
    Hi SicNTiredInSoCal and Thank you. It's good to be here. I'm in good company.

No imposition at all. I had a construction business. (Drywall.) I feel for LoneProtester. That's what I felt like at the time. Broke my heart the day I told my guys to find other employment.

GC's were hiring the IA's to do the jobs to get them to completion. THEN, those same jerks (who used to give us the jobs) would call us in for "pick-up" work - as in, to fix the IA substandard work that was holding up the job/inspections.

It was a huge fight (I'll not repeat the language) between me and the GC's when I refused to continue doing pick-up work only. Bottom line - I told them they could get their (expletive) IA's back to fix their (expletive).

Pick-up work doesn't feed a family where it's one to a household and they pay 100% of their own bills.

IA's were undercutting us by 25% and more. Easy to do when it's four to a household and they are only paying 25% of the bills and no taxes.

I had enough banked personally and through the business to carry my guys for two months and they had that much time to find new employers. Three had to go out of state back then.

Broke my heart. These were friends. People we bbq'd with, attended birthday parties with, etc.. People who entered my home with no fear of GSD's and let their children play with them. We were together through births, deaths, etc. And, as a result of the damned IA's, I had to let them go and close the doors.

Sorry. Didn't mean to run on like that.

It's been almost 15 years and that was back in California.

Some things you just never get over. And you learn earlier than most the damage that IA's can do to the American family and worker.
    Im so sorry. Your story sounds similar to LoneProtestors, only he went to jail for calling a contractor a cheap bastard or something to that effect.

We have a friend who does tile. We know him, but not who was going to be his helpers. I asked him if they were illegals and right away he said no, Im the only mexican on the job! LOL! Then I asked him how his biz was affected by IA's and he said they have taken work from him and made work for him. He has been to many jobs that he had to "clean up" after IA's and he charged those customers to the hilt for it too! Hopefully they learned thier lesson. You get what you pay for.

Anyway, we are glad your here. Please tell your son we are rooting for him and to come home soon and safe. He's a handsome young man, reminds me of my brother. The dog is beautiful too!

By the way, does your son have a "feel" for what the military thinks of Obama right about now?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast