Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In mho,this person,being illegal,has no right to be treated differently than any other person that happens on U.S. soil.I recently had an occasion to have to sign a form for the government when I was involved in a $10,000 cash transaction and I was happy do do so as I had nothing to hide.This illegal deserves no sympathy from me,as he clearly ignored U.S. laws to get his ill gotten gain. He deserves to forfeit his $59,000 and to be prosecuted if this money wasn't taxed,then deported and banned for life from the U.S.This might be tough,but we have laws and I make no apology in believing that they should be enforced.

PS. Whenever I happen to be tuned in to CNN and Rick Sanchez appears, I turn the channel. CNN, are you tuned in here?
    PhredE, I see I am not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    PS. Whenever I happen to be tuned in to CNN and Rick Sanchez appears, I turn the channel. CNN, are you tuned in here?
    PhredE, I see I am not alone.
    ...And, it's probably more than just the two of us too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm no Rick Sanchez fan, it just so happened we were flipping through and caught the Pedro story. Now he's signing off his show with a spanish phrase too, what a jerkoff.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I hope that nobody is believing this illegal aliens story about saving this money from a $5.50 an hour job.

At that wage, every penny he earned for 6 of his 11 years would have gone into savings.

That would leave him approximately half of his wage for living expenses.

Anyone want to explain how anyone in America, even tax free, can survive off of $2.25 per hour?

On a 40 hour work week, that is only $90 per week. That is less than $12 per day for food, lodging, transportation, clothing, recreation, etc...

Granted, he may have saved on food cost working at a food establishment, but it should be clear to everyone that this guy got money through some other source which is probably criminal.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That might explain why he didn't opt for the 20k 'buyout' deal with the Feds. Hmmm, there are still things we do not know about all this, I'm sure...

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2604

and this piece moved from Gen Discussion to the Articles and News section

W

I say let's send that $59,000 cash to building the border fence now!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Bet even La Raza thinking "$59k in a duffel bag? YOU STUPID IDIOT!"..

by the way Mr. William, your figures are assuming he worked 40 hours a week. If your working under the table for cash, his employer likely worked him more then 40 hours a week. Why would he not? IRS has no idea this dude worked for him.

Just wondering where he was a dishwasher at.

11 to 13 years in this country , and he can't speak a word of English. I say send him back home without the money, and donate the money to charity.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast