Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just heard the new media say that he should pay the federal income tax and interest and the rest should be returned to him. Nothing about the State income tax, city income tax, social security tax and what about the free benefits he may have received all these years. I am tried of paying for illegals and the businesses that employ them.

Thanks for the update, Nyse! AND WELCOME TO ALIPAC!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Well just so you guys know my husband practically kicked my butt on this one. He pointed out that if this were either of us, and we worked a side job and had $60k in non-taxed money, there would be no pity party for us at the IRS. Nor would Rick Sanchez call the White House, Dept of Justice on my behalf. I'd be in jail.

BTW Rick had a poll on his show "Should English be the official language" and 74% said yes, even though he spews pro-reconquista attitude.
    I have to agree with your husband on this one. I just can't feel sorry for the man. He broke the law, plain and simple. You give one illegal an inch,and the other 19,000,000 illegals will take a mile.

And beings the Gov already knows he's here illegally, why is he not deported?
    BTW,I watch Rick for the last three nights,and tonight was my last night watching. I stood all I can stand of his condensending tone, and I've had a belly full. Pro-Reconquista attitude indeed!

Stop the flow

[Mod Edit]

If a citizen doesn't pay their taxes, they go to jail.

This guy might forfeit his money, but he's walking around bad mouthing
    our country. We have no self respect whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I hope that nobody is believing this illegal aliens story about saving this money from a $5.50 an hour job.

At that wage, every penny he earned for 6 of his 11 years would have gone into savings.

That would leave him approximately half of his wage for living expenses.

Anyone want to explain how anyone in America, even tax free, can survive off of $2.25 per hour?

On a 40 hour work week, that is only $90 per week. That is less than $12 per day for food, lodging, transportation, clothing, recreation, etc...

Granted, he may have saved on food cost working at a food establishment, but it should be clear to everyone that this guy got money through some other source which is probably criminal.

W

This case has had enormous exposure - most of it sympathetic. It is amazing that none of those reporting crunched the numbers and presented that dubious side of the story as well. Rick Sanchez especially has tried to make a martyr out of this man.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345