Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Lou Dobbs

I received the notification, and looked over the YouTube video. Then I left quite a few comments as I usually do. I don't know what to think of Lou, and his motive as of yet. I will wait for clarification.

It's speculation on my part, but I am taking a long shot in suggesting his wife and her family may be pressing him. There has been death threats and his home was fired at. Perhaps he feels like I do (although I will never change my stance, and I am willing to die for it).

What I am referring to is how it feels to lead a charge, turn around and see no one there to back you up. He has been disparaged by many forms of media, seditious politicians, and talk-show hosts. His office has been mobbed with protestors demanding his head. Meddling Mexican presidents and our President have spoke of him as the enemy.

He must feel that we have let him down, and I don't mean writing emails, and backing him from comfortable workstations. Where were we when the mobs protested him, or when the media came after him. Why were we not out in force to protest them? Why haven't we made such a statement with our numbers to put fear in them?

I've been fighting this fight for more than 25 years. I've gone to countless protests, summits, and meetings - including the last Tea Party Rally Nov. 14th. Our numbers have been dismal. With that being said, perhaps he is giving in based on that fact. If we are going to win our country back, most of you have to get into the fight away from your computers.

I've had to be ready to fight to the death because we were severly outnumbered by mobs of people who are not even citizens of this country. I've taken my .45 along for when the situation may have gotten to the point where I would have to use it. Thank God it hasn't happened. but there were a couple of times when I should have used it. Many of the protests I've joined were dominated by women. The feeling of disappointment is unmeasurable.

I will at this time give Lou Dobbs the benefit of the doubt. I would like to see him step up. How many of "our guys" have stepped to the plate and looked back to see we were nowhere in sight. The illegal aliens and their support network always outnumber us and have the louder voices.
    I am still puzzled how a guy like Terry Anderson is struggling to stay on the air when he has fought the fight for 10 year now. How about William? He has been there for us. We should be raising $25 million instead of $25K. What is wrong with us? Our country is being pushed around by the Hispanic community who is not concerned with, and undermine us at every juncture with impunity.

We must get tougher, ruthless. We must become them. They do not fear us. We must be willing to get arrested. They must know we will fight them physically, as opposed to words. They get to label us, throw objects at us, desecrate our flag in our faces, and laugh at us as if we are helpless, afraid to step outside of the law as they have.

If we are serious about our country, our land, we must step up. Take that day off, tell your buddies, show up with the numbers to make them notice and take us seriously.

We still have the opportunity to win this thing.

I will look forward to clarification from Lou Dobbs. But in all honesty, do we really need him to speak for us?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Beware JohnDoe2, look here on Brian Bilbray:

"Brian Bilbray on Free Trade:

"Click here for 5 full quotes on Free Trade OR background on Free Trade.

* Voted YES on promoting free trade with Peru. (Nov 2007)
    * Voted NO on assisting workers who lose jobs due to globalization. (Oct 2007)
    * Voted NO on withdrawing from the WTO. (Jun 2000)
    * Voted YES on 'Fast Track' authority for trade agreements. (Sep 199
    * Promote the Andean Free Trade Agreement. (May 2002)"

http://www.ontheissues.org/CA/Brian_Bilbray.htm

Bilbray also voted for CAFTA.

Then there's Mike Huckabee, a Free Trader also:

"Mike Huckabee on Free Trade

Click here for 11 full quotes on Free Trade OR other candidates on Free Trade OR background on Free Trade.

* Supports NAFTA & CAFTA, if partners “haftaâ€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Beware JohnDoe2, look here on Brian Bilbray
    My issues are:

Secure our borders and stop the invasion of our country by MILLIONS of illegal aliens from all over the world

and

NO AMNESTY

First things first.

After that is done I'll concern myself with anything else that needs to be done.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My issues are:

Secure our borders and stop the invasion of our country by MILLIONS of illegal aliens from all over the world

and

NO AMNESTY

First things first.

After that is done I'll concern myself with anything else that needs to be done.
    That's what we're all working for every single day. But when we support a Presidential candidate, we have to look at their positions on both illegal immigration and free trade because in actuality, more Americans are being put out of work by free trade than illegal immigration.

We've lost about 10 million low-end jobs to illegal aliens. We've lost 3 X that number of good jobs, well over 32 million jobs, to Free Trade.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeoil
    Lou Dobbs just did the same sheepish interview he did a year or so ago when he had the head of La Raza on his show. He cowed down to her and let her run the interview, get in his face, shout and demand his resignation.
    I remember that as well, it was disturbing how he let her run over him.

My issues are:

and

NO AMNESTY

First things first.

I agree with you, but if that's the way you feel, then Huckabee is not your man. In the last election he came out in favor of amnesty.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    My issues are:

and

NO AMNESTY

First things first.

I agree with you, but if that's the way you feel, then Huckabee is not your man. In the last election he came out in favor of amnesty.

Huckabee placed this pledge on his blog on his campaign website

January 17, 2008 - 11:38 PM

by Mike Huckabee

Yesterday, I signed the following pledge:

"I pledge to oppose amnesty or any other special path to citizenship for the millions of foreign nationals unlawfully present in the United States. As President, I will fully implement enforcement measures that, over time, will lead to the attrition of our illegal immigrant population. I also pledge to make security of our borders a top priority of my administration."

Important points:

1. The 12 to 20 million illegal immigrants now here will have to go home.

2. They will not get any legal status while here that allows them to remain long-term.

3. Once in their home countries, they may apply for re-admittance to the U.S. as immigrants, visitors or temporary workers through normal channels.

4. Once in their home countries, they will not receive any special privileges on the basis of their having been in the U.S. illegally, such as being put to the front of a visa line.

5. There will be no new categories or programs through which they may re-enter the U.S.

6. There will not be an expansion of green cards in any existing categories that will speed up their movement to the front of the line.

(The Governor agreed to this pledge made to the American people with his public signing before the national media on Jan. 16, 2008 at North Greenville University, South Carolina.)
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From the "ontheissues" link sited above about Huckabee:

FactCheck: Yes, supported scholarships for AR illegal aliens. (Dec 2007)

Pathway to citizenship must start at back of line, out of US. (Dec 2007)
    -During the election he said he'd be okay with "touch an go"

FactCheck: AR college bill accepted illegals after 3 years. (Nov 2007)

Punish people who break the law; but not their children. (Nov 2007)
    -he's okay with anchor babies!!

Some anti-immigration advocates are based on racism. (Sep 2007)
    -not anti-illegal, but said anti-immigrant

Change rule barring immigrants from running for president. (May 2007

Path to citizenship if illegals admit guilt & pay fine. (Jan 2007)
    -i.e. AMNESTY!!!

Seal the borders in a responsible way. (Jan 2006)
    - "responsible way?"

Mike Huckabee is for allowing illegals to get in-state tuition and/or scholarships to go to our colleges.

He's for allowing anchor babies.

Worst of all, he's for amnesty.

Huckabee is NOT on our side.

If you doubt what I say, go ahead and read the ALIPAC archives from during the election. He was for amnesty. I remember. I was here on the ALIPAC forums at the time.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    From the "ontheissues" link sited above about Huckabee:

FactCheck: Yes, supported scholarships for AR illegal aliens. (Dec 2007)

Pathway to citizenship must start at back of line, out of US. (Dec 2007)
    -During the election he said he'd be okay with "touch an go"

FactCheck: AR college bill accepted illegals after 3 years. (Nov 2007)

Punish people who break the law; but not their children. (Nov 2007)
    -he's okay with anchor babies!!

Some anti-immigration advocates are based on racism. (Sep 2007)
    -not anti-illegal, but said anti-immigrant

Change rule barring immigrants from running for president. (May 2007

Path to citizenship if illegals admit guilt & pay fine. (Jan 2007)
    -i.e. AMNESTY!!!

Seal the borders in a responsible way. (Jan 2006)
    - "responsible way?"

Mike Huckabee is for allowing illegals to get in-state tuition and/or scholarships to go to our colleges.

He's for allowing anchor babies.

Worst of all, he's for amnesty.

Huckabee is NOT on our side.

If you doubt what I say, go ahead and read the ALIPAC archives from during the election. He was for amnesty. I remember. I was here on the ALIPAC forums at the time.
    Correctomundo! It appears we may only have ourselves and some Sheriffs to stop the madness of illegal immigration. Every leader will be a potential adversary in one way or another, so I believe the sooner we accept that reality, the better off we'll be and the more effective our efforts will become. Instead of cheering them on while they run their mouths and stab us in the back, we'll only cheer them when they've done their jobs, stopped illegal immigration, secured our borders, enforced our laws and deported every single illegal alien from US soil with no child left behind.

I still think we give Lou Dobbs, the opportunity to explain himself and then we decide on him thereafter. There is no rush, the election is 3 years away, so lets take our time.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789