Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs

As a great leader once said "there you go again"..This man has shown himself to be a dressed up street whore like all the rest we have in D.C. ANYTHING for votes. I guess its not possible to get an honest person to speak for us anymore. When this country shatters into hundreds of splinter governments at least we can try to move to the flavor that attacts us. I am 68 years old. served my country in harms way and I am filled with Sad to say its in a large part my generations fault. We were to busy working to secure a future as we we taught, we closed our eyes to the greed in our Gov. We even began to chucle when news of coruption hit the papers.."they all do it" was the response..We even shook our head and grinned when Clinton shamed this land of ours."Oh that Bill" like speaking of a dark sheep in the family. I belive its all going to come crashing down and we will have to rebuild this country anew, maybe its for the best. Values of family, God, and real people working together will in the end make America a better place,

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    As far as I know Lou has never advocated the removal of the illegals in this country, he has always preached about securing the border and ports then we could open the debate on the people already here.
    This is true and he has always opposed amnesty or shamnesty or any program that dealt with the illegals already here until AFTER our borders were secure and our officials had control of immigration once again.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Typical turncoat "politician". Didn't take long for Dobbs to sellout his country for a few hispanic votes. CNN really screwed up, he's one of them after all.

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    As far as I know Lou has never advocated the removal of the illegals in this country....
    That may be true.

I don't advocate the forced removal of ILLEGALS.

I do believe that we can inspire or motivate them to self-deport by removing the jobs and free social services magnets that brought them here in the first place.

The bottom line is that there is NO middle ground on amnesty.

It is unacceptable, PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Americaneagle1
    Remove me from petition list I signed yesterday supporting Lou for President. I saw interveiw of Lou Dobbs with Maria, a Puerto Rican actress and now television reporter with Telemundo--he is no better than the others who are in limelight. I say go with Mitt Romney!! Forget Palin, forget Dobbs for president..
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Americaneagle1! Yes, I always liked Mitt Romney, too! But he had already dropped out of the primary by the time of the North Carolina primary last year.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WE DON'T WANT LOU DOBBS. NEVER EXPECT SOMEONE ELSE TO DO SOMETHING WE CAN EACH DO OURSELVES. BE PRO-ACTIVE.

Our Southwest Border
    http://bit.ly/4Url0b

8 Million
    http://bit.ly/7gyS2q

Anchor Babies
    http://bit.ly/7vCkH6

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    One of the first things that makes me suspicious about this is that if Lou Dobbs actually said these things like the WSJ is claiming then there should already be shock waves rippling through the Spanish media.

Where is the verbatim English soundtrack of what he said? I tried to listen through the translation but couldn't get anywhere, even while trying to read his lips.

Where is the orginal broadcast? Can someone contact Telemundo to find it? I can understand Spanish well enough to hear the tape. Something about the tape sounded strange, like the translators voices sounded weird.

There should be some proof, because like you said, this appears to be a "bomb shell" dropped out of nowwhere. With enough video equipment you can hoax anything...

Re: Dobbs Reaches Out to Latinos, With Politics in Mind

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Dobbs reverses position on illegals?
    He doesn't sound very positive about a program to legalize illegal immigrants; it sounds more like he would want the border secure before deciding to legalize CERTAIN illegal immigrants if they could prove they obeyed the law in certain ways. It didn't really sound like political pandering to me, just him saying that under a new immigration plan with complete enforcement and security some illegals would avoid a deportation if they took certain steps (?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moekPQ32 ... r_embedded

We need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants on certain conditions.

Until we can control immigration

we cannot meaningfully, substantively alter immigration law because it would have no point.

because we cannot establish the basis for the control of that flow of people across that border

I would hope you would agree with that.

Dobbs/Telemundo

I attempted to send this to Telemundo, Hope they got it!

Dear Maria Celeste (and Mexicans everywhere),

Your recent interview with Lou Dobbs, while interesting, fell far below the expectations of many here in the USA. While I am happy that you were able to clear the air with him on some personal ‘sticking points’, it is not clear at this point that he speaks for the rest of us, or even for many of us.

Notwithstanding the viewpoint of several of our (current) misguided, elected officials, I know that most American people will embrace what I say here and I wish Mr. Dobbs had spent his last six minutes saying this instead…

When your countrymen come here uninvited, they cause great harm to our country, our individual citizens and our society as a whole.

Imagine if you will, a large ship in a great ocean with many people onboard and also in the water. The people on the ship, as humanitarians, will take as many from the water as the ship can hold, but there comes a time when, as heartbreaking as it is, more will only serve to drag the ship down, causing the destruction of the vessel, and all aboard would perish.

Mexico cannot rightfully accuse the US of turning a blind eye to their needs. No one can. Our government, churches and other organizations have extended a hand not only to your country, but to other countries as well. Mexico is but one of many. We do not feel that we are superior PEOPLE, but that our way of life is superior, is undeniable. In that regard, our country has honored much of the world in trying to point the way. Not by ‘giving a man a fish’ but by ‘teaching a man to fish’. Leading by example.

If other governments are unwilling to follow that example because their leaders are unwilling to give up being all powerful despots, despite the wants and desperate needs of the people they should be serving, their failures cannot rightfully be piled on the shoulders of the people of the United States of America.

People who illegally cross the border from your country, or any country for that matter, to ours- flaunt our laws and weaken our way of life. They bear no resemblance to legal immigrants who seek a better life, are law abiding, who will pledge allegiance to our great county, its flag and all that it represents. In exchange for that allegiance, legal immigrants are people who are sponsored and become part of our family.

Collectively, illegal immigrants have no regard for what they can offer, only what they can gain. It doesn’t matter to them that the American people, along with its economy, its social programs, its healthcare, its schools and its laws suffer greatly at their expense. They undermine the efforts of even legal immigrants from their own country. Because of their selfishness, we tend to view all with suspicion.

One of the first things that many do is give birth to a child, creating an ‘American’, turning our true compassionate nature into a web that uses our own reasonable laws to ensnare us. Many in this country are now calling for an end to this practice to the detriment of all those who may come later. Illegals do not see, or do not care, about their contribution to our debt because of this. Indeed, all of California is now sinking at the expense of the southern part- in large part because of them.

They come here demanding rights to which they are not entitled under OUR Constitution. It’s OURS, not yours, not theirs. They grievously harm us, turning us against one another. They accuse us of being uncaring when it is THEY who are unfeeling- and ignorant as well. How can they believe it is ‘FREE’? Someone pays, WE pay!! Many are self-centered opportunists who take what they can and destroy the rest. Midnight robbers. Why not? They have nothing in it. If it gets bad, they will just run ‘home’ with what they can carry.

In order to survive, many come here as pack mules for your ever increasing drug trade. This helps destroy our economy, but more than that, it KILLS DEAD our citizens and our children. Should we embrace this? No, we will not! It does nothing but foster hatred between our countries’ respective citizens and cultures. Your culture that they will not surrender and our culture that they will not embrace. Can they not see the two-facedness of their actions? If they cared at all for anything but their own personal gain, they would see the problems they are causing and would LEAVE!

Individually, are they not just people searching for a better life? Absolutely. MOST are. Most are happy, huggable, loveable, beautiful people. Willing to work hard and struggle to make a modest living. That’s what makes it so hard. Humanity. That is exactly why this must end. That’s why we MUST harden our hearts and stop our government from granting another amnesty to your people. If we become you, where will you go? This is madness.

We have many problems in America of our own making. Still, we stand as a shining beacon to the much of the rest of the world. The solution is not to take what we have, but to take what we OFFER. We OFFER temporary work visas, student visas and permanent LEGAL immigration. The American people embrace ALL who come here in an orderly, lawful way to work and learn for a time in accordance with our laws. Then, the only reasonable way to share what we have, is for those same people to take what they have learned back to their own countries and work hard at improving life THERE.

Mexico is a beautiful country. There is as much opportunity to be fruitful there as there is here, possibly even more. Among other things, it has the potential to be one of the great travel destinations of people the world over. What you gain now from that single industry is a mere pittance compared to what it could be. When your government realizes the true cost of letting corruption and lawlessness run rampant, will it be too late?

If you and your government want to make a real difference, you should stop allowing this exodus from Mexico and call your miscreant countrymen to return of their own accord. Start all over and do it right. It would be the best thing for all.

Lastly, let me make this perfectly clear. To many Americans, Sheriff Arpaio is a National hero. He is upholding his duty to protect and defend OUR country, OUR laws, and OUR people. He owes nothing to Mexico or its people and in my opinion, he gives them too much respect. If he had 10% of the money he has saved this country, he would be a very wealthy man indeed. Instead, he will get a medal, and WE will see to that!

Before you take great offense, think what you would do if the situation were reversed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Im very skeptical about this reporting on Lou Dobbs. Could this be a hoax? Lot of new recruits commenting. Something dosnt seem right.
    I don't think it's a hoax, but I did notice that there were a lot of people posting their first post on the Lou Dobbs articles. But I didn't want to sound paranoid.
    I am noticing the same thing.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas