Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: E-Verify doesn't prevent many companies from hiring undocumented workers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Are you familiar with the term scab? See back in the day when unions were strong, workers who went on strike didn't attack their employer when they had disagreements, because they didn't want to hurt the hand that was feeding them, they attacked the scabs breaking the picket line. Back in the day, Americans didn't blame an employer for hiring workers, they blamed the person stealing their job. Back in the day, we didn't expect the government to do everything for us, we ran those motherfvckers off the job site and sometimes all the way out of town. It's why everyone carried a baseball bat during a strike.
    But those unions hired American citizens, whether union guys or scabs. These businesses won't hire AMERICANS. They only want cheap illegals. That makes it war. Nice try, but try again.

Btw, did you enjoy my video?

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Judy, I consider you a friend on here, although we're disagreeing like hell on this particular thread. Let's take a breather. Here's a video of me back in the 1970s fighting Bigfoot. Now that we're older though, me and bigfoot are good buds, like my avatar shows. We go and have a beer once in a while. He actually saved my ass a couple times in bar fights. He's a good person/bigfoot to have on your side in a bar fight.

LOL!! Oh you will always be my friend, no matter when we disagree on one plan or another to solve this awful problem. I've always been the 1 girl out on mass deportations, so don't feel bad about our disagreeing on this. No one here has ever really wanted mass deportations, they want to freeze 'em out, starve 'em out, dry up all the "magnets" and "lures", rely on the "rule of law" and hope they just go away. No, they won't, they'll just run drugs, breed like rabbits, and wait until DemoQuacks are back in office and get amnesty. We have a very short window of time to solve this problem, we'll never have another Trump, we'll never have another President even willing to talk about this subject in any terms other than amnesty, so he's our last chance to get them out of here. That's why all of our focus needs to be on rapid mass deportation through state and local law enforcement.

In my opinion, of course, and all we need to get that rolling is an Executive Order authorizing state and local law enforcement to enforce US immigration law without fear of reprisal or litigation from the federal government for doing so.
    Last edited by Judy; 07-15-2018 at 01:47 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Are you familiar with the term scab? See back in the day when unions were strong, workers who went on strike didn't attack their employer when they had disagreements, because they didn't want to hurt the hand that was feeding them, they attacked the scabs breaking the picket line. Back in the day, Americans didn't blame an employer for hiring workers, they blamed the person stealing their job. Back in the day, we didn't expect the government to do everything for us, we ran those motherfvckers off the job site and sometimes all the way out of town. It's why everyone carried a baseball bat during a strike.
    Yes, they/you were/are a bunch of bullies. You didn't/don't like fair competition. They/you like dictating what employer will pay.

But those unions hired American citizens, whether union guys or scabs. These businesses won't hire AMERICANS. They only want cheap illegals. That makes it war. Nice try, but try again.

Unions didn't hire scabs, scabs were non-union workers usually bused in from out of town by the company or a subcontractor and those scabs were often non-citizen immigrants. Can you imagine what those union workers would have done to a herd of illegal aliens showing up to steal their jobs? I'm telling you Americans have lost their way allowing this in their job sites.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW

I'm not Judy, but I did try to watch your battle with that big hairy bigfoot. No luck though, said the video was disabled at the website.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Yes, they/you were/are a bunch of bullies. You didn't/don't like fair competition. They/you like dictating what employer will pay.
    Well, how do you like paying for illegal aliens? Either employers pay good wages, which unions fought for, or you end up paying taxes supporting underpaid workers, millions of whom are illegal aliens who aren't even supposed to be in our country to begin with let alone stealing jobs and deflating the wages of American workers.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I'm not Judy, but I did try to watch your battle with that big hairy bigfoot. No luck though, said the video was disabled at the website.
    You just click on YouTube and watch it there.

No one here has ever really wanted mass deportations, they want to freeze 'em out, starve 'em out, dry up all the "magnets" and "lures"
    And you are against this?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    In my opinion, of course, and all we need to get that rolling is an Executive Order authorizing state and local law enforcement to enforce US immigration law without fear of reprisal or litigation from the federal government for doing so.
    Have you looked at the news in the last couple of years? States are suing the federal government so they can disobey federal immigration laws. It is not about allowing them to cooperate with federal law enforcement, it is getting them to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    I noticed that too, but if you click on the "Watch this video on Youtube" link, it will show the video on the original youtube site.

Watch it. It's good. I might be a little sentimental about the way things were when I was growing up in the 70s, but man, things were so much different, and better back in the 70s. What a great time to be a kid.

Click on the You Tube at bottom right, and you can watch from there.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast