Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's hard to fathom......they are in Mexico trying to change the way illegals are treated in the U.S. It escapes me why they are NOT protesting for change in their own country. That might work. They are wasting their time sitting down there trying to fight the will of the American people. They will lose!

I think we commented during her last hunger strike on how this will affect her son... Hasn't that little guy been through enough??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good grief! oes she really think mexico cares if she starves herself to death? Mexico itself has been starving millions for many, many years.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I think this Planet is over populated as it is; so if she wishes to end her life thats between her and god. This is so idiotic I am almost speechless; she has a little boy that she needs to focus on, not political statements that have already been settled

This woman is just having a big dose of reality and one big Hissy Fit
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elvira Arellano starts hunger strike in Mexico.
    Her purpose is to pressure the Mexican goverment into action.

It's hard to fathom. They are in Mexico trying to change the way illegals are treated in the U.S. It escapes me why they are NOT protesting for change in their own country. That might work. They are wasting their time sitting down there trying to fight the will of the American people. They will lose!
    WE DO NOT FIGHT LOSING WARS.

Re: Elvira Arellano starts hunger strike in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Translated... Thanks to of REWHBLCAIN at SOS

That picture reminds me of a Hilter salute for some reason.

Her purpose is to pressure the Mexican goverment into action.

The First Parliament of Migrant Leaders met this morning in the Chamber of Congress, became a gateway for claims against the PAN Congresswoman, Maria Dolores Gonzalez Sanchez, who asked the audience not blame the United States government for all of the migratory phenomenon.

At the podium PAN Congresswoman also criticized the migrant Elvira Arellano, which sparked cries of complaints from Congressmen and other leaders migrants who were in the Plenary Hall of the House.

To pacify the shouts against her, Mrs Gonzalez Sanchez said that the Mexican federal government must also do their part.

However, even before she called to respect the United States, which for many who have been wronged by the U.S. government, came with a kind of revolt against the legislator.

In the same Tribune, Elvira Arellano announced in San Lázaro that she began today a hunger strike lasting until December 12, so that the Mexican government acts and listen to migrants, as well as to defend the families of those who leave this country in search of better opportunities.

She also denounced that it is known that the American government treats Mexicans as terrorists and mistreats and deports them, whitle "the (Mexican) government remains silent."

Later in an interview, Elvira Arellano said with tears in her eyes that she will keep her struggle to defend the Mexican migrants.
    http://www.saveourstate.org/vforums/sho ... hp?t=34585

original link
    http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/461780.html
    Who Cares? Not me!!

If her own country doesn't care about their people, then why should I? They need to fix their country. Although, I do think we could help by hauling all of our companies out of China and put some in Mexico. The majority should come back to the United States. I think that would help.

I do have compassion for Mexicans but not enough to kill off America.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny........What a maroon!!!

She could use knocking off a few pounds anyway!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

This Mexican Congresswoman had the right mind to tell the audience not to blame the U.S. Goverment for the migratory phenomenon. She was shouted down by other Congressmen and immigration actvists.

Date of Birth: 22 - Marzo - 1963
    E-Mail: dolores.gonzalez@congreso.gob.mx

Rep.. Ma. Dolores González Sánchez
    State: Zacatecas

When will it ever end with her???

I could care less what she is doing in Mexico------as long as we are not continually hearing about it here!!

It just blows my mind............They are in THEIR country debating on laws/policies in OUR country.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast