Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Once we the people take this country back we need to EJECT every Mexican consulate in this country that tries to effect our laws... I feel no need to have them on AMERICAN SOIL what so ever... what does Mexico have now.. 56 consulates.. while every other country has one... get the F out of here
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the same Tribune, Elvira Arellano announced in San Lázaro that she began today a hunger strike lasting until December 12, so that the Mexican government acts and listen to migrants, as well as to defend the families of those who leave this country in search of better opportunities.
    Elvira Arellano is a real nut case. I thought we were finallly rid of her. If she wants tp go on a hunger strike, I say go for it!
    What Elvira wants is amnesty granted to every illegal Mexican that crosses our border. It's not going to happen!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ring ring, clue phone, it's for Elvira! Hun, your name was a joke in the US spotlight long ago, famous for bad jokes and bad movies, more people will laugh at this and make fun of you than you can imagine..... It was Evita not Elvira that was seen as a big political deal that so many cheered and wept for, and that was from dealing with her HOME country.... Wake up and take care of that boy you brought into this world.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Maybe she'll have a Big Mac attack.

The thing is she's a deported convicted felon so no matter what laws get changed here she would still not be allowed back in.
    I think she's a mental case, she referers to Mexico as her country and that it felt good to be able to walk the streets free down there but she is doing all she can to leave her country.
    It makes no sense to me!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    This Mexican Congresswoman had the right mind to tell the audience not to blame the U.S. Goverment for the migratory phenomenon. She was shouted down by other Congressmen and immigration actvists.

Date of Birth: 22 - Marzo - 1963
    E-Mail: dolores.gonzalez@congreso.gob.mx

Rep.. Ma. Dolores González Sánchez
    State: Zacatecas

I wrote to her just now:

Keep your thought about America to yourself please. You're job is to fix your lousy country, not to ruin ours any more than lots of Mexican illegal immigrants have.

Try taking on the drug Cartels to start with. Oh, but you can't, as your government is too corrupt.

Well as of The Bush Presidency, so is ours, and you can see the people are taking back America!

I feel sorry for you for having the job you have. Try being an activist instead of a puppet!

An angry American
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

She better be careful, she won't have enough energy to pick lettuce to support little Saul!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

She is a pathetic excuse for a mother. If she truly loved Saul, she would take care of him, instead of trying to influence U.S. immigration policy. Eventually she'll have to accept the fact that she will never return to this country. She, and the others, need to focus their attention on improving living conditions in Mexico. They obviously have no pride.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    She is a pathetic excuse for a mother. If she truly loved Saul, she would take care of him, instead of trying to influence U.S. immigration policy. Eventually she'll have to accept the fact that she will never return to this country. She, and the others, need to focus their attention on improving living conditions in Mexico. They obviously have no pride.
    We here are all fed-up, but this is a congressman not the Elvira from the church. I don' think the kids name is Saul, is it?
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Once we the people take this country back we need to EJECT every Mexican consulate in this country that tries to effect our laws... I feel no need to have them on AMERICAN SOIL what so ever... what does Mexico have now.. 56 consulates.. while every other country has one... get the F out of here

They're in a hurry to add many more too. They "help" the illegal's hide, get around our laws, help them sue towns, march, lie, get phony ID's or identity theft paperwork, on and on...........

People that are for illegal's being here obviously haven't had their identity stolen. It doesn't take that for me to see the writing on the wall.

I also think if Bush had a backbone he'd tell them it might not be safe for them to have Consulates here. It'll be like the one in Iraq that no one wants to work at, by Spring!

Actually, I hope Bush keeps his face out of things, We Americans are doing what needs to be done. Each state will take care of it's own hopefully. The last Governors to learn will have a state that looks like Tijuana!!
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast