Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In that picture doesn't she have the same in your face screw you Americans, you are nobody look the marchers or pro illegals have with the citizens of this country, And everyone can't understand why we feel like we do about these invaders!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    You're right SOSADFORUS, she cannot apply for legal entrance into the United States for 10 years. She is not above the law and Calderon knows that. With that said, what's to analyze?

Darn her picture is frightening - looks like something I would expect to find at my front door on Halloween night.
    LMAO "MW" I was thinking she looks like something you might drag in on the end of that fishing pole of yours!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

So, we now have further confirmation that the mexican el presidente is a complete idiot. Why would he stoop so low as to meet with a criminal felon to hear her requests and criminal grievances? Because he's a lowlife himself. Seems to kinda run through Mexico from the ditch diggers all the way up to the President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my gawd...

That's certainly thinking out of the box. She'd come strolling back in like the cat who got the canary.

I'm going to say this again. While in Chicago she wore no makeup and Mexican peasant shirts. Now that she's in Mexico it's makeup and power outfits.

It's going to her head for sure...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

LMAO "MW" I was thinking she looks like something you might drag in on the end of that fishing pole of yours!!
    Yep, she does sort of resemble a BIG MOUTH ASS! Oops, I mean largemouth bass.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    While as a "diplomat" she may have diplomatic immunity we could kick her out at anytime we'd like and would not have to allow her in to begin with.

But knowing the way our government is behaving I wouldn't be surprised if they let her in.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

HA HA HA HA HA HA. OMG. NOW I HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING. AMBASSADOR. HEY ELVIRA? EVEN IF YOU GET THIS VISA....WHICH I DOUBT....YOU CANT USE IT TO WORK. AND SINCE NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE, THERE WILL BE SO MUCH NOISE THAT YOU WONT STAY. GEEZ.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    5 million illegal mexicans? Someone is understating their numbers
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Calderon is thinking about all that money he is going to loose in remittance if Illegals can no longer work in US.

So my guess is he is desperate to find a way to keep his citizens here and working.
    So he is willing to do a deal with the devils daughter if it will,in some way, keep Illegals mailing those remittances to Mexico.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

That's what I would do if I were her after being deported, I would go talk to the president and tell him that me and millions of others do not want to live in this stink hole country of ours and we want you to make them bad Americans allow us to live there. Excellent plan Elvira.
    The only problem is you are a twice convicted felon so you may have a bit of a problem with that.
    I have a very hard time time understanding this mind set, how do you complain to your own government that you don't want to live here?
    I know Mexico has it's problems but I don't believe life there can be no worse than living here as an illegal.
    Mexico needs to take a hard look at itself and ask why are all our young people wanting to leave?
    I know this is causing many hardships down there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast