Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She has even referred to Mexico as 'her country' but she wants to be in this country legally?
    She wants her cake and eat it too.
    Her demands are directed at the wrong country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She rejected a proposal to educate her son in Mexico, stated "I am not requesting anything for my son," and states that he will be returning to Mexico next Friday and that "both her and her son will participate in a mobilization in the border city of Tijuana on the 12 of September, to demand a migratory reform." Now wait one minute, doesn't her son have SCHOOL?? This poor boy is only 8 years old!! I wonder how many days of school he's going to miss this year, due to his mother's selfishness. Uggh this woman should never be able to have any more children.

Which brings me to ask, is she pregnant again? Keep her FAR AWAY from America!! We don't need another anchor baby...especially from her!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    It's funny how she claimed previously she couldn't be separated from her son Saul, now he's living in the US and she's in mexico and they're both just fine.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Elvira requests Calderón to name her embasador of immig

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Getting a little violent now Elvira?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

IF the US has some say so and does some kind of check into the background of any kind of ambassador from any country. and since
    shes a convicted felon, i dont think the US will allow her to come into this country.

Ambassador of illegal immigration has no meaning here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VIDEO: Elvira wants to be ambassador for immigrants.

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/1DzFqlY/ ... immigrants

Canal Once reports: Elvira asks president Calderon of Mexico if he could grant her a diplomatic position as an ambassador for peace and justice for all immigrants in any part of the world.

What a stupid [MOD EDIT]
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    So, we now have further confirmation that the mexican el presidente is a complete idiot. Why would he stoop so low as to meet with a criminal felon to hear her requests and criminal grievances? Because he's a lowlife himself. Seems to kinda run through Mexico from the ditch diggers all the way up to the President.

for the same reason our idiot obama would meet with this felon. the problem is not only is mexico filled with bottom feeding pond scum but our government is full of the same pond scum! i guess they gravitate to their own kind.

I would think the US has some say so as far as I know we are stilll a sovereign nation, I think that could be quetionable,

What I don't understand is how Caldaron could give her a visa, isn't it only the US that can give a visa to someone to enter this country, I am a little confused here, if every country could give visa's we would have no control over who enters our country, (not that we do now, you understand)

Does anyone know the answer to this? I know the logical answer but common sense and logic are a little far fetched these days and hard to come by.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast