Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This woman will just not stop until she get all illegal aliens deported.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Yes she wants to be an advocate that encourages Mexican nationals to illegally cross into the United States and work here with false IDs and stole SSI numbers! The teach each illegal that its ok to have 35 children and use them as anchors to further your agenda to stay in America illegally and on the American tax payer bill!!! BAH! Makes me sick!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Ambassador? With immunity privileges? Oh this is good. There is a possibility that Calderon WILL do just that. We hadn't realized how devious this woman (most likely not HER idea but her US advisors) was.

In her meeting with Calderon I bet they ironed out the details. It could be the plan is to make her (and every illegal Mexican "immigrant" _ an ambassador of peace! I wonder if there's actually a limit on "ambassadors"?

Guess if Calderon goes for this idea we will have to have some bill put forward that doesn't allow phony "ambassadors" whose goal is to avoid our laws.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneAsylum
    Ambassador? With immunity privileges? Oh this is good. There is a possibility that Calderon WILL do just that. We hadn't realized how devious this woman (most likely not HER idea but her US advisors) was.

In her meeting with Calderon I bet they ironed out the details. It could be the plan is to make her (and every illegal Mexican "immigrant" _ an ambassador of peace! I wonder if there's actually a limit on "ambassadors"?

Guess if Calderon goes for this idea we will have to have some bill put forward that doesn't allow phony "ambassadors" whose goal is to avoid our laws.
    You should walk around midtown Manhattan on the Eastside and see how many "ambassadors" there are!!! Man if they got rid of the UN in NYC how traffic would be!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234