Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The woman, who did not want her full name used because she is an illegal immigrant, said her car has been impounded twice because she does not have a driver's license.
    Well isnt that just too damn bad. You have no right to be in America and that means driving a car too. I dont care how much money you have to pay to get your car back. I would like to know where you got the money in the first place. I would make it a law that impound car lots use E-Verify and if you arent legal they get to take your car and sell it. You have no rights in America to protest our laws.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    (157) Comments

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/escon ... e=comments

Somebody will have to make comments for me as I have been banned from this site for about a year now. I also stopped buying thieir newspaper at about the same time.

They have wiped out a couple of my comments and replaced with the following:

"Editors Note *
    This post has been hidden due to a potential policy violation. "
    I received an email stating I could lose the ability to comment on their website if I continue to submit comments that break their comment rules. I requested the offending portions of the comments, hopefully I will hear from them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123