Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What's really pathetic is that she thinks that she did nothing wrong and was just some poor innocent victim trying to help some poor people out.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What's really pathetic is that she thinks that she did nothing wrong and was just some poor innocent victim trying to help some poor people out.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Egg-sactly! Wonder how many other immigration lawyers out there follow these same practices to help their "clients?"

Inquiring minds wanna know

watchman
    ----------
    "don't drink the kool-aid of the invasion persuasion group"
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Egg-sactly! Wonder how many other immigration lawyers out there follow these same practices to help their "clients?"

Inquiring minds wanna know

watchman
    ----------
    "don't drink the kool-aid of the invasion persuasion group"
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by thangdatrang
    heheh Daylights this goes beyond a harmless lawyer joke.
    Barristers who practice law by bending the law are not harmless and are a joke and a dime a dozen.

Unethical comes to mind.

watchman
    -------------
    "Mexico wants to be your new backyard; coming soon to a neighborhood near you, hopefully not your own."

heheh Daylights this goes beyond a harmless lawyer joke.
    Barristers who practice law by bending the law are not harmless and are a joke and a dime a dozen.

Unethical comes to mind.

watchman
    -------------
    "Mexico wants to be your new backyard; coming soon to a neighborhood near you, hopefully not your own."

watchman your joke was:

Why are lawyers so good at racketball?
    Because they stoop so low.
    Aimed at lawyers in general. I called it (the joke) harmless to sidestep this awkward situation. Then I focused not only on unethical lawyers, but on unethical lawyers who serve aliens. In the latter case its a violation of patriotic duty as well as of ethics!

watchman your joke was:

Aimed at lawyers in general. I called it (the joke) harmless to sidestep this awkward situation. Then I focused not only on unethical lawyers, but on unethical lawyers who serve aliens. In the latter case its a violation of patriotic duty as well as of ethics!

watchman your joke was:

That was posted by Daylights.

[quote:1v5lq8m7] Aimed at lawyers in general. I called it (the joke) harmless to sidestep this awkward situation. Then I focused not only on unethical lawyers, but on unethical lawyers who serve aliens. In the latter case its a violation of patriotic duty as well as of ethics!
    [/quote:1v5lq8m7]

I'm following ya! And it's downright unconstitutional too?

watchman your joke was:

That was posted by Daylights.

[quote:1v5lq8m7] Aimed at lawyers in general. I called it (the joke) harmless to sidestep this awkward situation. Then I focused not only on unethical lawyers, but on unethical lawyers who serve aliens. In the latter case its a violation of patriotic duty as well as of ethics!
    [/quote:1v5lq8m7]

I'm following ya! And it's downright unconstitutional too?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast