Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

aiyoh! Right, it was Daylights. Sorry.

aiyoh! Right, it was Daylights. Sorry.

thangdatrang:

I wasn't trying to make light of the situation, but explain why lawyers are not held in high esteem because of what this lawyer did. She was able to break the law, but not held accountable for her actions. One set of rules for one and another set of rules for the general public.

thangdatrang:

I wasn't trying to make light of the situation, but explain why lawyers are not held in high esteem because of what this lawyer did. She was able to break the law, but not held accountable for her actions. One set of rules for one and another set of rules for the general public.

This attorney helped my husband con me for a Green Card

I know that the posts for Manlin Chee, the NC attorney arrested for immigration fraud, is old but she also produced false documents to help Egyptian immigrants like my husband con unsuspecting women like me into marriage.

They start a relationship and to ease your mind that they are not after Green Card marriages they produce documents saying they are legal to work and live in the US. After they are married they start with, "You know it would be much easier and faster if you helped me get American citizenship."

That is how I got dupped. By the time I realized everything that was going on I had a baby by him. He stole 1000's of dollars from me but committed several acts of Tax fraud and forged my name on tax returns after we split up.

I have reported him the the IRS, INS, and ICE. No one is doing anything about it. He still harrasses me trying to make me stay married to him. Because he has never 'Hit' me I cannot get any protection.
    If you were duped into marraige for the purposes of obtaining a Green Card email me.* I am especially interested if your husband was a client of Manlin Chee.
    <a href="mailto:ImmigrationFraudVictims@yahoo.com">Im mi

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Welcome to Alipac sissy6709! Sorry to hear about your problems about getting conned into a sham marriage.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

sissy,

I suggest you contact a civil attorney that specalizes in divorce. It really doesn't matter if he wants to stay in the marriage. Your attorney can advise you about relocation and privacy. Focus on your divorce and let someone else handle the immigration issues.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    sissy,

I suggest you contact a civil attorney that specalizes in divorce. It really doesn't matter if he wants to stay in the marriage. Your attorney can advise you about relocation and privacy. Focus on your divorce and let someone else handle the immigration issues.

Dixie
    Yes, consult an attorney. As far as divorce goes, each state is different, in NC it doesn't matter what the reason for divorce is. The couple simply have to live apart for 12 months before they can file.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123