Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is a well known fact that illegals help other illegals. As soon as they find out how to get handouts, get fake ID or other things, they tell others. Even with those who have residency and are not claiming all their income on taxes get coached by others in the community that know the rules. I have personally seen it my self but I notified the authorities such as Social Security and the IRS. In the case I saw the woman at the ethnic credit union was telling another woman how to get around things such as the extra money she was making and would have to pay taxes as opposed to getting money back. The credit union person told her to put the job in another persons name who was illegal as they wouldn't make enough money to pay taxes or even declare it. People like her also encourage these poeple to send as much extra money back home as possible in case they get caught and have to pay taxes and penalties.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

THERE IS ONE WAY TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WORKERS AND THI

THERE IS ONE WAY TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WORKERS AND THIEVES IN THE SOUTHWESTERN OHIO .
    Hi my name is Greg I ‘m about a day old in ALIPAC but who’s counting anyway
    IF LAW ENFORCEMENT will just set up a little drywall company put an ad in the paper and put the word on the street up in Butler county in Newport and in Covington . The illegal will flock in groves for the jobs . Now that they have been exposed for false identities and there true identities have been exposed I for one would be more then glad to set such a company up . lets see a small example
    We have about 7 or 8 major site saround the area by major I mean more then 3 floors
    Step 1; run the add
    Step 2; set up the time and place (illegal immigrants don’t go on interviews )
    Step 3; ice and locals law dogs are inside and out side any building found to be just right in step two
    Step 4 ; if you say this has been done, or this cant work, look around we are coming to a town near you
    You never know the company that those illegal workers are working for today could turn their back on the illegal workers just like they turned there back on American (less jail time or fine for assistance)
    Step 5: illegal immigrants now illegal immigrant detainee gives up 10 buddies or the fine is doubled for committing a fed charge within 100 yards of a school .

IF THIS SOUNDS HARSH IM SORRY BUT REMEMBER LAST YEAR THEY ONLY KILLED ABOUT 25,000 AMERICANS AND ANOTHER 5000 IN NEW YORK.
    AND STOLE 10 AMERICAN JOBS YESTERDAY IN HAMILTON COUNTY ALONE

Gregagreatamerican: the county police department does something similar. They used homes that the city is ready to condemn or houses they got due to other circumstances and would advertise for workers in various ways. Then the officers play home owner and get quotes from the so called contractor. They get many unlicensed contractors as well as illegals every time they do this. Chances are other cities or counties do the same.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last Updated: 9:20 pm | Wednesday, April 18, 2007
    Man gets 6 years in big fake ID case

BY JANICE MORSE | JMORSE@ENQUIRER.COM
    HAMILTON – A native of Guatemala faces deportation after he serves a six-year Ohio prison term for making fake IDs for other illegal immigrants’ use in the state’s largest-ever fake document bust, authorities said today.

This morning, Butler County Common Pleas Judge Craig Hedric sentenced Ernesto Escalante-Bartolon, 29, to six years in prison. Escalante-Bartolon had pleaded guilty to 10 of the 42 felonies he had originally faced, said Dan Ferguson, an assistant prosecutor.

Escalante-Bartolon admitted to six counts of forgery, three counts of tampering with government documents and a count of ID fraud, Ferguson said.

Bartolon’s lawyer, Brad Kraemer, said, “He’s got several young children and a wife who are here legally, and now, unfortunately, they will be without their dad.”

Bartolon’s alleged associate, Nicolas Juan Santiago, 32, a suspected illegal immigrant from Mexico, and a customer of the pair, Gregorio Lopez Cruz, 31, will be sentenced April 26 by Common Pleas Judge Keith Spaeth.

All three Hamilton men were busted in December, when Butler County sheriff's deputies arrested them in what they called Ohio's largest fake-document bust.

Officials said searches at residences in Hamilton and Fairfield yielded dozens of bogus ID cards plus equipment and materials to make the fake documents, including more than 4,000 blank plastic cards.

Had all the cards been produced, their street value would have exceeded $600,000, authorities said.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... /304180016
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12