Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FAKE MARRIAGES BUSTED!!!

28 charged in S.C. with faking marriages
    S.C. residents helped Bulgarians bypass immigration laws, indictments say
    LEE HIGGINS
    (Columbia) The State
    FLORENCE — Nineteen people were arraigned here Wednesday on federal charges they arranged or participated in fake marriages involving Bulgarians in South Carolina and Georgia to evade U.S. immigration laws.

In all, 28 people have been charged in the Bulgarian marriage scheme that prosecutors say stretches back nearly 10 years.

Wednesday was the first appearance in court in South Carolina for the 19, who are out on bail. The other nine either are being sought, were unable to appear or failed to appear. All 28 face charges that include conspiracy to defraud the United States.

According to the indictment, two Bulgarians and three U.S. citizens recruited and paid U.S. citizens to marry Bulgarians so they could gain “permanent resident status and/orâ€
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Let's see if the pro crowd can turn this into racism.

Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Kas

Fake Marriages/Bigamy

My current husband ( a service member) was granted an annulment four years ago because his alleged spouse (a filipina) committed bigamy. Therefore also committing immigration marriage fraud because she used the marriage as her reason to get citizenship. She also committed paternity fraud becasue the kids are not my husbands. This she admitted to last year. Well anyway, has she been prosecuted? No, not any of the three states involved will prosecute her. One of the states being the neighboring state mentioned in the article. Where is the justice???

Jose Alvarez and his fake marriage with American citizen

I know a similar case. Jose Luis Alvarez Pena lives in 814 Peachtree St Clinton, NC 28328-2640 DOB 11/20/83, he was born in El Salvador, enter illegally in usa some years ago, now have TPS and make a fraudulent marriage with an American citizen to gain legal status in the United States and avoid potential removal from the country. They did not consummate the marriage, nor have a romantic or sexual relationship, they don’t even lived together. His cell is (910) 9900636. He is also know as Jose Alvarez or Jose Alvarez Pena. He own the house where he lives.
    I even send a letter to immigration once, but it looks like they don't take it seriously.

Re: Jose Alvarez and his fake marriage with American citize

Quote Originally Posted by ecgalup
    I know a similar case. Jose Luis Alvarez Pena lives in 814 Peachtree St Clinton, NC 28328-2640 DOB 11/20/83, he was born in El Salvador, enter illegally in usa some years ago, now have TPS and make a fraudulent marriage with an American citizen to gain legal status in the United States and avoid potential removal from the country. They did not consummate the marriage, nor have a romantic or sexual relationship, they don’t even lived together. His cell is (910) 9900636. He is also know as Jose Alvarez or Jose Alvarez Pena. He own the house where he lives.
    I even send a letter to immigration once, but it looks like they don't take it seriously.
    I wrote this some time ago, to see if somebody who knows more about this would do something else about it, and like I said, I already give this information to immigration. Nevertheless, time has passed and nothing has happen, nobody seems to care, the guy in question is still here, enjoying the American dream. In some places immigration officials run after illegal immigrants, in other places irrupt in their houses and detain them, but here , ..in the “cyberspaceâ€

Welcome to ALIPAC ecgalup!

[quote] I wrote this some time ago, to see if somebody who knows more about this would do something else about it, and like I said, I already give this information to immigration. Nevertheless, time has passed and nothing has happen, nobody seems to care, the guy in question is still here, enjoying the American dream. In some places immigration officials run after illegal immigrants, in other places irrupt in their houses and detain them, but here , ..in the “cyberspaceâ€
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Nice catch...racism indeed!!HA!HA!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERT! Please support "SAVE ACT"HR4088
    LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY BILL! WE NEED YOU TO MAKE CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS...CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES!!
    ACTION THREAD
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-90621.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)