Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Family of student allegedly murdered by illegal immigrant wants justice for ‘preventa

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Family of student allegedly murdered by illegal immigrant wants justice for ‘preventa

Family of student allegedly murdered by illegal immigrant wants justice for ‘preventable tragedy’

October 19, 2018

Thursday night on Fox News, Laura Ingraham interviewed the aunt of an American who was violently murdered by an illegal immigrant.

The suspected killer of Cristin Vargas’ 20-year-old nephew, San Antonio college student Jared Vargas, is an illegal immigrant who had been previously arrested and had violated his probation. An immigration judge gave him a voluntary deportation order, but he was not removed from the country before becoming a suspect in Jared Vargas’ death.

Ingraham asked Cristin Vargas how her family reacts to those who say highlighting violent crimes by illegal aliens is a scare tactic.

“It’s completely disgusting and it’s outrageous,” Vargas said. She thanked Ingraham for the opportunity to share Jared’s story.

“Hard worker is an understatement. He was always working full-time and going to school, sometimes working two jobs. And he had an uncanny ability to balance family, friends, work, school, always smiling,” she said. “Just an awesome kid.”

Powerful story by Cristin Vargas on @IngrahamAngle last night. Huge shout out to @chiproytx who has helped tell her story. This was a horrific and preventable crime, too many people not doing their job. #BuildtheWall https://t.co/AHDhwnQHhu
    — Mary Vought (@MaryVought) October 19, 2018

Ernesto Esquivel-Garcia, 20, is the illegal immigrant accused of murdering Jared Vargas. He should have been deported. In March 2017, Esquivel-Garcia was arrested for drunk driving. ICE put an immigration detainer on him, beginning deportation proceedings that would take a year to be completed. He was released on bond by an immigration judge in April 2017 and given 12 months’ probation in January 2018 as a condition of his release. On May 10, a warrant for his arrest was issued for violating the terms of his release. Esquivel-Garcia was given a “voluntary departure” order to leave the country by July 20, 2018.

Two weeks later, on May 25, he was arrested by ICE for the outstanding warrant and handed to local authorities. For unknown reasons, local authorities returned him to ICE four days later, and somehow he was released and reminded of his July 20 departure deadline.

On June 16, Jared Vargas was last seen leaving his job at a bar. Esquivel-Garcia was also an employee there, working illegally and using a false identity. Two days later, Vargas’ body was discovered in his burning apartment. Esquivel-Garcia was arrested on the scene, and after speaking with witnesses, police charged him with murder, arson, and abuse of a corpse.

“It’s just really difficult for us to process now from the outside looking into this and just seeing all the systemic failures as far as coming here illegally, working here illegally, living here illegally, continuing to break laws, commit crimes, and ultimately taking Jared away from us,” Cristin said.

“We’re very strongly positioned that this was a preventable tragedy, a completely preventable tragedy, and I think that that’s what’s most difficult as we continue to grieve and try to make some sort of sense of this,” she added.

Chip Roy, Republican candidate for Congress in San Antonio’s congressional district, has emerged as a champion for the Vargas family, having reached out to them and offered his support as he seeks office. Roy has worked to publicize Jared Vargas’ story and has made illegal immigration and border security a major theme of his campaign.

Please take some tome to view this compelling story in which Lori Vargas explains how our failed immigration system and lack of true border security cost her the life of her son, Jared – all right here in San Antonio, Texas. #JusticeForJared #BorderSecurity #Tx21pic.twitter.com/XYXELa2kgu
    — Chip Roy (@chiproytx) October 16, 2018

Cristin Vargas told Ingraham that Roy has been a “very bright light” in their world.

“He listened to our story, he cares about our story, we’ve developed a personal relationship with him, and it’s been really helpful to us to have someone that’s actually advocating for us,” she said.

Esquivel-Garcia remains in custody as the family of Jared Vargas awaits justice for his murder.

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...table-tragedy/

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-19-2018 at 11:53 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They need to be deported on the spot!

This is outrages!

Get the OUT of our local and state courts and jails!

Apprehend them, send them to Federal Tent City on Federal Land with a panel of Federal Judges!

They serve time and/or are immediately deported!

This goes for ALL Federal Immigration and Visa violations!

All visa overstays, illegal aliens, TPS, foreigners, refugees, asylum, green card abuses!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Illegal Alien, Freed Twice into U.S., Convicted of Murdering 20-Year-Old Jared Vargas

SAPD, Facebook John Binder 14 Aug 2019

An illegal alien, repeatedly freed into the United States by federal immigration officials, has been convicted of murdering 20-year-old Jared Vargas in San Antonio, Texas, last year.

A jury convicted 20-year-old Ernesto Esquivel-Garcia, an illegal alien from Mexico, of brutally murdering Vargas in June 2018 and then leaving his body in an apartment complex before setting it on fire.
    Vargas, a cybersecurity student at the University of Texas at San Antonio, was found murdered by Esquivel-Garcia on June 18, 2018, when firefighters arrived at the scene of an apartment set ablaze.

Prosecutors said the illegal alien had brutally strangled and stabbed Vargas to death before setting his body on fire in the apartment complex. The murder occurred after Esquivel-Garcia had been twice released from police and federal custody back into the U.S. and was only given a voluntary deportation order despite having a criminal record.
    In March 2017, the illegal alien was arrested for drunk driving and was eventually turned over to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency. Though he was placed into deportation proceedings, an immigration judge allowed him to post bond, and he was released back into the interior of the country.
    In May 2018, a month before Vargas was murdered, Esquivel-Garcia was again put into ICE custody and local police custody but was able to post bond and be released back into the U.S. with only the promise that he would self-deport.
    Vargas’s mother, Lori, posted on the Facebook page dedicated to her son’s memory, calling the murder and the trial a “horrific experience” that has permanently separated her from her son.
    “I would like to thank all those who have supported us through this horrific experience,” Lori Vargas wrote.
    A photo memorial of 20-year-old college student Jared Vargas, a loving brother to his twin and little sister, who was murdered by an illegal alien in June 2018. (Photo via Facebook)

“Jared’s death was senseless, brutal and unnecessary at the hands of his murderer Ernesto Esquivel Garcia. Jared’s death was also preventable,” she continued:
    His murderer, an illegal alien had been in ICE and Bexar County custody repeatedly, ending with an Immigration Judge granting a voluntary departure judgment. Just 2 weeks later, Ernesto murdered Jared. Because of this heinous act, I am permanently separated from my son and his siblings are permanently separated from their brother. [Emphasis added]
    Jared was a full time college student, sometimes working two jobs to support himself independently. His infectious spirit and funny “Jaredisims” brought laughter to those around him no matter what the circumstance was. I find myself thinking about Jared’s adventures and what kind of life he would have had; how many more people he would have met; lives positively touched/influenced by him. He was full of hopes, dreams and had unlimited determination to achieve all he wanted in life. [Emphasis added]
    The “simple truth” surrounding Jared’s death will forever be unknown. “How did he die? Why did he have to die? Did he die quickly? Did he suffer? What was going through his mind the moment he took his last breath?” — Those are the questions I am haunted with and those questions repeat in my head constantly. [Emphasis added]
    I didn’t get to see my son, hold his hand, and touch his face one last time. I said my final good bye looking at a casket through glass as he was cremated. I can no longer have silence in my house; I can no longer sit in peace with my thoughts because those questions surrounding Jared’s death consume me. I struggle grieving over the loss of a child while trying to be the supportive, involved and uplifting mom I have to be for my other two children, his twin brother and younger sister. “Flyin’ high on them positive vibes” was his motto and that summed up how he lived his life. I no longer get to hear those words spoken from Jared’s mouth. I have to now look at those words written on his urn in remembrance. I miss my son. I miss my Jared. [Emphasis added]
    Esquivel-Garcia is set to be sentenced for murder at a later date and faces life in prison.
    Jared Vargas leaves behind his twin brother, in college, and a little sister, in high school, as well as his parents and countless loved ones and friends. A GoFundMe page has been set up in his honor to help his twin brother and little sister in their schooling.
    John Binder is a reporter for Breitbart News. Follow him on Twitter at @JxhnBinder.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...1ZqxynKG3GDX_I

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Share & Discuss this meme and report on (ALIPAC HERE) .. (FACEBOOK HERE) ..(TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE)

The many recent horrors of illegal immigration
    https://www.alipac.us/f8/many-recent...ration-375119/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)