Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Father of murder victim to introduce Trump in Phoenix

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Father of murder victim to introduce Trump in Phoenix

First on CNN: Father of murder victim to introduce Trump in Phoenix

By MJ Lee, CNN Politics and Finance Reporter
    Updated 12:36 PM ET, Sat July 11, 2015
    | Video Source: CNN

Story highlights

• Jamiel Shaw's son was shot and killed in Los Angeles in 2008 by a gang member from Mexico
    • Shaw said Friday that Trump's recent comments about illegal immigration resonated deeply with him

(CNN)Jamiel Shaw Sr., the father of a high school student killed by an undocumented immigrant, will introduce Donald Trump on Saturday at a rally in Phoenix, Trump campaign officials tell CNN.

Shaw's son, a high school football star, was shot and killed in Los Angeles in 2008 by a gang member born in Mexico. On Friday, Trump met in Los Angeles with Shaw and other family members of victims of crimes perpetrated by undocumented immigrants.
    Shaw said Friday that Trump's recent comments about illegal immigration resonated deeply with him.
    "He's speaking for the dead. He's speaking for my son," he said. "He's speaking for the people who can't speak for themselves that demand that somebody do something."
    Trump, who announced his White House campaign bid last month, sparked national outrage by saying that some people crossing the border into the United States from Mexico were "rapists" and "criminals." A slew of corporations, including Macy's, NBC and ESPN, responded to his inflammatory remarks by severing business ties with the real estate magnate.
    Despite the backlash, Trump has doubled down on his rhetoric.
    And the support that he is receiving from Shaw and others demonstrates that the businessman's message is appealing to some voters who view illegal immigration as a serious problem.
    Trump's Saturday rally in Phoenix is expected to draw thousands of people. His campaign announced on Thursday that the event was being moved to a much larger venue, Phoenix Convention Center, to accommodate the crowd.
    A CNN/ORC poll released earlier this month found Trump and Republican rival, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, on the rise nationally. The two are the only GOP presidential contenders to enjoy double-digit support among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/11/politi...lly/index.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very happy my friends Jamiel Shaw and Lupe Moreno and activists like Robin Hvidston are meeting with Donald Trump in Phoenix AZ today!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What does it say about America when murder and rape cannot get national media attention unless a billionaire points it out as a problem? Then CNN in this piece throws cold water on it with "...appealing to some voters who view illegal immigration as a serious problem." That would indicate that most of Americans still do not see it that way, now that is a serious problem.

I remind Americans that you went to war in 2 countries over 2900 people killed on 9/11 probably less than 5% of the murders and rapes committed by aliens in the past. I do not believe that we have a sense of priority in America.

Whether I like Trump or not doesn't matter. The fact he is putting the spotlight on illegal immigration matters. Even the liberal media aren't able to ignore it. The more they throw at him, the more he digs in and fights back. We have seen too many cower down by the threats of liberal's and illegal alien activists groups. They have tried their normal tactics on him, but by already being a billionaire he is able to thumb his nose at the media, liberals and even the GOP. I am waiting for the illegal activist groups to show up and start their normal protest inside one of his advents. I want to see them try to take him on.

I have been waiting for years for something to energize our fight, and if it is Trump, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    I have been waiting for years for something to energize our fight, and if it is Trump, so be it.
    My feeling exactly. I don't know about his other policies, but he's right on the statuss of our current immigration system.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

We do have too many murderess in America committed by our own. But, lose this fight against illegal aliens and open your morning e-mail to see how close last night murders came to home. and how many kids in the neighborhood was raped. Looking over the last 30 years, al aliens increased, so did those crimes!

Moral justice? Crime costs, police protection and correction cost would soon offset the savings of cheap labor!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    We do have too many murderess in America committed by our own. But, lose this fight against illegal aliens and open your morning e-mail to see how close last night murders came to home. and how many kids in the neighborhood was raped. Looking over the last 30 years, al aliens increased, so did those crimes!

Moral justice? Crime costs, police protection and correction cost would soon offset the savings of cheap labor!
    Living here in the Central Valley of California it seems like there is a murder every other night. It seems like the Hispanics are competing with African Americans for the most crime. I know following online Central Valley News comments that most of the crime is committed by gangs made up of anchor babies. The liberals like to throw their crimes in as crimes committed by Americans which I see as bogus.