Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We may be a land of compassion but compassion only goes so far. It isn't right to say that criminals that have been breaking the law for years should walk away with no punishment at all.

Three weeks ago an illegal immigrant with no drivers license and no insurance almost totalled my vehicle. It has been in the shop for three weeks now. The cost of the damage is silghtly over $6,000. I've paid $200.00 so far for my rental car - even though I had rental insurance. I have to pay additional for my rental car because the damage to my vehicle was extensive and my rental insurance didn't cover this long of a repair time frame.

Guess what happened to that illegal immigrant who cost me so much money? Nothing. He drove away from that accident with no jail time and not so much as a single ticket because the police let him go scot free. Now tell me, if I was the one to cause that kind of damange to someone else's car and had no DL or insurance, what would have happened to me?

What kind of message does it send to tell that guy who already broke the law by just being here and broke more laws for driving with no license or insurance that he gets amnesty? Why would we ever think that he would respect our laws now that he has gotten away with so much and THEN been rewarded for it? And if we did give him amnesty, how can we tell people not to cross our borders illegally? Why would they listen to us when everyone before them that broke the law was rewarded?

Now, even though I have always carried insurance and I drive on these roads legally with my drivers license, MY insurance goes up because he had none.

I'm fresh out of compassion.

You just stated in another post that florida was your 'homeland' and in the same sentance said that you were going 'home' {Holland} because you don't fit in here.
    No, I wrote that I lived in Florida for a very short time, you can ask Nicholas. I'm currently living in Ca. My homeland is The Netherlands, that sweet nice little country in Europe.

I don't fit in the US because I feel less comfortable here than when I'm in Holland. You're Italian ?? Do you know that both Italy and the US allowd ual citizenship ?? Why don't you apply for an Italian passport, it gives you the right to work and live in Europe too.

Bye
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    You just stated in another post that florida was your 'homeland' and in the same sentance said that you were going 'home' {Holland} because you don't fit in here.
    No, I wrote that I lived in Florida for a very short time, you can ask Nicholas. I'm currently living in Ca. My homeland is The Netherlands, that sweet nice little country in Europe.

I don't fit in the US because I feel less comfortable here than when I'm in Holland. You're Italian ?? Do you know that both Italy and the US allowd ual citizenship ?? Why don't you apply for an Italian passport, it gives you the right to work and live in Europe too.

Bye
    Hebt u problemen begrijpend het Engels, Michele?

LEES bovengenoemd, zult u het antwoord vinden.

Ik hoop u enkel stom spelen bent. U kijkt dwaas.

Ciao
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Bye

Ciao
    Use a better translation machine, because this is Dutch of a 2 year old. The grammer holds no water, words are missing, etc. The last sentence could mean anything. That's not Dutch. Please don't embarrass my language

Heeft u problemen om begrijpend te lezen in het Engels

Lees het bovenstaande, en u zult het antwoord vinden

I don't know what you mean by this last sentence. I think that Nicholas can't figure it out either. But I think that you mean:

Ik denk dat u zich dom voordoet, u kijkt vragend.

Weet jij het Nicholas ???
    Die laatste zin slaat echt helemaal nergens op.

ANYWAY, THIS WAS MY LAST POST IN THE PUBLIC FORUM.
    THE SITE IS SOMETIMES PRETTY SLOW AND THAT ANNOYS ME.

I WILL ONLY SEND 2 PM'S TO ANSWER NICHOLAS, AND THEN I'M DONE.
    I'LL GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA RELATED SITES
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Est ce ce que j'ai ainsi manipulez-le.

ANYWAY, THIS WAS MY LAST POST IN THE PUBLIC FORUM.
    THE SITE IS SOMETIMES PRETTY SLOW AND THAT ANNOYS ME.

How many times have you promised this so far? I've lost track.

How old are you, Michele? 16, 17?

Maintenant je vais m'asseoir en arrière et compter vos prochains poteaux pour voir si vous êtes le type d'enfant qui garde son mot ou pas.

Bye bye!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They just caught a guy who escaped from prison 34 years ago. He is now 57 years old. He was only 23 at the time. Guess what?......He is on his way back to prison. He had a family, a house, all that good stuff.....doesnt' matter.....he broke the law. But under Bush's insane "amnesty" program this guy could pay a couple grand and go on with his life. Nobody has ever thought out the results of an amnesty on such a grand scale.

You will see huge losses of American jobs because the employers who have hesitated to hire them, for whatever reason, will now flock to hire them....that is, if the opposite doesn't happen.... They will suddenly demand higher wages, benefits, etc. and NOW you will have a market for another round of illegals. In just the employment arena, it will be a gigantic mess. The other thing is that thousands of illegals will suddenly appear and begin to apply for EVERY social service they possibly can.....as well as the "in your faceness" that will ensue from such an amnesty. It's all a surreal nightmare that our "leaders" don't have enough sense of "vision" to recognize. Our country will sink deeper and deeper into "third world" poverty with all the associated problems.

O. I predicted that on another forum just before the midtern elections.

What will happen is that the Democratic Congress will pass amnesty this time, it was stalled in the House previously by a Republican majority, and Bush will sign it with a big smile. Is it right ? No, because the majority of Americans oppose amnesty. Do I think it's right ? Some illegals have been here for years and they should at least be given the opportunity to become legal residents.

Just my 2 cents
    The key word here is predict.

Some illegals have been here for years and they should at least be given the opportunity to become legal residents.
    I have no problem with giving them that opportunity. They need to return to their home country and get in line with all the others.

Dual citizenship -- a way to be an international 2 face?

We sent the Tories home or to Canada. Why don't we learn our
    lessons?

Hey, Holland, isn't that where you let religious fanatics murder
    your countrymen in the streets for practicing free speech? Maybe
    you better take a trip home. I was in Amsterdam in Oct & your
    homies are not so sanguine about uncontrolled immigration and
    no assimilation for the folks who want all the bennies but to be
    spoon fed their own culture. Europe's big roll-over is sad, sad,
    sad. Hope it doesn't happen to us.

The report also makes clear, contrary to the conventional wisdom, that legal and illegal immigration are so intimately connected as to be two sides of the same coin.
    Their words for justifying what it is they are doing. If they think that by doing this they will establish a new voter base, they have another thing coming. As latins gain power, they will develope their own party and most latin voters will discriminate and vote by party...their party, not the Demorcrat party..

Of course, they may figure all of that doesn't matter because by then, the NAU will be here and our right to vote will be diminished. I feel that it is already by the fact that our voting machines are rigged anyhow.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast