Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is what Michelle wishes for us and why she's likely here.

In 2004 almost 50,000 people born in the Netherlands decided to leave and live in a foreign country. Since 1954, the number of emigrants has never been so high. The Dutch economy, with the exception of the early 1980s, has never been so poor since 1954.
    http://www.expatica.com/actual/article. ... y_id=18295
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    Dual citizenship -- a way to be an international 2 face?

We sent the Tories home or to Canada. Why don't we learn our
    lessons?

Hey, Holland, isn't that where you let religious fanatics murder
    your countrymen in the streets for practicing free speech? Maybe
    you better take a trip home. I was in Amsterdam in Oct & your
    homies are not so sanguine about uncontrolled immigration and
    no assimilation for the folks who want all the bennies but to be
    spoon fed their own culture. Europe's big roll-over is sad, sad,
    sad. Hope it doesn't happen to us.
    Being a citizen of two countries simultaneously is like being a member of two religions simultaneously, or like being married to two spouses. What did the Bible say about serving two masters?:

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other."

Michelle wrote: "Some illegals have been here for years and they should at least be given the opportunity to become legal residents."

My 6 cents... It doesn't matter how long they have been here. They broke the law and should be deported. I also believe that they shouldn't be given the opportunity to immigrate. You can't reward lawbreakers.

Illegal-alien advocacy groups think the Senate bill is too harsh on illegal aliens because it imposes fines on all and excludes others with criminal records.
    So now the criminals have every right to be here to? Who isn't entitled to all we have?

If this story is true, this is the absolute end of America. All of our enemies must have bought everyone out, I don't see how ANYONE who loves this country could approve of this amensty.

So what are we going to do? I'm not going to post a defeatist tirade here but I'm also not going to keep working to support this digusting filth that is eating up my country like cancer. I am so sick I can hardly stand it.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Who do the politicians think will be paying taxes after they give amnesty to all these illegals. Has anyone ever heard of a Hispanic who earns enough money to pay out taxes and not recieve a refund, not to mention the EITC? And given all their huge litters of dependents, they will make out in the end and the remaining taxpayers will go broke supporting all the free services they will require. Free healthcare, welfare, food stamps, section 8 housing, SSI, etc. will be enough to bankrupt most budgets, local, state and federal, and on to that add on the costs of prosecution, incarceration, education, etc. and they're be nothing left.

The rest of the taxpayers will be so broke and not eligible for all the free programs the amnestied illegals will be allowed to get, they won't be able to afford to have any kids of their own, thus the only new kids being born into America will be the descendants of the illegals and we will be a mirror of Mexico in a generation or two. A third world hellhole, full of crime, filth, grafitti and masses of illiterate, unskilled, non-English speaking lowlifes...oh wait, I already said we'd be a mirror of Mexico, didn't I?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    Dual citizenship -- a way to be an international 2 face?

We sent the Tories home or to Canada. Why don't we learn our
    lessons?

Hey, Holland, isn't that where you let religious fanatics murder
    your countrymen in the streets for practicing free speech? Maybe
    you better take a trip home. I was in Amsterdam in Oct & your
    homies are not so sanguine about uncontrolled immigration and
    no assimilation for the folks who want all the bennies but to be
    spoon fed their own culture. Europe's big roll-over is sad, sad,
    sad. Hope it doesn't happen to us.
    There're still more murders in the US than in The Netherlands on average.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...ers-per-capita

America is 4,2 persons killed per 100,000 ( see # 24 )
    Netherlands is 1,1 persons killed per 100,000 ( see # 51 )

So the murder rate in the US is 4 times higher than in Holland.

No wonder I feel safer back home !

I need dual citizenship for my work.

Michelle
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    My 6 cents... It doesn't matter how long they have been here. They broke the law and should be deported. I also believe that they shouldn't be given the opportunity to immigrate. You can't reward lawbreakers.
    Rewarding lawbreakers is not the right thing to do, but I just don't see any other solution. Deporting illegals that have been here for years, is nearly impossible, because most of them have US born kids.

We can agree that criminal ilegal aliens should be deported.
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle

Illegals broke the law and break the law every by just being here. I'm fully aware of that. Illegals that have been here for years, have been criminals for years. But they probably have kids that go to school, have build a totally new life and have just become a part of this country. I've been here for 7 years legally, carry a US passport, but I've no right to tell an illegal to go home who has been here longer than me. That's just not right. America is also a land of compassion.
    So a serial killer who gets away with killing long enough should be let off the hook because he managed to have kids between the first murder and the last? That's your logic taken to its extreme.
    That's a real extreme comparison. Being illegal is a misdemeanor or an infraction. Murder is a felony that can be punished by the full extend of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Rewarding lawbreakers is not the right thing to do, but I just don't see any other solution. Deporting illegals that have been here for years, is nearly impossible, because most of them have US born kids.

We can agree that criminal ilegal aliens should be deported.
    We've got at least 300,000 illegal aliens in North Carolina. Some have had children while they were here and some brought their children when they illegally entered the US. North Carolina is not a border state. These people didn't just wander here. It is a planned and organized invasion. With or without kids, they knew exactly what they were doing. They made a concious decision to accept the risk of deportation and gambled that we would keep a blind eye to what was going on. Well, they were wrong. We have noticed and we're taking action.

The illegal aliens that brought their kids are not a problem. Parents and kids are deportable and need to go. The illegal aliens who had kids here are deportable. There is no exception to the law that just becuse they have US born children that they should receive an amnesty or be put ahead of the thousands of others who are trying to come here legalls. The illegal aliens who have US born children now have to make another choice. They can either take their children with them when they are deported or leave them here with family members or foster care. I don't mean to sound cruel but that is just the way it is. The parents put their own families in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012

We've got at least 300,000 illegal aliens in North Carolina. Some have had children while they were here and some brought their children when they illegally entered the US. North Carolina is not a border state. These people didn't just wander here. It is a planned and organized invasion. With or without kids, they knew exactly what they were doing. They made a concious decision to accept the risk of deportation and gambled that we would keep a blind eye to what was going on. Well, they were wrong. We have noticed and we're taking action.

The illegal aliens that brought their kids are not a problem. Parents and kids are deportable and need to go. The illegal aliens who had kids here are deportable. There is no exception to the law that just becuse they have US born children that they should receive an amnest or be put ahead of the thousands of others who are trying to come here legalls. The illegal aliens who have US born children now have to make another choice. They can either take their children with them when they are deported or leave them here with family members or foster care. I don't mean to sound cruel but that is just the way it is. The parents put their own families in this situation.
    If it's true what you say that the number of 300,000 is correct, than it's a huge burden on NC. NC is 3,000 miles from the border with a small population.

The only solution I can think of is to deport all illegal aliens INCLUDING their US born kids, those kids can apply for US citizenship at the age of 18 and return back to the US without their parents. That's a solution, but it's against the constitution.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast