Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If it's true what you say that the number of 300,000 is correct, than it's a huge burden on NC. NC is 3,000 miles from the border with a small population.

The only solution I can think of is to deport all illegal aliens INCLUDING their US born kids, those kids can apply for US citizenship at the age of 18 and return back to the US without their parents. That's a solution, but it's against the constitution.
    Well, North Carolina isn't exactly "small" in population and our larger cities are having growth problems as is it. The illegal alien situation is furthering those problems and we need to stop it before it goes further.

300,000 illegal aliens is the low end of the numbers I've heard recently.

I'm not talking about deporting the US born children and I'm not talking about mass deportations. However, if the illegal alien parents are caught, they shouldn't be able to use their children as an excuse to not be deported.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    If it's true what you say that the number of 300,000 is correct, than it's a huge burden on NC. NC is 3,000 miles from the border with a small population.

The only solution I can think of is to deport all illegal aliens INCLUDING their US born kids, those kids can apply for US citizenship at the age of 18 and return back to the US without their parents. That's a solution, but it's against the constitution.
    Well, North Carolina isn't exactly "small" in population and our larger cities are having growth problems as is it. The illegal alien situation is furthering those problems and we need to stop it before it goes further.

300,000 illegal aliens is the low end of the numbers I've heard recently.

I'm not talking about deporting the US born children and I'm not talking about mass deportations. However, if the illegal alien parents are caught, they shouldn't be able to use their children as an excuse to not be deported.
    Tja, I'm used to the population here in California which is 34 million. Carolina is 9 million, small compared to Ca. I agree that it's wrong that illegals misuse their kids as a way to stay here, and my solution would be to deport parents + US born kids. The kids can apply for citizenship at the age of 18. My common sense tells me to deport illegals, but my heart opposes that. And I always speak with my heart.

BTW: You never answered my question if you've seen the movie of the guy in your avatar, Borat.
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234