Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can guesss....

Hey Vicente, SHUT UP!!

Ooooh, doesn't it just feel so goooood to say that!!

I love my free speech, don't you?

I wouldn't give it up for anything.

Hey Wackident, RESIGN!!

:P :P :P
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm glad you liked that. Let me say it again for you.
    SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH, VICENTE FOX
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bullfighting is Mr Foxy's - hobby??

well I would like to thank him for sending three of his noble and mis-used citizens to Portland Oregon
    to a house at 90 and se clinton to be exact - where they were raising roosters ( and dealing drugs)
    for that wonderful mexican sport of rooster fighting-
    this is where razor blades are tied to the roosters ankles and they slash each other to death-
    perhaps is my fox took care of his own people and looked at his own culture - we wouldn even need this board

Thank you Legal!! As you know, I LOVE BIG LETTERS!!!

Thelma, I didn't know about the razor blades on the roosters legs. Isn't that just repugnant.

Why would we possibly want this type of thing in our country?

WE DON'T.

So why would our politicians possibly think we did?

They're TRAITORS. Low down scum bringing this barbaric third world crap into our nation.

I am so proud of your daughter....kickin' a Gang Member down the stairs. That is so cool. Give her a long hug and big kiss for me for learning her martial arts (which I know from my nephew's Karate Classes) takes alot of work, time and discipline and then to have the COURAGE to use it, she is going to be a GREAT AMERICAN ADULT.

This just shows how little regard our President has for our children and young women when he refuses to keep these people out of our midst; out of our schools; away from the women; the children; and where are Our Men? You guys are supposed to protect us? What happened?

NOW get out of your easy, march down there to Washington and tell these Traitor Turds to get out our government so we can get some Americans in there to run our nation.

Rise Up Male America!! It's Show Time!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    Bullfighting is Mr Foxy's - hobby??

well I would like to thank him for sending three of his noble and mis-used citizens to Portland Oregon
    to a house at 90 and se clinton to be exact - where they were raising roosters ( and dealing drugs)
    for that wonderful mexican sport of rooster fighting-
    this is where razor blades are tied to the roosters ankles and they slash each other to death-
    perhaps is my fox took care of his own people and looked at his own culture - we wouldn even need this board
    Does Portland not have an animal control ordnances. Most cites do not allow farm animals raised in the city. Where are all the animal cruelty people when you need them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As far as I'm concerned JD only got it half right. After he told Fox to shut the hell up, he should of then turned to Jorge and told him to grow a pair.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Judy- yeah my daughter knows how to rule- where are the men? they are too afraid of getting hurt themselves- true story: During the Civil War - my southren great great grandmother was in her farm house and a union soldier came up the stairs- she knocked him down the stairs with a broom.
    charlie- It was in an area where the police dont check too much in a back yard- yes they were cited for 157 felony counts for animal cruelty- frankly I saw it in the morning - so I haven't got every detail- and even owning the razor blades is a misdemeanor- then the drug dealing- very tough looking " cherished citizens of V. Fox- they are- of course no mention of legal status- dont tell me they have their green card and they just want a better life-

Thanks Judy- yeah my daughter knows how to rule- Twisted Evil where are the men? they are too afraid of getting hurt themselves- so they all look the other way--- no they are hiding under the bed-
    I hope your not talking about all men because I for one would have no problem with kicking some invader tale, especially if they broke into my home.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I havent seen too many men stand up to other men- whereas when I am really mad- I dont care who they are Police officer- gang member I just tell them what for- I have come to think most men dont really like to confront other men-
    so if you are a woman you have to fight you're own battles

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    I havent seen too many men stand up to other men- whereas when I am really mad- I dont care who they are Police officer- gang member I just tell them what for- I have come to think most men dont really like to confront other men-
    so if you are a woman you have to fight you're own battles
    I sure feel sorry for you, or is it your choice of men ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast