Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

no charlie- Iam not talking about my love life- Iam talking about something that happens to women no matter what- its a world culture of violence -- towards women-
    Landlords property managers- etc any situation where you are alone - vulnerable etc
    my daughter certainly didnt ask for it - other then to be young pretty and female.
    did the women who were raped by hernandez ask for it ? was it their choice of houses that made them get raped..
    ??
    In the meantime- all those movie images of men rushing in to protect women isnt exactly the reality--
    by way rapists look for women who have just had a fight with their boyfriend - when being upset makes it easy for them
    I wasnt asking for you to feel sorry for me- It is just the truth ..
    personally if a woman wants to be safe - a gun and a well trained guard dog are best-

Just trying to find out why you are doing the male bashing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iam not doing male bashing. I was talking about how my daughter was sexually harrassed at school and how the school did nothing to protect her- how she had to protect herself-
    and thats how it is.....

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    Iam not doing male bashing. I was talking about how my daughter was sexually harrassed at school and how the school did nothing to protect her- how she had to protect herself-
    and thats how it is.....
    That is sad to here, but I wouldn't have a problem as a man defending a woman that needed help. That's all I'm saying.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thank you Dman I appreciate that and I apologize if anyone feels offended - I could delete my post -as a matter of fact I was on my way to doing so and then charlie responded -so it was too late- Rebecca

I see that you guys really like this thread. Let me do a little more for you. It's Christmas Time and all of you have worked hard. You deserve a lot of treats ! So here's another one for you ! Enjoy !!

GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY, VICENTE! NO ONE ELECTED YOU ANYTHING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NOR WILL THEY EVER, SO KEEP OUT ! AND DON'T FORGET IT.

Merry Christmas, America !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I see that you guys really like this thread. Let me do a little more for you. It's Christmas Time and all of you have worked hard. You deserve a lot of treats ! So here's another one for you ! Enjoy !!

GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY, VICENTE! NO ONE ELECTED YOU ANYTHING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NOR WILL THEY EVER, SO KEEP OUT ! AND DON'T FORGET IT.

Merry Christmas, America !
    Now you know that he and George are planning a switch-a-roo on US.

Dman--thank you and I know you would kick some butt to protect women in this country as would I believe most all of the Men of ALIPAC, the MinuteMen, our Soldiers and Members of the US Military and many others.

My point was directed at the male politicians and their male supporters and male funders responsible for allowing these foreign men to come into our country to hurt our women; our children; animals; and men, too, like police officers in many different ways.

It's time for the American Male to stand up and make his presence known in no uncertain terms; advise this riff-raff they are not welcome here; if they hurt us, there will be hell to pay; and in the meantime, you're goona "head 'em up and move 'em out" right back to their country of origin in a process called "deportation".

It's interesting to watch the Male Politicians, especially the ones in the Senate, get all bent out of shape over spying on Americans and torture of detainees, and rightly so.....but not one word on behalf of the tens of thousands of Americans that have been raped, multilated and murdered by illegal aliens.

MS-13 Gang Members use machetes to whack heads and limbs off whoever has their interest in broad daylight on public sidewalks in Alexandria, Virginia less than 20 Minutes from Downtown DC and the United States Capitol where all our federal MALE politicians work. Yep...a young child had his hand whacked off by an MS-13 Gang Member in the middle of the afternoon on a public sidewalk. They were aiming for his head but he ducked and they got his hand instead.

I don't want my civil liberties lost to spying.

I don't want my head lopped off by illegal immigration, either.

I think that with as much TALKING as these politicians and the Wackident do on these "illegal aliens" or "undocumented immigrants", they could get a word or two of indignation into the CONGRESSIONAL RECORD about the suffering, terror and death these people are causing in our nation from coast to coast, border to border, school district to school district, neighborhood to neighborhood through rapes, mutilations, child molestation and murders. In fact, they've killed more Americans than the hijackers of 9/11.

So, I would like for the American Male Politicians to be CONSISTENT with their concerns about "PROTECTING AMERICANS".

Bush and his Cronies are pansies and traitors.

No real man would ever allow this to happen in his country on his watch.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe so Charles. But my words are directed at Vicente, not Jorge.

I talk to Jorge in a somewhat more controlled, yet angry manner. This manner I reserve just for Vicente.

He has no control over U.S. Citizens WHATSOEVER. I want to remind him of that every chance that I can get !

Get out of here, Mr. Mexico. Go count how many pairs of shoes your wife has. :P

How's your weather, Charles ?

Freezing cold it's 52% where did my beach weather go. Anything below 70 is cooold.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast