Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amen Judy. JORGE BUSH AND HIS CRONIES ARE NOT REAL MEN. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PILES OF GARBAGE THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN. THEY ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. I don't care who gets upset about it, it's the truth. Any elected leader that would allow this carnage to go on doesn't deserve to be called a human being, let alone a man or a leader. I can't tell you what I really want to happen to these traitors because I would get in trouble. I don't just merely disagree with Bush and his cronies, I hate them, I hate them all. If they were to die tomorrow I wouldn't shed a tear, not one. I'm sick of these empty suits and skirts selling out this country for the quick buck and they expect us to lay down and take it where the sun don't shine. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, JORGE BUSH AND YOU GLOBALISTS CRONIES CAN TAKE IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE AND LIKE IT. The American people are fighting back and YOU GLOBALISTS ARE GOING TO REAP THE WHIRLWIND OF AMERICAN ANGER.

IF THE GOVERNMENT WON'T PROTECT US THEN REAL MEN AND WOMEN LIKE US WILL.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HoloChao--and why thank you. We are trying as hard as we can to be gross. Good...it seems to be working!!

Americans are gross. That's why we can't keep these people out of our country. They are obviously magnetized to our grossness. So we are going to over-gross them which means GROSS THEM OUT...you know as in GROSS THEM OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!

Get It?

Good. Because we are the rude crude American "asses" filled with grossness and we strongly suggest you stay away from US and out of our country.....otherwise, WE WILL GROSS YOU OUT!!

Mark My Words.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry you're so upset, dman. We all are. I agree I don't know how much longer this can go on before GWB is going to have no choice but to deal with this head on.

This is such a disgrace for our country. I'm sick of trying to convince him of his need to face the truth. He cannot be friends with everyone, and it is obvious that Vicente Fox does NOT believe that it is necessary to respect the laws and the voices of the people of the United States.

IF President Bush tries to play "nice guy", things are only going to get worse. It is time for him to tell Fox that he's had enough because WE've had enough. He's waited so long and allowed things to get so out of hand, that now we have the president of another country dictating to the American people.

If this continues, I don't even want to imagine what's next.

I am just PRAYING that President Bush will have the courage to STAND UP to Vicente Fox.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen--Bush will not stand up to Vicente Fox. I'm sure that Bush has lent him his public relations firm like he did the Chinese when they tried to buy UNOCAL.

Well, there is only so much a PR Firm can do and as of December 20, 2005, they still can't make Dog Food out of Chicken Shit...the Dogs just won't eat it.

WE have to face off with Vicente Fox. It's time he met AMERICA face to face. He "dared" US. He wants to play a game of dares with the American People by hiring a Madison Avenue public relations firm?

Well then......Sissy Boy.....Let the Games Begin!!

Ole!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Then we will deal with the fox. Get the cats ready. Get the dogs ready.
    Arm them to the teeth and claws. We're going in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Then we will deal with the fox. Get the cats ready. Get the dogs ready.
    Arm them to the teeth and claws. We're going in.

GOOD ONE!!

And hey, I've got FOUR FELINE RECRUITS that I swear have "feral roots" with claws that don't quit and they climb. They can be on your head in one leap...I'll re-train for "necks".

"We're goin' in!"

HOORAH!!

Lets go America, enough of this pussy footin' around.

Hey Vicente!!

You can take your "race" card and stick it.

You can take your "better life" and stick it.

You can take your "territory" and stick it.

You can take your "whinin" and stalk some other country with it, but not the United States, not now, not any more and not ever again.

AMERICANS: Remember Who You Are And What You Were Born To Do.

You were born to preseve the United States of America.

So, lets get off our butts and do some preservin'!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234