Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our local News station WYLN 35 last night did a piece on the sign. They interviewed Jimmy, my husband, and told the story about how the sign had been misused.
    Misused? Those pro-illegal supporters downright slandered you, and your business, by totally twisting the meaning a valid sign!

That said, I am SO happy to hear that your husband was was able to publicly out these folks for the fools they are. Nothing like the warm and fuzzy feeling of VINDICATION, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    I still subsitute and am on the district wireless network. Since you are investigating, you'll notice my posts are usually doing school hours. I hope you are not an investigator or plan on being one.
    In other words, you're engaging in non-school related activities using school equipment during school hours while you are on the school payroll, is that right?

You'll make a FABULOUS lawyer!
    I love your personal attacks as you are not able to derive a valuable argument. As concerned as you are with the legal system you have yet to figure out that looking at the Internet has been compared to reading a newspaper or magazine at work according to our courts. I use my own laptop and If I wasn't authorized to engage in this activity, our firewall wouldn't allow me to do so as the district will not allow employees to access many sites, i.e. shopping sites. By the way, I don't teach, I substitute. In case you haven't figured out what that means, I'll explain it to you: I babysit. I walk in, take attendance. If there is a lesson plan, it consists of student engaged in an independent activity or 90% of the time the students watching some type of video about what they are studying. Teachers usually don't know who is substituting and because you only need 90 college credits in any subject, teachers cannot assure who will be competent to teach their subject so they assign lessons where the substitutes don't teach but babysit. Thanks for the words, attorneys are only rich because of their customers. As soon as customers are smart enough to solve their own problems or avoid them, attorneys will be as poor as everyone else. Keep the personal attacks coming.

What are you doing here Gabriel? Did you come to help those of us here at Alipac to secure our borders from the onslaught of illegal aliens from our southern borders?Are you here to help us to get our leaders to see that our Federal Gov. enforces its own immigration laws? Are you here to help us write letters of encouragement to those cities and towns across this nation, who are proposing tough new anti-illegal ordinances to protect their legal tax paying citizens? Are you here to help us get out candidate surveys on illegal immigration to our US Congressional candidates and our US Senators and those candidates challenging them for their seats, so that voters who are concerned with illegal immigration can make an informed vote, on who to keep and who to kick to the curb? You might want to check out our candidate surveys in the focus campaigns, it is a really surperb survey that lets us know just where the candidates stand on this issue. We are thinking about asking our leaders to adopt a similar illegal immigrant plan as Mexico has in place to deal with illegal immigrants in their country, I think that is a wonderful idea don't you? If you are not here Gabriel, to help us with our work, then I suggest to you, if not, you are wasting our time and yours also! If you are here to assist us, then we are glad to have you, you can start in the focus campaigns.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    In other words, you're engaging in non-school related activities using school equipment during school hours while you are on the school payroll, is that right?

You'll make a FABULOUS lawyer!
    I love your personal attacks as you are not able to derive a valuable argument. As concerned as you are with the legal system you have yet to figure out that looking at the Internet has been compared to reading a newspaper or magazine at work according to our courts. I use my own laptop and If I wasn't authorized to engage in this activity, our firewall wouldn't allow me to do so as the district will not allow employees to access many sites, i.e. shopping sites. By the way, I don't teach, I substitute. In case you haven't figured out what that means, I'll explain it to you: I babysit. I walk in, take attendance. If there is a lesson plan, it consists of student engaged in an independent activity or 90% of the time the students watching some type of video about what they are studying. Teachers usually don't know who is substituting and because you only need 90 college credits in any subject, teachers cannot assure who will be competent to teach their subject so they assign lessons where the substitutes don't teach but babysit. Thanks for the words, attorneys are only rich because of their customers. As soon as customers are smart enough to solve their own problems or avoid them, attorneys will be as poor as everyone else. Keep the personal attacks coming.
    Somebody show me where I made a personal attack. Somebody, anybody??

I said you'll make a FABULOUS lawyer. If you think that's a 'personal attack' you might want to reconsider taking the Bar Exam.

Gabriel needs to watch the gumballs video. Of course, we know the
    real agenda of La Raza. After La Raza is entrenched, they will slam
    the door on the other 4-5 billion folks who deserve expatriot civil
    rights & services. With all those gumballs, maybe Gabriel wouldn't
    have a seat in a publicly funded law school or college.

I've seen it again & again -- when you take away the limo, the limo
    liberals are not so liberal anymore.

I babysit. I walk in, take attendance. If there is a lesson plan, it consists of student engaged in an independent activity or 90% of the time the students watching some type of video about what they are studying.
    This gives me great confidence in the education system in this country. Is the standard proceedure for all substitue teachers? Perhaps this is why scores are so low and the drop out rate is so high.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I babysit. I walk in, take attendance. If there is a lesson plan, it consists of student engaged in an independent activity or 90% of the time the students watching some type of video about what they are studying.
    This gives me great confidence in the education system in this country. Is the standard proceedure for all substitue teachers? Perhaps this is why scores are so low and the drop out rate is so high.
    The education system in this country has broken down way before they reach high school. Look at first grade and there are plenty of problems. I can only speak from my experience, but I would say this is very typical. The problem is finding people who are as competent as the teacher to teach the material and who are willing to get paid what a sub earns. As it is, they don't even have enough subs much less those that are competent in the subject matter. I don't think beggars can be choosers. When I was teaching, I only remember ever having 1 sub who I could rely on to teach and if he was taken, and he always was, it was a crap shoot as to who would come. As far as low test scores, and drop out rates, I don't think you can attribute this to subs. Teachers aren't absent so often to have this effect. There are too many other variables that impact test scores and drop out rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    The education system in this country has broken down way before they reach high school. Look at first grade and there are plenty of problems. I can only speak from my experience, but I would say this is very typical. The problem is finding people who are as competent as the teacher to teach the material and who are willing to get paid what a sub earns. As it is, they don't even have enough subs much less those that are competent in the subject matter. I don't think beggars can be choosers. When I was teaching, I only remember ever having 1 sub who I could rely on to teach and if he was taken, and he always was, it was a crap shoot as to who would come. As far as low test scores, and drop out rates, I don't think you can attribute this to subs. Teachers aren't absent so often to have this effect. There are too many other variables that impact test scores and drop out rates.
    No you can't attribute it all to Subs. You have to add in the other Factors. Like Teachers having to try to teach in Two Languages, because of Illegal's. Which in turn slows down the whole Class. Another Factor is groups like La Raza, Mecha, ACLU and so on. Getting involved where they don't belong. Trying there hardest to break down the American Culture, for there own agenda.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123