Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heavily Armed Invaders

http://americanpatrol.com/ABP/NEWS/0505 ... aders.html

Heavily Armed Invaders

May 30, 3005

According to American Border Patrol residents living near the San Pedro River and the Mexican border in Cochise County, Arizona, encountered heavily armed Spanish- speaking people last night. In one incident, when a resident turned on an exterior light the intruders fired a burst from an automatic weapon. The light was extinguished. Another resident encountered a man in his yard carrying an automatic weapon. The man said, with a heavy Mexican accent, "go inside!" "The Border Patrol wouldn't get near these guys." one resident reported. "A UAV was orbiting the action, however," he added.

The reason that this has gotten so out of hand is that AMERICANS have NOT fought fire with fire! I'm sorry but this is unacceptable!! The people on the border have allowed this invasion onto their private property for too many years and these people KNOW that they can get away with intimidation!!

It's grown in aggresiveness to the point of auto weapons!!? NO....THESE PEOPLE MUST PROTECT THEMSELVES. This should be the ---line in the sand! ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS should be notified that no longer will these people run back into their homes and lock the doors.

I have just had it with this!! Absolutely have had it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's TERRORISM!! When people can't walk out their doors for fear of running into to illegal strangers from another country where the odds are 50/50 they are armed, crminal, diseased, drug-trafficking, and who only knows what else!!

GET TROOPS TO THE BORDERS NOW!!!

This is so outrageous. I can't believe the people in the border states have put up with this so long. I can't believe they sat still for it, and I can't believe we all weren't there to support them.

WE've all got alot of making up to do for leaving our Americans in Texas, Arizona and California high and dry all these years with no support.

Of course, we assumed the government was protecting them and doing a diligent effort to control these border crossings....God knows we spend enough on it....but there was no effective border control.

Everything has been altered there as a result from what it should have been and it's time to RESTORE Texas, Arizona and California and prevent any transformation anywhere else.

This is Our Country. We decide what happens here. We Control what happens here.

GET TROOPS TO THE BORDERS NOW!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh come on. Whats the big deal having a bunch of farmers who simply want a better life for themselves and their family?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP--are you serious or is this JP Satire?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sarcasm runs in my blood Judy.....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I can't believe the people in the border states have put up with this so long. I can't believe they sat still for it, and I can't believe we all weren't there to support them.
    We CAN'T SUPPORT THEM if they DON'T COME FORWARD!! They MUST come forward to shed complete light on this situation!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I can't believe the people in the border states have put up with this so long. I can't believe they sat still for it, and I can't believe we all weren't there to support them.
    We CAN'T SUPPORT THEM if they DON'T COME FORWARD!! They MUST come forward to shed complete light on this situation!

I think that a lot of them do come forward, but MSM wont report on it. That is why we also have to be our own Media Source and get the word out through, web sites, press releases, blogs and post to every news site with a forum.

I also think they are afraid at this point, because they are literally "surrounded" with people who are here illegally. That would be frightening when you know a large number are criminals, gun totin' wild people running drugs, gangs, the whole lot. Others are militant crazies like we are seeing at the protests. Others are both....work by day....drug run by night. That's how they can afford to live in Californey on farmer's wages....get my drift....

heavy armed illegals

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

I think that a lot of them do come forward, but MSM wont report on it. That is why we also have to be our own Media Source and get the word out through, web sites, press releases, blogs and post to every news site with a forum.
    This is exactly what the illegal invaders want. A third World Mentality. People are scared to go outside or turn on the lights, or they may get killed while someone tramples all over their property with drugs and machine guns. If these property owners don't report them, it will spread it's way throughout America. I myself, would shoot to kill, and ask questions later.
    If this isn't war by illegal foreign terroists, what is?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast