Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is war.

There is no other word for it.

We're at War without a Commander-in-Chief.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel for those people and the predicament that they've found themselves in through no fault of their own. I can't imagine calling law enforcement and getting no response...

We have to let everyone hear about this. We've been invaded for real. As long as those families cannot live in their homes without fear...then neither can the rest of us. It's our turn next.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RoadRunner--you are right. We can not allow these people to be surrounded every night by criminal aliens or any aliens. This will not fly here. If local law enforcement will not do its job, then they need to be replaced....sent home without their paychecks....and replaced with citizens prepared to deal with these aliens and restore order.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Roadrunner, I was thinking the same thing, about the people living down there. It's hard to believe that there are some Americans, (although their numbers are dwindling) who would hear this and say, "What are you going to do?" As if there's nothing we can do.
    But AMERICA IS WAKING UP, and I think THIS is the biggest factor facing our elected officials. AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCKS ARE GOING OFF!

We've reached a point where illegal immigration and illegal border crossing can no longer be ignored. Is it possible for individual governors to send National Guard troops from their own states to the border on their own? I know we've discussed this before as a possiblity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can anyone get a copy of the police report and get it to the media?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I can't believe the people in the border states have put up with this so long. I can't believe they sat still for it, and I can't believe we all weren't there to support them.
    We CAN'T SUPPORT THEM if they DON'T COME FORWARD!! They MUST come forward to shed complete light on this situation!
    While i was in AZ, I talked directly to 5 different people who had similar things happen over the last few years. It is a VERY common thing. Frequently, drug runners will have a gun man or 2 simply walk up to a gate of a "lone" house, fire off a burst of auto, then stand there. 10 minutes later when the drug mules have walked by, those gunman leave. This type of intimidation is very regular for certain ranchers who are "out on their own" and close to where the dopers want to push drugs over.

The thing about the April MMP, was there was ZERO incidents like this. THEY STOPPED 100%. The locals that I talked to were simply astonished. Some of them have become so used to these warnings, that they are almost "comfortable". They were surprised that when it STOPPED, that they realized just how grateful they were to NOT have to deal with this situation, even though they were pretty comfortable that they were not going to be shot (just warned).

LegalUSCitizen--It is my understanding that the Governors call/order out the state militia (National Guard Units in their states) with approval from Washington.

I'm going to research this now and see what I can find.

When I was in state government in Missouri, our Missouri National Guard was in our state capital. During emergencies, the Governor called action by the Missouri National Guard.

I see no reason why the Governors of these states can not do the same thing with foreign armed invaders frightening their citizens.

THAT is what the National Guard units in all the states are there to do--protect the citizens from enemies.

FEMA may also be a unit to be called upon.

FEMA is the Fedeal Emergency Management Association.

FEMA coordinates all the agencies, federal, state and local to deal with a situation.

I'll be back with what I find.

http://www.arng.army.mil/About_Us/

The Army National Guard has both federal and state roles. The Governor of the State may activate the guard for emergencies and civil disturbances.

Invading civilians would most definitely meet the definition of civil disturbances.

The President may also activate.

About Us

The Army National Guard (ARNG) is one component of The Army (which consists of the Active Army, the Army National Guard and the Army Reserves.) The Army National Guard is composed primarily of traditional Guardsmen -- civilians who serve their country, state and community on a part-time basis (usually one weekend each month and two weeks during the summer.) Each state, territory and the District of Columbia has its own National Guard, as provided for by the Constitution of the United States.

The National Guard has a unique dual mission that consists of both Federal and State roles.

For state missions, the governor, through the state Adjutant General, commands Guard forces. The governor can call the National Guard into action during local or statewide emergencies, such as storms, fires, earthquakes or civil disturbances.

In addition, the President of the United States can activate the National Guard for participation in federal missions. Examples of federal activations include Guard units deployed to Bosnia and Kosovo for stabilization operations and units deployed to the Middle East and other locations in the war on terrorism. When federalized, Guard units are commanded by the Combatant Commander of the theatre in which they are operating.

Fast Fact

Militia units made up 70% of the U.S. Army that fought the Mexican War in 1846 and 1847.

The Army National Guard's Official Web Site
    If you have COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, or SUGGESTIONS, please send them to Publicwebsite@ngb.army.mil
    YOU HAVE REACHED A UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT SERVER.
    PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT NOTICE.
    Some documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader

HUSKER wrote
    The thing about the April MMP, was there was ZERO incidents like this. THEY STOPPED 100%. The locals that I talked to were simply astonished. Some of them have become so used to these warnings, that they are almost "comfortable". They were surprised that when it STOPPED, that they realized just how grateful they were to NOT have to deal with this situation, even though they were pretty comfortable that they were not going to be shot (just warned).
    This is my POINT!!
    When these INVAIDERS are faced with AMERICAN RESISTANCE then they're backed right into the wall!!

Please take note...........This kind of thing began because the residents ALLOWED IT TO BEGIN. They used to feed & water the "occassional Illegal!" Now they have dead cattle, destroyed land and water, intimidation and fear of rape & murder!!! Not to mention that a "trickle" turned into MILLIONS.

IT MUST BE STOPPED and STOPPED NOW!!! They must stand up against this UNIFIED together! We must get the accurate information and diseminate it everywhere we possibly can.
    {JP is right on the money...we must be our own media}

What are the SELF- DEFENSE LAWS in Arizona? This is very important. Anyone have that info? If anyone shot around my home, that would be the last shot they ever fired if Law Enforcement did not take care of the situation. It's called SELF-DEFENSE, which is my right as an AMERICAN and YOUR right as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In North Carolina, a man was caught breaking into someone's van at night around 10 pm. The owner came out of his house, saw them, shot them dead and no charges were filed. I believe here, we have the right to shoot if they're just breaking into our cars!! There may have been shots exchanged. This I don't know. But no charges were filed. If he'd broken the law here, they would have definitely filed charges.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast