Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i am glad they wore his colors. it just makes it all the more clear how worthless he and his family are.

speaking of worthless look at these Brain trusts!
    they thought it would wise to film them selfs committing some crimes.

they were Wrong.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3c4_1206142225

They are only doing the JOBS that AMERICANS dont want to do. Thanks to BUSH and all his traitor adminstartors.

Makes me sick.......
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    i am glad they wore his colors. it just makes it all the more clear how worthless he and his family are.

speaking of worthless look at these Brain trusts!
    they thought it would wise to film them selfs committing some crimes.

they were Wrong.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3c4_1206142225
    Hey Boston, Havn't seen you in a while! I had a hard time watching that video. I used to have a vending biz and got out of it for all the vandalism. You see, I have this "hang up" about numb nuts who dis my property. If I ever caught them doing that to my vehicle...well, I don't want to say. By the way, MOST of the vend machines that were trashed, were at predominately hispanic employed places of business, however, I can't say for sure if it was them who did it....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Hey Moms-Be sure to wear your kid's gang colors to court

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275

Maybe get her plate number and call the police-----say that she was weaving, you think that she is drunk. Who knows what they might find in her vehicle----such as drugs, weapons, etc.
    Seems this is a violation of Houston's obscenity laws but the police never enforce them. Just like then never enforce laws about these cars with the music so loud you can hear it for blocks.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

"His future is bleak," Wright said in court. "If it weren't for his gang involvement, he could have been a productive, contributing member of society, because his mom's right. He does have a good heart."
    GIVE ME A BREAK.

His future should be bleak. At least he has one. What about the lifes of the innocent victims?

THE FAMILY MEMBERS ALL WORE THE COLORS OF HIS GANG. HOW STUPID CAN PEOPLE BE?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The defendants and their parents are not illegal

I feel exactly the same way as all of you about gang members and their idiotic parents. However, I happen to know for a fact (in this particular case) that the defendants and their parents were not illegals. It's important to be precise when we talk about illegal immigration - let's not let our important perspective be diluted by inaccuracies and ignorance.

Welcome sjguy! And you have a great point.
    But my problem is that if they are here legally, these folks are still putting their ethnic ties as more important than being good citizens. Sure there are lousy parents with uncontrollable kids everywhere, but there should really be no division of an American's race, ethnicity, color, religion or creed, and for that I blame the government with the affirimative action programs and even the further division with inquiries like the US Census, which further give voice to racial divide, and I won't even get started on popular culture.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The defendants and their parents are not illegal

Quote Originally Posted by sjguy
    I feel exactly the same way as all of you about gang members and their idiotic parents. However, I happen to know for a fact (in this particular case) that the defendants and their parents were not illegals. It's important to be precise when we talk about illegal immigration - let's not let our important perspective be diluted by inaccuracies and ignorance.

Welcome to alipac sjguy. Exactly how do you know the defendants and their parents? We have many people here who have been victims of illegal aliens so they are sensitive to cases like these. I agree we need to be precise about our talk of illegal immigration. We need to take the high ground. I just wish the the pro-illegal groups would be more forthright also. They always equate illegal aliens as the same as immigrants. I have several friends who are immigrants and now naturalized citizens. I and they take a dim of view of identifying illegals as the same status which they hold and worked so hard to obtain.

I couldn't agree more, Gogo. Many people who have taken a legal route to citizenship in America are great citizens and have more respect for our constitution and freedoms than some people who were born here. Somehow, we're now being overrun by people who have no regard for our legal process and no real interest in raising their children to respect our communities. Regarding this particular case, I am acquainted with law enforcement in the community where the crimes took place, and that's all I can say about it in this forum. They are all english speaking individuals too (to address a point made earlier by another forum member).

Do people with good hearts usually shoot and kill people, must be a new twist.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast