Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Not to mention we don't use our front lawns as parking lots, live 20 to a single family home, litter, spray paint our building etc. In other words most of us take pride in our neighborhoods that these people don't give a damn about...we call it community living, and take pride in our communities.
    But the globalists INTEND on you living with 5 other neighbors in the same house. They know that's what it will take for you to survive on the slave wages they have planned for you once the middle class is broken. Their attitude is if it's good enough for ILLEGAL ALIENS, then it's good enough for you. They aren't worried about your standard of living. In fact, they don't care about you at all. You are nothing more than a number.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    RED ALERT PATRIOTS!!!! YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144543.html

Hey lady, did you know Lou Dobbs is married to an immigrant..a legal one. I have not heard of any of the talk show hosts running down immigration. That is not what this is about. It is about the Undocumented, the illegals, the persons whether latino, asian, and yes even european that are here illegally, and yes they are in a minority. When will these people start addressing these issues of illegality rather than basket it all as immigration. It makes me so mad.

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! THEY TALK ABOUT HATE SPEECH AGAINST ILLEGALS WHICH IS NOT HAPPENING ON THE AIR WAYS. THEY DON'T TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE HATE IN GENERAL THAT AFRICAN-AMERICANS IN CALIFORNIA HAVE SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF THEIR SPANISH SPEAKING ILLEGALS. THEY ALSO USE HATE SPEECH AGAINST AFRICAN-AMERICANS. THESE PEOPLE HAVE REALLY GOT SOME NERVE. AS FAR AS THEY ARE CONCERNED THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT MATTER IN THIS COUNTRY IS THEIR ILLEGAL SISTERS AND BROTHERS.

I guess those who are passionate about this issue in the media will speak up even more.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I certainly agree with the National Hispanic Media Coalition. Let's start investigating LULAC, LA Raza and all of the other open boarder groups that keep spewing so much hate. We can even throw in the Rainbow Coalition, the NAACP and etc.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

...I do hope that they mention all the racist rants from radio talk show hosts like Enrique Morones in San Diego and Piolin, the former illegal alien who has become somewhat of a "folk hero" on the West Coast in his outspoken, Reconquista, racist rants in support of amnesty for illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    ...I do hope that they mention all the racist rants from radio talk show hosts like Enrique Morones in San Diego and Piolin, the former illegal alien who has become somewhat of a "folk hero" on the West Coast in his outspoken, Reconquista, racist rants in support of amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Are there any translated versions of those here? I'd love to be able to quote from them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can anyone explain why those freedoms we hold precious and dear are extending to the rest of the world. Those slithering across the border, by their actions are still foreign nationals here without our permission, and giving allegiance to the old country (like remittances home). Their speech, along with carrying foreign national flags in our streets, is not one of "their" rights. It is our right, PERIOD.

Folks, If you want to see how real hate speech is done, just go to Terry Anderson's site.... www.theterryandersonshow.com and read some of the emails that Terry has had to endure from the reconquista bunch. It's the kind of stuff that would get an American Citizen arrested. Not these people though, as we all know, laws are scarcely enforced against them in this country. See, those mean old Americans have nothing to be frustrated about.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast