Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    Folks, If you want to see how real hate speech is done, just go to Terry Anderson's site.... www.theterryandersonshow.com and read some of the emails that Terry has had to endure from the reconquista bunch. It's the kind of stuff that would get an American Citizen arrested. Not these people though, as we all know, laws are scarcely enforced against them in this country. See, those mean old Americans have nothing to be frustrated about.
    Wow, that is really terrible...I knew they were hateful but geez not THAT hateful, my goodness! Makes me want to fill up red water balloons with red paint, and mark the names of the innocent people killed by illegal aliens on each balloon; one balloon per victim, and go throw it at their darn faces and see how it makes them feel to bask in "spilled blood" they cause. It made me cry to see my flag upside down and having a lighter held to it, that is so evil...I cant even describe the hatred I feel inside for the way they giggle and snicker as they do that to my beloved flag. IT IS DISGUSTING AND UNACCEPTABLE!!!! I have never seen an American do that to a Mexican flag during the rallies, we have more heart and respect and we know better then to do that! The proof of their never ending hatred and racism is PROVEN in that picture!! AND BY THE WAY STOP SAYING THE WORD "ANGLO-SAXON" WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT REALLY IS!!

...here's a clip from YouTube from one of Enrique's radio shows....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGfEwH3C ... =1&index=1

....and at a illegal alien protest rally at the border fence in San Diego...illegals climb over the border fence and cheered on by Enrique and his groupies....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O6KBgZ2BC4

Has any one else noticed that instead of playing the "racist" card lately the illegals new ploy is to say how much we hate them. IMHO hate is too strong of a word. I don't like what they are doing but for them to say I hate them is wrong. When they say we hate them I know that the hate is really coming from them not us. I know they hate that we are pointing out their wrongs. The fact is that their old worn out excuses aren't working on us anymore so they are trying a new trick.

they use the word "hate" as a substitute for oppose, disagree etc. ...my thought is that it's a very, very clever foundation to argue for the fairness doctrine and worst of all....they want civil and criminal actions against anyone who opposes illegal immigration....i.e. "hate crimes". They want Americans to be silenced and submissive regarding the demands and tantrums at the hands of the ethno-supremacist illegal alien advocates, the profiteers of illegal immigration and the illegals themselves.

I heard on the news there is a Republican senator that is going to introduce a bill that will stop the "Fairness Doctrone" once and for all, can't remember who's bill but will watch for it and the bill # so we can get on it when it comes up
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Great links guys. I just finished watching 24 youtube posts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the show that this report mentions in regard to John and Ken was the day that they had the interview with Danielle Bologna about the killing of her husband and two sons at the hands of an illegal alien gang member.
    They guys discussed it them selves on the radio the other day

http://www.kfi640.com/pages/podcasting/
    on the John and Ken podcasts
    january 28 at 4PM

....perhaps this Harvard Prof. and free-speech/civil rights attorney will get on La RAZA, MALDEF and LULAC's case...he's taking on campus "speech codes" that inhibit the right of students to free speech....

Attorney Harvey Silverglate fights with FIRE
    By Benjamin Bell | Sunday, February 1, 2009 | http://www.bostonherald.com | Local Coverage
    Photo
    Photo by Lisa Hornak

After fighting Harvard University for years over its campus speech policies, 66-year-old civil liberties attorney Harvey Silverglate is ready to beard the lion in its den to force change at the nation’s most influential university.

Silverglate will seek a spot on the school’s powerful 30-member board of overseers, one of its two governing bodies. Its members are elected by the school’s alumni.

“I hope to make Harvard a better place,â€

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast