Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    No kidding!
    The National Association of White People
    The Gringo Alliance
    The Caucasian Victims Fund
    Congressional White Caucus for Social Survival

I don't think as many are leaving as people would like to claim. I think this is just more of the "we are getting picked on" crowd. The victim card carries the most guilt.

Think of the money they will save not having to pay out to illegals. Probably have a surplus in the budget within a year.
    They'll save billions of dollars.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Arizona could not wait for the Federal Government to take ACTION! The struggle against the ILLEGALS invading the U.S. had to be fought at the State and Local level, pending the Federal Government deciding to Secure our Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws with more than just Political speak!

Even though I realize initially SB 1070 will place an additional burden on the rest of the States that do not protect their citizens from the ILLEGALS as the ILLEGALS leave Arizona and deplete even more of the resources of the unprotect states, the remaining state’s legislators will hopefully be forced to implement laws the same as SB 1070 to protect their CITIZENS.

I hope they keep the ball rolling at the State level and lead the way to immigration sanity for the other Governors and Save our Nation from the Elitist Politicians and their Special Interest Groups!

Arizona's new state motto is

YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME, BUT YOU CAN'T STAY HERE.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's great the illegals are fleeing but why would legal immigrant hispanics leaving too? They're LEGAL, they don't need to run. They are welcome and don't need to fear the law because the law is on their side. this is what's troubling me. Hispanics (legal ones) often side their ethnic pride above the rule of law. Correct me if i'm wrong. My hispanic friends who came here legally and is a citizen would make that point and frankly they are right.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    It's great the illegals are fleeing but why would legal immigrant hispanics leaving too? They're LEGAL, they don't need to run. They are welcome and don't need to fear the law because the law is on their side. this is what's troubling me. Hispanics (legal ones) often side their ethnic pride above the rule of law. Correct me if i'm wrong. My hispanic friends who came here legally and is a citizen would make that point and frankly they are right.
    Some legal immigrants flee because some of their family members are illegal. Anchor babies flee because their parents are illegal, etc.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Legal hispanics are not leaving.

The MSM cannot say the word illegal immigrants because they tie in all of one race.

That is where the problem lies, truth in reporting.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Businesses serving the Hispanic community say business is down, signaling that illegal immigrants are holding on to cash in anticipation of a move from the state, said David Castillo, co-founder of the Latin Association of Arizona, a chamber of commerce for nearly 400 first-generation Hispanic business owners.

"(Brewer) signed the law, and everything fell apart," Castillo said. "It's devastating."
    Why do we have "Latin Association of Arizona", a chamber of commerce for nearly 400 first-generation Hispanic business owners? How about we have a WASP Association of Arizona", a chamber of commerce for the thousands of 1oth generation American business owners serving only their "community"?

The same descrimination we have in Congress when you have the Hispanic Congressional Caucus or the Black Congressional Caucus...but no White Congressional Caucus as that would be considered racist and outrageous by the "minorities"......
    What is wrong with these people? What is wrong with the press that doesn't see the discrimination against others embedded in an "association" devoted to commerce by one group only for their own group based on ethnicity?
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

This is most excellent news of their departure...yes...July 4th...excellent day to leave...how ironic for us Arizonans that you leave on Independance Day.....

Can you talk more of your friends and family members to share you same dream to leave....even better...on the same day...my preference though is instead of California or Virginia...head to Mexico!!!

***Alert*** To All State Highway Patrols-If You See Arizona Tags on the 4th Of July with household goods loaded down in it you have a 95% chance you will capture an escaping illegal alien family and you would be saving your state and citizens tons of money in welfare if you detain and arrest.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Businesses serving the Hispanic community say business is down, signaling that illegal immigrants are holding on to cash in anticipation of a move from the state, said David Castillo, co-founder of the Latin Association of Arizona, a chamber of commerce for nearly 400 first-generation Hispanic business owners.

"(Brewer) signed the law, and everything fell apart," Castillo said. "It's devastating."
    Why do we have "Latin Association of Arizona", a chamber of commerce for nearly 400 first-generation Hispanic business owners? How about we have a WASP Association of Arizona", a chamber of commerce for the thousands of 1oth generation American business owners serving only their "community"?

What is wrong with these people? What is wrong with the press that doesn't see the discrimination against others embedded in an "association" devoted to commerce by one group only for their own group based on ethnicity?
    Sorry, they based their business success on targeting ILLEGALS as their customers. Maybe they can move their business to the origins of their preferred customer source.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotAZGUY
    This is most excellent news of their departure...yes...July 4th...excellent day to leave...how ironic for us Arizonans that you leave on Independance Day.....

Can you talk more of your friends and family members to share you same dream to leave....even better...on the same day...my preference though is instead of California or Virginia...head to Mexico!!!

***Alert*** To All State Highway Patrols-If You See Arizona Tags on the 4th Of July with household goods loaded down in it you have a 95% chance you will capture an escaping illegal alien family and you would be saving your state and citizens tons of money in welfare if you detain and arrest.
    Right O!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast