Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    The KEY WORDS here are

Holder said. "And the Arizona statute, if you look at the guts of it, really puts in place a whole variety of things that are inconsistent with what we have decided to do as a federal government."

THERE YOU HAVE IT --- THE OBAMINATION FEDS ARE PICKING AND CHOOSING WHAT LAWS THEY WILL ENFORCE IN SPITE OF WHAT WE THE PEOPLE WANT!

I CAN SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING. CAN YOU?
    AZres, Welcome to ALIPAC! Yep, it is clear where this is going and we are going to stop it dead in it's tracks.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

The word "up-holding the law" makes the current administration run in terror and you can all smell the fear from here.

Where in our history of our nation can we remember the Fed. Gov't DOING NOTHING to help a State that has a full blown NARCO WAR OF TERREOISM ON IT"S BORDER.

The fear that should be spreading as fast as the oil that is poisoning the Gulf States, is the understanding where you are, that if AZ loses this fight
    your all going down with us.

This is NOT a game of will for AZ.
    We have violence here that few news media have ever addressed.

In AZ, and in America we have the second highest rates of kidnappings in the WORLD.
    That incluses all countries in the Abrab world.
    How does that translate to the rest of you.
    Do you think we have been telling the truth?
    Do you think that this leadership is punishing us just because we refuse to bend over one more time?

They want amnesty and don't want AZ to have the same legal rights to enforce the laws that manyStates have already. So now we are TOXIC.

I hear the GOV. of Co speak on Fox ,apposing our right to enforce 1070. It is well known here in AZ amonst illegal , that CO is a sanctury safe haven leaving here.

What you should be asking there is , will your State be next?

The answer is Yes it will.
    We are in such deep trouble here in the USA and we must stand up to this craziness we call our current leadership.

I read yesterday that Homeland Security just appointed two Muslins to key positions to Homeland Security.

Impeach this leadership while we still have a country that can read the Constitution which is a legal binding contract.
    We are a nation of law.
    One Nation under law"..
    Ca, get over yourselves and stand-up and protect the tax paying citizens who are finally finding a voices to mandate E-verify.
    CA was uses as the JOKER in this comic folly.
    I hope they realize it now and clean-up the garbage in their own back yard while they still have the time to do it.
    I don't expect them to atand with AZ, that would asking way to much. But as a border State, they should understand what we are saying here, "we need help"
    Thank you militia organizations that came to AZ and gave us help recently in Pinal County where areas of our State inside of our borders have been taken over by the Cartels moving their product.

AZ needs to countersue the feds for 1) failing to enforce immigration law 2) filing a frivolous lawsuit 3) expenses incurred by AZ for responding to a frivolous lawsuit.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Holder's Justice Department sued Tuesday to block the law, arguing that it infringed on the federal government's right to determine immigration policy.
    Policy is the key word here. Apparently the federal policy is to not enforce immigration laws to the fullest extent of the law. Where as the AZ law demands it to be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    We are kind of between a rock and a hard place because we have those FEMA camps hanging over our heads and the possibilty of foreign troops to put us in them . . .
    What do you think loyal American troops would be doing if foreign troops were brought here to be used against the American people? The American people are the most heavily armed civilians in the world and they would be fighting right alongside the American troops against any foreign troops that dare enter our country.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a disgrace Holder and the entire obama cabinet is. It is to the point of embarrassment. To side with law breakers instead of the supermajority of Americans is beyond me. For the first time in my entire life I am embarrassed for my country

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    What a disgrace Holder and the entire obama cabinet is. It is to the point of embarrassment. To side with law breakers instead of the supermajority of Americans is beyond me. For the first time in my entire life I am embarrassed for my country
    its beyond embarrassment. I cant help but laugh when I see then on tv or hear a quote from them on the radio regarding this

Banned
    " are inconsistent with what we have decided to do as a federal government." "

Excuse me?

What you have decided to do ?

Who the hell gave you permission to interpit the laws ? Courts have that job , The DOJ has the duty to enforce the laws on the books, This is a country of laws , BUT only congress can write the laws , not the DOJ

Illegal immigration is a covert op by the masons. It wouldn't be this bad without an inside man. Holder may be foretelling the next "brick" in the op. The suit may prevail once Sotomayer gets to hear it. Sotomayer is wide open ethno-narcissist who has no business sitting in judgment. But the powerful masons get what they want and they control the government and the media. To fix illegal immigration, we need to abolish the masons or at least require disclosure of membership prior to running for elected office. America is addicted to electing these spies. I know I sound like a nut, but I'm 100% right and the media has no outlet for this possibility to make sure someone who knows this is to seem like a nut. Wake up, people.
    Equality is the mutual respect for the boundaries between persons

And the AZ law only reinforces federal immigration law!!! By saying the law 'is inconsistent with what we have decided to do as a federal government'....does this mean they are creating their own form of immigration law?
    Holder is playing word games by using the word “inconsistent“. The Federal & Arizona immigration laws are actually slightly different. The Federal law is actually more strict! The Federal law states that ANYONE can be stopped at ANY time for ANY reason. True, the Feds don’t enforce this very well.

But on CBS's "Face the Nation" Sunday, Holder said if the federal government's initial challenge fails and the Arizona law takes effect, the Justice Department may have grounds for a later, second challenge.
    This reminds me of daytime TV dramas with average actors who, when a commercial break comes on, tries to push their “New And Improvedâ€

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast