Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Note the mentality of the Hispanic pro-illegal crowd.

They tend to place their ethnicity ABOVE nationality.

Part of this is due to the governments below our southern border: those governments are typically racist, geared towards the wants and needs of the Euro-invader ruling class while the common folks are spat upon.

Not being raised in a country with a government they can respect or relate to (hmmmm... is that happening here in the USA?) Hispanics will adhere to their ethnicity, even after they relocate to the USA or are born here but reared in a non-assimilated home environment.

Over and over I hear/read of a Hispanic-American proclaiming support for those of their ethnicity while ignoring any semblance of nationalism.

The Hispanic crowd behave in this manner. I have NEVER seen/heard/read of ANY other ethnic group supporting their ethnicity at the cost of American nationality.

obhop--your observation is so true. NO OTHER ETHNIC group has ever carried on this way and here is the reason:

In 1974, a militant group known as La Raza Unitas, now transformed into the "prissy" National Council of La Raza, got President Jimmy Carter to declare Hispanics an ETHNIC GROUP based solely upon their language so Hispanics would qualify for minority programs designed for Black Americans. Hispanics diluted these resources by using them; small business loans; housing loans; scholarships to college; quotas for college entrance; government contracts; and minority hiring practices even though most Hispanics are Caucasian just like most of America at the time in 1974.

The whole objective of La Raza Unitas and now the National Council of La Raza is to retake the United States through demographics and eliminate the Gringo. They have been working towards it for 35 years this year.

National Council of La Raza used "racism" to secure programs; attention; hirings; positions in our government at all levels, federal, state and local; and to support its 501 C 3 Status to funnel major funds into their Agenda as tax exempt contributions.

NCLR is the Enemy Within and we have Jimmy Carter to thank for that.

Hispanics are the only group given minority status based upon their "language" in the United States and the fact that they are a white Caucasian Group makes this even more disturbing.

The concept of "Ironies and Opposites" have been at work against the American People to mislead and deceive the American People for a very long time.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, damned if it isn't WORKING! THEY are winning the BATTLE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yeah, they sure are and that's why I've been harping since April to shut down these 501 C 3 organizations for violations of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) that prohitibits LOBBYING tand I quote from the IRC "influences legislation or impacts public policy".

Charities are not allowed to do this in the United States.

To do what they are doing, they would have to register as a Political Action Group, their contributions would not be tax deductible, and then they would be on a level playing field with organizations like ALIPAC.

ALIPAC should not have to fight 501 C 3 organizations to demand our laws be enforced.

That is wrong and that is why "charities" are not allowed to enter the political arena. They are supposed to use their money to help people directly...not promote the end of the United States; illegal activities; or a white group trying to retake the United States through "demographics". It's Treason against the American People and our nation, anti-American activities being funded with tax payer funds.

Go Figure!

And they gave Carter the Nobel Peace Prize.

Traitor!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lets not forget this bit of information:

AG nominee
    member of La Raza
    Gonzales in group that backs lax immigration laws

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: November 24, 2004
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales, President Bush's nominee for attorney general, got the backing of a group that promotes driver's licenses for illegal aliens, no immigration law enforcement by local and state police and amnesty programs broader than the administration's proposal.

The National Council of La Raza, which bills itself as the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the U.S., welcomed the nomination of Gonzales to succeed John Ashcroft.

"We are very encouraged by the Gonzales nomination," said the glowing endorsement by La Raza. "We previously criticized the Bush administration for not having an Hispanic in the cabinet since the departure of former HUD Secretary, now Senator-elect, Mel Martinez. We are pleased that one of the first acts since the president’s re-election both rectifies that situation and marks an historic milestone for the Latino community. Never before has a Hispanic served as head of one of the four major Cabinet posts – secretary of State, Treasury, Defense and attorney general," said Janet Murguia, NCLR executive director and chief operating officer.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=41628
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

or this :
    NCLR WELCOMES NOMINATION OF GONZALES TO SERVE AS ATTORNEY GENERAL

Washington, DC – The National Council of La Raza (NCLR), the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the U.S., today welcomed President Bush’s nomination of White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales to succeed John Ashcroft as Attorney General. If confirmed, Gonzales would be the first Hispanic ever to serve as Attorney General.

“We are very encouraged by the Gonzales nomination. We previously criticized the Bush Administration for not having an Hispanic in the cabinet since the departure of former HUD Secretary, now Senator-elect, Mel Martinez. We are pleased that one of the first acts since the President’s reelection both rectifies that situation and marks an historic milestone for the Latino community. Never before has an Hispanic served as head of one of the four major cabinet posts – Secretary of State, Treasury, Defense, and Attorney General,� stated Janet Murguia, NCLR Executive Director and COO.

Murguia also noted Gonzales’ ties to the Hispanic community throughout his career. “Alberto Gonzales served with distinction on the board of directors of one of NCLR’s oldest and most respected affiliates, the Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans (AAMA) in Houston, Texas. Moreover, during his tenure as White House Counsel, he has been one of the most accessible members of the White House staff to NCLR and other Hispanic organizations,� added Murguia.

Murguia concluded, “We acknowledge that this is the first step of a long confirmation process that requires that his record be fully examined. That being said, Gonzales is a thoughtful, reasonable public servant, a man of his word, and we have every expectation that his nomination will be very well received in the Latino community.�

http://www.nclr.org/content/news/detail/28109
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Work Charlesoakisland.

There is an article I posted several months ago where Gonzales spoke at a NCLR luncheon that he thanked the NCLR for all their support...the speech was strange as if in a "code" and said something along the lines "I stand square on the shoulders of National Council of La Raza". The speech was in what seemed to me to be fraternity-speak.

I'll see if I can find it and repost it here.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-2051-alberto.html+gonzales

Remarks of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
    at the National Council of La Raza Awards Dinner
    March 8, 2005
    Thank you Janet.

It's a pleasure to be here tonight, among friends. I want to thank President Murguia and the Board of Directors for the opportunity to be here.

Janet and I have a lot in common these days. We have both recently been promoted.

We've both been given the opportunity to lead distinguished institutions. We are among the lucky few who have the challenge and the privilege of seeking justice for the wronged, giving voice to the voiceless, and securing a future of opportunity and hope for our people and for the nation.

That's not bad work if you can get it.

Just three weeks ago, at my swearing-in ceremony at the Department of Justice, I had many people to thank but little time to thank them. So I wisely limited myself to the people who were up on the stage with me: my mom, my wife, and the President of the United States.

But I also have this organization to thank for its support of my nomination as Attorney General. Over the years, La Raza and the Bush Administration have not always agreed on every issue. But we have stood together firmly in our commitment to widening and deepening opportunities for Hispanic-Americans. I am humbled and grateful to stand on the shoulders of groups like La Raza. And the future I see from this vantage point is filled with even higher vistas of accomplishment and opportunity. I see a future that fulfills the dreams of a great people and the promise of a great nation.

Tonight the National Council of La Raza honors those who are building this future. Senator Chris Dodd and Congressman Chris Cannon are statesmen in the purist sense of the word. They don't share our heritage, but they share our values.

Together with the Llano Grande Center, which is also honored tonight, Senator Dodd and Congressman Cannon have worked tirelessly to give Hispanic-Americans what they want most: an opportunity to succeed.

When I talk to people around the country I sometimes tell them that within the Hispanic community there is a common prayer. "Just give me a chance to prove myself." This is the shared dream of everyone who believes in the promise of America. And fulfilling this dream is the shared responsibility of everyone who has benefited from the opportunity and prosperity of this nation.

Since being nominated by President Bush to be Attorney General, I have thought a great deal about what it means to seek justice in America.

Wherever we pursue justice - from fighting the war on terrorism to combating violent crime and enforcing civil rights - our mission is clear: to extend opportunity by expanding freedom and protecting equal justice for all. When we work to defend the nation, to reduce violent crime, to defend the rights of victims of crime, and to improve the administration of our immigration laws, we work to give every American a fair chance to achieve the American dream.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have lived the American dream. Many of you have lived the American dream. Our thoughts and our prayers tonight must be with those who have not.

This, I believe, is the responsibility of the Department of Justice - to defend the promise of America from its enemies, both foreign and domestic. The essence of this promise - what makes this Nation unique in all the world - is that it extends to all of us. It's not just my hopes or your hopes that are reflected in the words of the Declaration of Independence. It's not merely my rights and your rights that are protected by the text of the Constitution and secured by our laws. The hopes and the dreams of all of us rest in these documents. To me, that is what the Department of Justice stands for, and that is what I will keep in mind every day as I work for our Nation.

In 2003 it was announced with great fanfare that Hispanics had become the largest minority group in America. Some of my Hispanic friends found comfort in this news, but I saw an even greater challenge. If we allow drugs, gangs and crime to ravage our communities, if we unfairly deny the protection of our Nation to law abiding aliens who seek asylum, if we fail to prepare our children for competition in the global economy, we will not realize the leadership potential of our community. Worse, we will have denied the promise of America to a new generation of Hispanic-Americans.

This is the challenge I share with you tonight. This is the dream I know we can achieve. Thank you for having me here tonight. My congratulations to the honorees. May God bless you and your families, may He continue to guide your decisions, and may He continue to bless the United States of America.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/speeches/2005/0 ... laraza.htm

###

NCLR has all these Dream Programs involving illegals...driver's licenses and in-state tuition. Here is the Attorney General in the United States "sharing vistas" with the most criminal immigration organization in the world...having dinner, all feeding their Globalist Gullets ON OUR MONEY!

Hey Alberto--your job is to investigate these crooks for IRS violations; promoting, aiding and abetting illegal aliens; conspiring with employers at the Board Room level to employ illegal aliens; NOT BE:

"humbled and grateful to STAND ON THE SHOULDERS of La Raza"

TRAITOR!!

Dodd is from Connecticut...one of the smallest richest states in the country more than 3,500 miles from the border; has almost no Hispanic population; so tell me--is THIS what his constituents sent him to Washington to concern himself with? Well, lets see. WHO is in Connecticut...oh yeah that's right, most of the Fortune 500 headquarters are in Connecticut; oh yeah that's right, most of the Fortune 500 Executives live in Connecticut. These are the La Raza FUNDERS.

Now tell me this isn't a conpiracy to end our nation with illegal immigration using 501 C 3 "charities" to do the Globalists dirty work having found a friend in La Raza as intent upon ending our nation as they.

I can't even look at Dodd and all that hair since I found this article 8 months ago.

He does have HAIR!

Gonzalez better be careful about standing on anyone's shoulders. It sure wouldn't take much to TOPPLE THAT SUCKER.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast