Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I watched the security video. That woman put up a fight and you know it was because of her child.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://images.chron.com/content/news/pd ... 16rios.pdf

CLICK this link to see just how many times Rios has been in trouble with the law in the past

Video at the source link.
    ~~~
    Still searching for woman's killer
    Monday, July 27, 2009 | 11:53 PM

Erik Barajas
    HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers is using a new tactic, trying to find a man accused of killing a Houston mother last year.
    His name is Timoteo Rios and he hasn't been seen in nearly a year and a half. He's accused of killing Tina Davila outside a cellular phone store in northeast Harris County last April, but investigators have no idea where he is. It's a case those close to Davila desperately want to solve.
    The northeast Harris County cell phone store at Uvalde and Wallisville is an area Billy Brewer usually avoids.
    "I haven't been here since the day it happened. I just don't feel comfortable, just too many memories," said Brewer
    That's because on April 16, 2008, Brewer's wife, Tina Davila pulled up here to pay her cell phone bill. Police say Rios tried to car jack Davila, but the mother fought him off because her four-month-old daughter was still in the back seat. Davila was stabbed to death.
    And the past year has been a long road.
    "Just the holidays really kill me. There are things you see or that you talk about," said Brewer.
    The getaway driver, Kennedy Escoto, 17, was arrested days later, but Rios, the man seen attacking Davila on surveillance video, is still on the run.
    "It really hurts and I want him caught as soon as possible," said Brewer.
    Detectives are hoping a new tool can generate new leads. A Crime Stoppers kiosk now installed in Greenspoint Mall uses a touch screen to highlight ten random fugitives wanted in the Houston area and Rios is on the list.
    "He has been charged with capital murder. We just need to find him. He has been on the run since April of 2008," said Amy Smith of Crime Stoppers.
    As Brewer prays for Rios' arrest, he hopes what happened to his wife will put others on a heightened sense of awareness.
    "If you're out late at night or during the day by yourself, just watch your surroundings," said Brewer.
    Rios has a lengthy criminal history and is a known illegal immigrant. If you've seen him or know where he is, you're asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS or log on to Crime-Stoppers.org. It could earn you $10,000.

http://abclocal.go.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

send out photos and start looking in the mexico

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Any elected official who continues to defend and promote sanctuary policies after such a brutal murder should simply be removed form office under the theory they themselves are a danger to the public with their asinine polices that protect their illegal invaders.

Enough is enough!
    I wish the relatives of this woman would file a lawsuit against the city officials who make the city an illegal sanctuary without the approval of the people. Or maybe other citizens could file a class action lawsuit against the city officials for aiding and abetting illegal aliens.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    The sheriff of Harris county who just lost the election at least seemed to be making an attempt to work with I.C.E. but the one who won the election is a member of "The Race" and I don't think there will be an attempt made to turn ILLEGALS over to I.C.E.
    lccat - How the he!! does someone like that get elected?? What is wrong with voters in Harris Co that the majority would vote for a member of The Race?? Are illegals illegally voting?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Rios Arrested in Mexico

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-166675.html
    Suspect in slaying of woman near phone store arrested

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    The Houston Newspaper is deleting Pro-Citizen and Anti-ILLEGAL comments from the following article very quickly:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5713251.html
    I'm getting the message "no such article." Guess they didn't appreciate the comments section. They deleted the entire article.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Please see action item here
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-166365.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345