Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interest on Money

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    jcalex--"how far down the chain can we take it?"

I think if we stop at Hastert, while not perfect, is acceptable. I've researched him and this is what I know so far:

1. teacher from Illinois

2. also a football and wrestling coach that won a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in Football

3. Congressman from the 14th District

4. Has a Master's Degree from non-ivy league colleges (no Yale)

5. supports the Fair Tax which I think is a great plan to simplify federal taxes, eliminates the infernal "tax return", and relieves all industrial and manufacturing operations from tax...competely....thereby creating a huge new incentive to bring manufacturing back into the United States which will help US to rebuild a production based economy

6. I do not think he is Globalist

7. Was elected by his peers to Speaker of the House

8. Just a normal guy who wins football games and local congressional elections and made it big in DC among his peers

9. Made the controversial statement about bulldozing parts of New Orleans and not rebuilding it all back--which is a reasonable position from the federal position--perhaps he would apply it nationally and help families move inland so they don't keep getting wiped out

10. I do not think he is pro-alien because I can see no reason why he would be

11. He took a donation from Abramoff, but so did everyone else. When the story broke he was the first one to lead the team to donating these monies to "charity"

12. Sometimes he looks abit "mussed" which I like--doesn't appear to be the "make-up" "show time" "Bush Theatre" type--a real guy if you get my drift

13. He is NOT from Chicago but a rural district

We need to research him hard, find everything we can on him, and then start working him to make sure he understands out "positions" and we'll make him President of the United States for about 3 years. Then we'll see if he's done a good job and if he's interested in running in 2008 or change him out for a new one.

We need a normal person with no agendas but the American Agenda.

I feel like he would be such a person especially knowing that he has a Mandate from the American People to execute our WILL or ELSE!!

And I would love it if we could pull it off to start a new tradition on Presidential Traitors. We buy them a donkey and a sombrero and that's how they ride out of town. We keep the limos, secret service and pensions behind to cut expenses.

Remember the legislation bill number HR 635. That's the bill number you need to tell your Reps and Sens about to get it backing and approved to start the process. I think that once it gets rolling, it will snowball rather quickly and urgently.

I'm going to start calls tomorrow and hope you will too!!

We can learn a little something about this "Hastert" just by asking him if he also gave back any "Interest" drawn on the "Dirty Money"
    "Dirty Money" begets "Dirty Money".
    "And I would love it if we could pull it off to start a new tradition on Presidential Traitors. We buy them a donkey and a sombrero and that's how they ride out of town. We keep the limos, secret service and pensions behind to cut expenses". We could ,do unto them, as they have ,done unto us, and give them $255 towards a $7,000 funeral.

Now, THAT is a P-L-A-N, jcalex!

I can't remember whether Hastert gave his ill-gotten gains to charity or not. We'll have to research that one.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Return for the Money

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Now, THAT is a P-L-A-N, jcalex!

I can't remember whether Hastert gave his ill-gotten gains to charity or not. We'll have to research that one.
    We could also ask these "Crooks" what they did for the money in the first place.I don`t think the Money was a "Love Offering",do you?

Absolutely NOT. LOVE OFFERING!! HA! I heard something the other day that just cracked me up. Well, it WOULD have been FUNNY if it hadn't been so serious but someone said that the next thing we knew, the government would be up for sale on EBAY! Best government money can buy!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Big Problem With E-Bay

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Absolutely NOT. LOVE OFFERING!! HA! I heard something the other day that just cracked me up. Well, it WOULD have been FUNNY if it hadn't been so serious but someone said that the next thing we knew, the government would be up for sale on EBAY! Best government money can buy!
    E-Bay Sellers are rated on Virtues like "Honesty" and other Certain abstentions.One could still end up with a "Pig In A Poke".

Bootsie, yes, Hastert was the First One to donate his $70,000 to "charity". There appears so far to be nothing on Hastert. He may have helped them with a bill which is how the system works. You want support for a bill from someone, you either make a "really really good argument" for it or you make a donation to their campaign fund. Just like what we do. Abramoff doled out to everyone including Dole and Bush and Delay and the whole lot of them.

It's what the US Chamber and ACLU and Wal-Mart and all of these organizations do. That isn't what's illegal. There is other stuff actual bribes and stuff that Abramoff has done and those that played will go down with him.

Let's pray Hastert was wise enough to stay away from anything like that. I sense he is, but we'll see to know for sure.

In the meantime, innocent until proven guilty, so lets see what we can find on him. There's probably more good stuff out there to find.

If we move down the line, it bumps to the Senate and that's Frist and I already KNOW we don't want him. He's a posturing puss, Globalist Butt Kisser, BushCo Lover, candy ass that's already in a real jam because of his "blind trust" was wasn't.

So, it looks like it's Hastert. Nobody's perfect. We just want a real live down to earth American who is capable and I believe he is and will rise to the occasion.

Remember Harry Truman? A hat salesman. Never was in the plan that he would become President. He rose to the occasion and did a fine job during one of the most challenging times in American History. Because he wasn't part of the Elite crowd and his wife hated DC, he was there alone by himself most of his Presidency. He ended the war with the hardest decision any American has ever had to make. His slogan was "the buck stops here". He put Americans first and ended the war.

Then he led the country through some good times and prepared us for the "Ike" years...some of the best years in American History.

Maybe, just maybe, Hastert, a normal guy can use his midwestern values like Harry Truman did and lead our country out of this disaster of darkness into light.

Men who can lead high school teams to state championships have good qualities usually. They have strategy, they have discipline, they inspire, they lead, they set sights, they establish goals, and win.

It's a better human achievement than anything Bush or Cheney have done with their lives.

The best Presidents are the ones who really don't want it but do it to serve the people.

Anyway, lets see what good and bad we can find on Dennis Hastert and start preparing the country for a new leader that may just may for the first tme in a long time put America and Americans at the top of his "to do for today" list.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

jcalex "pig in a poke"

Yep...you're right given the national debt, high personal credit, low savings and downward trends in everything...America would be a Pig in a Poke at this point in time.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bootsie, yes, Hastert was the First One to donate his $70,000 to "charity".
    OKAY!!! PASSED THAT TEST! Now, we don't want to dig TOO DEEP because, when you think about the other alternatives, Hastert looks like a SAINT. We damn well don't want FRIST. He would be ALMOST as bad as Cheney. NOT QUITE but ALMOST. No, I think HASTERT is OUR MAN. I think what this country NEEDS is someone who is just a good-ole down-to-earth PERSON. I don't see ANY of the traits in him that I see in Bush, Cheney and Frist. He doesn't seem interested in being a DICTATOR or a KING. He is definitely our best bet.

I think what they meant was that everything our representatives vote on is BOUGHT from SOMEONE so they might as well just dump it on EBAY and let the whole COUNTRY BUY THEIR VOTES!

And, speaking of pigs in pokes--we SURE GOT THAT WITH BUSH, didn't we? BOY, what a SHOCK. And, there's a good old saying about pigs--"YOU CAN'T MAKE A SILK PURSE OUT OF A SOW'S EAR". Sure applies to a COUPLE of pigs in pokes in the White House, huh???

I've never liked professional politicians. Serving the people should be the only objective and these professionals know how to work the system to make it serve themselves and their special interest groups.

Hastert sounds good to me. I don't care how far down the ladder we have to go as long as it's not Cheney. Dole's not on the ladder anywhere is she? Really don't trust that woman.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast