Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If DOLE gets anywhere NEAR that ladder, we are kicking it right out from under her DIRTY FEET! I've heard about "dirty hands" in relation to politicians but DO DO DOLE is the first one I could say had "dirty feet" as well!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I just heard what may be GOOD NEWS. Cheney has been taken to the hospital complaining of shortness of breath. I don't know whether it was last night or this morning. KEEP TUNED IN FOR UPDATES!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Just heard it. It was about 3AM. The shortness of breath was caused by water retention caused by some meds he take for his heart.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Food for thought.....
    The man who wrote the NY Times article about NSA spying, then came out with a book.....

He states Clinton had flawed nuclear blueprints drawn up, got a Russian defector to deliver them to Iran, in Operation Merlin.

Russian defector corrected the "designed flaws" before giving them to Iran....now look at what we have to face!

Call me crazy, but at least the NSA spying was info for us, not another country.....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

LATEST BULLETIN! Cheney is already OUT of the HOSPITAL. OH WELL....

Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I just heard what may be GOOD NEWS. Cheney has been taken to the hospital complaining of shortness of breath. I don't know whether it was last night or this morning. KEEP TUNED IN FOR UPDATES!
    Dam!,for a moment, the"Impeachment" of "Bush" looked alot better.
    I wonder how "Donald" is breathing?

We just can't seem to GET GOOD NEWS.

You mean RUMSFELD???

It's about damn time someone thought to do this. This jacka-- should have been impeached years ago.

Now, that means that they had a ONE MONTH VACATION while everyone else was out working their butts off. And, with SO MUCH ON THEIR PLATE, they couldn't afford a WEEK OFF much less a MONTH. This is another thing that just makes me PUKE.
    That's just ridiculous and we are all paying for their vacations too. I don't even know why we even bother to pay taxes, I really don't see a decent return investment on what we pay for. They all do this under the false guise of speaking to their constituents. Bull. They aren't knocking down doors in my neighborhood to speak to us, I haven't gotten any phone calls asking my opinion on issues that matter. They get more vacation per year then most people get in their lifetimes and most of them have never worked a day in their lives nor have served their country.

Get these frauds out of office. No more pay raises, pensions, campaign dollars or other tax payer benefits until they can show that they are capable of getting the job done. Do you know that under McCain and Feingold that some of your tax dollars goes toward these bureaucrats election and reelection campaigns whether you want it to or not? I think the wackident got something like 75 million in tax dollars to go toward his reelection campaign in 2004.

I think I'll need another double deluxe barf bucket please.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So something is finally moving..that's really good news. I wondered why the Dems hadn't started something sooner...I mean..there's enough against this guy to hang him. Bush is lucky that he's in this generation..not too long ago..he WOULD have been hung for his traitorous positions.

I'm wondering how far they can get with this other than accusations...I mean...the congress is STILL Republican in majority...altho I have noticed that since Bush's poll numbers have dropped so precipitiously many Republicans have stepped away from him. Not far enough..but away.

All of my reps are Republicans so I think I might be spitting in the wind to call them or write to them...etc. But I'm going to do that...and going to suggest charges against Bush for his dereliction of duty re the alien invasion of our country.

Hang in there guys and pray hard. So hoping we wouldn't edge off into civil war..but it sure looked like it was coming, we were closer to the precipice with every passing month.

Hastert would have to be IT...our guy...If there's nothing on him...it would naturally fall that way...but Cheney's involvement with Halliburton...and for heavens' sake, those 'no bid' contracts handed to them on a silver platter. What company could wish for more??? sheesh Surely there's enough dirt on Cheney that he would also be impeached???

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

We would just have to make sure everything was in place for HIS impeachment following right on the heels of Bush's!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast