Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sure Sheriff Arpaio is aware that the fed can not come into his county and tell him what's what. At least I hope so.
    I have been sick of our government allowing this to go on for a long time now. I have posted right here on ALIPAC asking if anyone knows how to go about getting information on a company and if the workers they hire are legal. With no help or suggestions at all. If this BS is going to come to and end it is going to be up to us people to see to it. Illegals come here and take the jobs that Americans need and there is not a thing we can do about it. Oh, we can hold rallys and make our calls to Washington but what good is it really doing.
    I get so angry when I see these job sites or hispanics walking down the road headed to their job at the local mexican restaurant, and I know that these people are more than likely illegal. There are so many teenagers, not to mention adults that can not find a job yet these people are working and still supporting their families.
    I too am not going to be worried or scared any more about what I post on the internet. I am not scared of the government. If they want to accuse me of something just because I spoke out somewhere then so be it. I am not a terrorist but a patriot. I have done nothing wrong and the government has done plenty wrong!
    If we are going to stop amnesty we have got to recruit more people like ourselves to the cause. It makes me sick to see people doing nothing but sitting around and complaining. If we can get the do nothings on board with us we might have a chance.

Sheriff Arpaio is going to be Fox news in just a few minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    I'm sure Sheriff Arpaio is aware that the fed can not come into his county and tell him what's what. At least I hope so.
    I have been sick of our government allowing this to go on for a long time now. I have posted right here on ALIPAC asking if anyone knows how to go about getting information on a company and if the workers they hire are legal. With no help or suggestions at all. If this BS is going to come to and end it is going to be up to us people to see to it. Illegals come here and take the jobs that Americans need and there is not a thing we can do about it. Oh, we can hold rallys and make our calls to Washington but what good is it really doing.
    I get so angry when I see these job sites or hispanics walking down the road headed to their job at the local mexican restaurant, and I know that these people are more than likely illegal. There are so many teenagers, not to mention adults that can not find a job yet these people are working and still supporting their families.
    I too am not going to be worried or scared any more about what I post on the internet. I am not scared of the government. If they want to accuse me of something just because I spoke out somewhere then so be it. I am not a terrorist but a patriot. I have done nothing wrong and the government has done plenty wrong!
    If we are going to stop amnesty we have got to recruit more people like ourselves to the cause. It makes me sick to see people doing nothing but sitting around and complaining. If we can get the do nothings on board with us we might have a chance.
    RW, this is all a show put on by the Democrats. They know full well that this is all hot air but it plays well to their imaginary hispanic base.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    Sheriff Arpaio is going to be Fox news in just a few minutes!
    Just watched it. He's an American Hero in my view.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SHERIFF JOE on the john and ken show

http://www.kfi640.com/cc-common/podcast ... andKen.xml

Sheriff Arpaio was on CNN Rick Sanchez show Wed or Thurs. That would be the show of Drunk-driving Killer Rick Sanchez. And Sheriff Joe rocked!! He is not afraid of anyone or anything, he just speaks the truth, he knows he is doing whats right, what is lawful, and what the people elected him to do. He is honest, fearless, and a true patriot!!

I think Sheriff Joe must have ancestral lineage to one of our Founding Fathers, or our best military generals, maybe Washington? or Patton?, or at least to John Wayne.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

builditnow: Or possibly to 80% of Americans who want a Rule of Law for EVERYONE.

Went to City Council and School Board Meeting last evening... Enough people were at the city meeting watching. And someone was from Washington giving some double talk... The School Board Meeting same ole same ole - "how wonderful we are" attitude.

Next is the County Commissioners Meeting for they are controlling some of the money the Schools and County gets.

Our stupid city is investing more in the arts.... ACORN? Contract is month to month.. with the debt of over $10,000 to accomplish and to get donations.

Guess there will be more Lantino Hertiage gatherings for the illegal aliens and corporate Traitors of America.

No one is talking about the E-Verify in the hiring process of either schools or city.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Sheriff Arpaio was on CNN Rick Sanchez show either Wed or Thurs, can't remember for sure. That would be the show of Drunk-driving Killer Rick Sanchez. And Sheriff Joe rocked!! He is not afraid of anyone or anything, he just speaks the truth, he knows he is doing whats right, what is lawful, and what the people elected him to do. He is honest, fearless, and a true patriot!!

I think Sheriff Joe must have ancestral lineage to one of our Founding Fathers, or our best military generals, maybe Washington? or Patton?, or at least to John Wayne.
    Here's a link to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i20nQXrHt_U

Hit it and comment!

I cant even say what I want to

This is ridiculous. I totally agree with the Senator who stated this Shamnesty thing is a total piece of Explictive Deleted. I hope Obama and the crew don't think that Americans will go for this. I am going to move to Texas. Their governor has already threatened to succeed once. Maybe if this crap passes then he will buck up and do it. I remember the Alamo.
    <div>We need a solution of peace.* Maybe we could just ask nicely for them to stop crossing the border.</div>

Re: I cant even say what I want to

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDayz
    This is ridiculous. I totally agree with the Senator who stated this Shamnesty thing is a total piece of Explictive Deleted. I hope Obama and the crew don't think that Americans will go for this. I am going to move to Texas. Their governor has already threatened to succeed once. Maybe if this crap passes then he will buck up and do it. I remember the Alamo.
    Last I heard OK was one of the states hardest on IA's. They all left there for more IA friendly states.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast