Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: I cant even say what I want to

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDayz
    This is ridiculous. I totally agree with the Senator who stated this Shamnesty thing is a total piece of Explictive Deleted. I hope Obama and the crew don't think that Americans will go for this. I am going to move to Texas. Their governor has already threatened to succeed once. Maybe if this crap passes then he will buck up and do it. I remember the Alamo.
    Last I heard OK was one of the states hardest on IA's. They all left there for more IA friendly states.
    CrazyDayz - Welcome to ALIPAC!

Just last evening, I was at a local grassroots meeting, and a couple of us were talking about what a good job Oklahoma has done in enforcement in their state. I have also heard they have reduced number of illegals significantly, because enforcement works! Wish more states would follow suit.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Re: I cant even say what I want to

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDayz
    This is ridiculous. I totally agree with the Senator who stated this Shamnesty thing is a total piece of Explictive Deleted. I hope Obama and the crew don't think that Americans will go for this. I am going to move to Texas. Their governor has already threatened to succeed once. Maybe if this crap passes then he will buck up and do it. I remember the Alamo.
    Last I heard OK was one of the states hardest on IA's. They all left there for more IA friendly states.
    CrazyDayz - Welcome to ALIPAC!

Just last evening, I was at a local grassroots meeting, and a couple of us were talking about what a good job Oklahoma has done in enforcement in their state. I have also heard they have reduced number of illegals significantly, because enforcement works! Wish more states would follow suit.
    Yes, OK might be the next white flight state if things continue to get worse. It was AZ for a while (bad idea under Nappy), then it was ID. Anyone considering a move to TX might want to rethink that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456