Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm with Dixie - I can't say what I what to (or I'd have to ban myself).
    I REALLY CANT SAY WHAT I AM THINKING EITHER.

LOL. YOU MIGHT AS WELL PRE-BAN ME. THIS IS SO DISTURBING THAT I KNOW I WILL END UP BACK AT THIS THREAD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

I can not say what I feel like saying. That is a disgusting evil man.

Dixie
    We see this so many times. Makes you wonder if its part of their culture. I hope this isn't the kind of cultural diversity we need to comply with...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

I can not say what I feel like saying. That is a disgusting evil man.

Dixie
    We see this so many times. Makes you wonder if its part of their culture. I hope this isn't the kind of cultural diversity we need to comply with...

Two things: Obviously the family knew the girl was pregnant, yet they did nothing. It was the hospital who notified the authorities on......what was it.....April 29? Secondly, I saw another article on this which states that the police, at this time, are refusing to comment on reports that the family knows this man.

I suspect that this might be, sadly, one of those "cultural" practices which IS, believe it or not, very acceptable among most IAs.

We see this all the time here and I've commented on it before. Very young girls introduced to these grown men who are family friends, co-workers, relatives through marriage, etc., next thing you know they're a "couple" with an inevitable pregnancy somewhere down the line.

It's really very disturbing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"It's unclear who will take custody of the newborn, what will happen to the ten year old, and if Gutierrez-Juarez will face charges."

Is there any doubt as to what should happen to this monster??? He should be sitting in jail right now WITHOUT bail! His photo was on Fox News, and he looks like an unsavory scumbag....so typical of what we are seeing from the new arrivals from Mexico these days. These perverts should NEVER have a place in our society!!!

Obviously the family knew the girl was pregnant, yet they did nothing.
    Social Services should investigate this child's "family".

This is disgusting.

This is beyond disgusting....and I bet this guy had a "job" just like most of the illegal alien criminals that terrorize citizens... the illegal alien murderers of the four NJ college kids in Newark last summer...all had "jobs"....the illegal alien rapist in Princeton who raped a 14yr old student at the Hun School was working as a janitor, ....and John McCain and Juan Hernandez want to give all these "hard-working" illegal aliens a amnesty via reprieve from deportation, reprieve from prosecution for identity-theft and other crimes AND the holy grail of a "path to citizenship".

Folks, report all suspected illegal aliens and their employers to 1-866-DHS-2ICE remember reports can be made anonymously and they take reports in English and Spanish.

I am at a loss of words. I'm sure he will get his in the prison system.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

He's not the only one who should be getting a jail term and then deported. The girl's parents should also get jail terms and deportation, if they are IA's. What kind of parents let a 37 year old man do this to their daughter?!?!?! ANIMALS!
    "

Speaking of the parents, where has this girl been during the last 9 months???? Didn't anyone notice??? Good God! What kind of people are coming here? No doubt the 10 year old is an illegal also.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

My thoughts exactly 31! I also suspect she is illegal. It's a sad commentary that this represents the state of our immigration policy.

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Speaking of the parents, where has this girl been during the last 9 months???? Didn't anyone notice??? Good God! What kind of people are coming here? No doubt the 10 year old is an illegal also.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast