Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The little girl could be an anchor baby, so human services could have the legal right to keep her here, plus the baby.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At the original link it says she was only 9 when she became pregnant. That's only a fourth grader I believe. The article said she was a bit overweight and that may have been why they didn't know right away.

The video said that the community wants to support the poor girl and do what they can.

shocking...

Oh, and the reporter said that the employees at the jail reported that none of the inmates want anything to do with this rapist -jail justice....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im not surprised. Thats the sad thing. WEHN ARE OUR REPS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE MONSTERS!!!!!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

AE

Oh, and the reporter said that the employees at the jail reported that none of the inmates want anything to do with this rapist -jail justice....
    fedupinwaukegan, we can only hope for "jail justice" for this guy....

I simply cannot understand ANY pedophiles mentallity, just cannot, and then a mother to be with this man, and quite possibly know what happened, to have aided and abetted him, she needs to be in jail.

What makes this more appalling is that this man was an illegal alien. We have enough pervs in this country, we do not need to be allowing them in by the droves across our porous southern border. Had he not been here, this would not have happened to this girl, that is the biggest slap in the face.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Sheesh! I CAN'T WAIT TO DIE!!!
    Ex-Oc, I hate to say it but that seems to be the only "escape". Each day brings me closer to Jesus.

However, I'm far to stubborn to die just yet and besides that, it would make the OBLs happy so not gonna happen right now.

AE

SicNTiredInSoCal, my main statement to illegal aliens who say that this is their land and they are going to take it back has always been "when you can pry it from my cold dead hands, and likely, you will not be able to even then". Another one is "you have to go through me to take it, and buddy, that is NOT something you want to try".
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":32m35pu9
    THIS HAPPENED IN MY STATE????? Arrrggggh!!! And we're going to have a Mexican consulate here????? More of this trash is gonna move to my state!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Ex-OC, this is why I tell people who say they don't care about CA anymore or that they wish we'd fall into the ocean- that they need to pay close attn to what happens here. What happens in CA will soon be in thier backyard if they don't take action NOW. Now I see that is is in ID...one of the places a lot of the Californians have run to aka "white flight" state.

It's almost like, "you can run, but you cannot hide", they WILL be in your town soon! Illegal immigration is like a thick cancer spreading across the country!!!!!!!! There is NO good thing that comes of it.

This is beyond disgusting!
    Sic, you are sooo correct. It's like now we have to look for a whole other COUNTRY to move to. Unfortunately, most of them are infested with jihadists. Sheesh! I CAN'T WAIT TO DIE!!! That seems to be my only recourse out of this now. Hahhahha. Sigh. [/quote:32m35pu9]

I keep saying I'm glad I'm older because I have better things and places to look forward to. I'm fighting this fight for my kids and grandkids.

I keep saying I'm glad I'm older because I have better things and places to look forward to. I'm fighting this fight for my kids and grandkids.
    An older woman I am friends with said basically the same thing to me today (we were not talking about IA's but all the OTHER weird stuff going down right now and I almost envied her.

She was telling me that when she was a teacher, she got an evaluation once and one of her students said, "She tells a lot of stories of how it used to be when she was younger and it makes our life seem odd."

I guess if you don't know how good things CAN be-then life's ok as it is.

Which is reason # 1,000,000 why we are in the mess we are in.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    An older woman I am friends with said basically the same thing to me today (we were not talking about IA's but all the OTHER weird stuff going down right now and I almost envied her.

She was telling me that when she was a teacher, she got an evaluation once and one of her students said, "She tells a lot of stories of how it used to be when she was younger and it makes our life seem odd."

I guess if you don't know how good things CAN be-then life's ok as it is.

Which is reason # 1,000,000 why we are in the mess we are in.

Isn't that the truth. They have no frame of reference. The have no sense of what life was like and how good it was. These kids are being taught everything else but history and life. That's why grandparents are SO important to their grandkids. Pictures, journal you write about your life will be VERY important to them.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Im not surprised. Thats the sad thing. WEHN ARE OUR REPS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE MONSTERS!!!!!!!!
    Well, since this happened in MY HOME STATE (!!!! GRRRR) I emailed my state senator.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast