Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was listening to a local radio station here in Idaho. It was talk radio and of course this was the topic. The question posed to callers was "What kind of justice should this rapist have?" Most of the callers were men, and 100% of their comments all said about the same thing: "Just give me 10 minutes alone with the guy." Hahhaha. Idaho justice at its best!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Hey, Sic -- I really love your avatar!! It just gives me a headache sometimes. LOL.
    I get a lot of compliments on it. The topic of IA's makes people bonkers and the avatar is a good "model" for what most of us feel like doing when we read some of these posts....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Hey, Sic -- I really love your avatar!! It just gives me a headache sometimes. LOL.
    I get a lot of compliments on it. The topic of IA's makes people bonkers and the avatar is a good "model" for what most of us feel like doing when we read some of these posts....
    YES, DON'T EVER CHANGE IT! Everytime I see it, I empathize with it!! LOL.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":1zm0abau
    YES, DON'T EVER CHANGE IT! Everytime I see it, I empathize with it!! LOL.[/quote:1zm0abau]

I don't plan to. It's become my "trademark"! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I just cannot fathom what the blank was wrong with the mother, that she would not know something was not right about everything. Was her legal status in this country talked about anywhere in any articles anyone has seen?

So the age of consent in Mexico is 12? What perverted corruted male politician down there felt this was an "ok" age for a man to have sex with a girl? SICK!!!!!

Yes, we need to forwrd this onto our officials, but we need the link where it talks about his legal status so they realize this is not an "immigrant" that this piece of trash is in this country illegally and this would not have happened had he not been here if our borders had been secured.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Here's an interesting fact:
    We did some searching and found out that in Mexico, where Gutierrez-Juarez is from, the age of consent varies between 12 and 18.
    This is the United States Of America and our laws apply here.
    Mexican law doesn't mean a bloody thing here. And this Mexican law is perverted and enables pedophiles IMO.
    How can the age of consent in Mexico vary by 6 years--age 12 to 18--depends on the age of the victim?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

April
    OUTRAGEOUS!! I cannot even put into words how horrendous this is!!!

Second person arrested for raping 10-year-old girl

01:48 PM PDT on Sunday, May 11, 2008

By YSABEL BILBAO / KTVB

KTVB

Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez (left) and Isabel Chasarez (right) are charged with raping a 10-year-old girl in Eastern Oregon after she gave birth to a child.

FREMONT COUNTY - A 10-year-old Eastern Idaho girl gives birth, and now two people are behind bars accused of her rape.

The Fremont County Prosecutor's Office has charged 27-year-old Isabel Chasarez with felony child endangerment.

Chasarez was arrested Friday and booked on a $50,000 bond.

Police will not tell us the connection between Chasarez and the 10-year-old rape victim.

But they do say that this woman is the girlfriend of Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez. He is accused of raping the child, which police say led to her pregnancy.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/idaho/sto ... 6e674.html

So Isabel Chasarez is the child's mother and also the girlfriend of this pervert who raped the child at least 3 times.

Can this story get any worse?

AE

Again, the scars emotionally on this girl must be beyond reason. Will she EVER be able to have a normal life after this?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast