Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OMG they had a rally in Raleigh yesterday, walking for immigration reform. This lady said "we are withholding our hospitality to illegal immigrants"....no way!

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    No American Gets Ahead is a more appropriate name of this boosh program.
    You know, had_enuf, I read (somewhere) that the No Child Left Behind was a complete failure from the beginning, and of course, Bush knew it. So, his PR firms PAY news stations to tell us it IS working! If that's true, it should be illegal. Oh, but then again, apparently BUSH has his own problems understanding the word "ILLEGAL".

As a woman who raised two children alone, I understand your struggle. And to think, we do the "raising" the best way we know how, working more jobs usually than is healthy for a person, only to find out our very hard-earned tax money is going to support this.

It's a slap in the face to every single American single mom. We fight hard enough in this life; we fight too hard to see money contributed (literally by our sweat in many cases, doing those jobs "Amerians just won't do") to help families who cheat the very system we work so hard to stay above cheating. They're in this country illegally. They have no right to take from our children to give to theirs. How many tax dollars of struggling single AMERICAN moms have been wasted on foreign children, instead of being INVESTED our own American children?

I'll get off my soapbox now. I know this is costing all Americans, not just single moms.

I don't know where the NO child left behind idea came up...I suppose they thought it might help illegal immigrants, whom do not teach their children to learn the ENGLISH language. It puts a stress on the school teachers and the system. Kids are frustrated and act up joining gangs and causing havoic!

I know we have MANY people from other countries here illegally as well. However, they make their children learn the language!

It is frustrating when these people receive freebies and I pay high medical premiums on health care for my and my children! I also have a special needs child and it would be easier to just quit my job and stay home with him. I work because I want to teach values.

My oldest can speak Spanish, my middle son refuses and is learning French!
    They will go to college!

What is the choice she had to put her kids in foster care in the US. Who was supposed to pay for that?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    She is doing the right thing. I wish her and her family well in her true home back in Mexico.

I agree! People need to come the legal way!

Hey they needed to take Alberto Gonzales and King George with them...oh and mister homeland security
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

They'll be back.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Correct they will be back...the kids will be back! I'm sure there more to the story. However, I believe we need to continue...oops did I say continue? No, we need to START sending ALL the illegal immigrants BACK, enforce the border and stop giving them free assistance.

Many are claiming disability...we have many illegal Hispanic teenagers on the East Coast in gangs, taking drugs prescribed by doctors whom are pregnant.
    I can just imagine how what the health of these babies will be.

They are claiming they are bipolar, have PTSD, numerous mental illness and they will receive SSI checks that are meant for legal citizens.

The price on the medications each of these teenage children receive is outragous & we are paying for them.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    They'll be back.
    NO doubt they'll be back!!! The kids have American rights to be here,on our tax dollars that is. We I needed help as a single mom with 3 kids, I made $2.00 over the food stamp limit and got nothing. Paid for our crappy health insurance through the state too.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast