Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think you hit the nail on the head, Sosad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MATTY

I'm not buying that little added information.
    It was conveniently Anonymous. Laughing Conveniently added to the piece.

Nope, I didn't fall off the turnip wagon yesterday. Sounds good though.
    A real tear jerker
    Amazing, how someone can make up a story and rumors spread!

I appreciate all that ICE is doing!

A real tear jerker right (being sarcastic)

Matty, it says she came here in 1985, 21 years ago. The question is why did they not get in on the 1986 amnesty??
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosadforus

Well, if this was a true case. The family had been her illegally for 21 years, I would have to say it’s their own fault. They came here illegally, did not have a network in place to support them, nor make them aware to become legal citizens.

My family took in a boy and girl from Vietnam; they came as refugees (boat people). They came sponsored with church involvement. These 2 children came not being able to speak the English Language; they had not eaten American food, nor had slept in a bed, or experienced a cold winter, such as we have up north. However, they learned quickly!
    The church that sponsored them was a Lutheran Church in Minnesota; they meet with other families who had taken in children on a regular basis. My family helped them become Legal Citizens. My sister as I call her, “Chi” went on to college to receive a degree in accounting, currently owns her own home and is contributing to society. She came to this country through proper LEGAL channels and was not HANDED LEGAL STATUS or CITIZENSHIP. She sat in a camp for a long time waiting her turn to come on a boat to this country. She had to earn it and take a test! She probably knows more about this country then many of us born here.

My point is with all the Illegal undocumented people in this country it drains OUR system. We now have young Hispanic girls running around pregnant, involved in gangs, taking prescribed drugs for free paid with OUR TAX dollars! Most likely, these babies will have problems. If they came legally then we would have the networks in place such as my sister “Chi” from Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Sosadforus

Well, if this was a true case. The family had been her illegally for 21 years, I would have to say it’s their own fault. They came here illegally, did not have a network in place to support them, nor make them aware to become legal citizens.

My family took in a boy and girl from Vietnam; they came as refugees (boat people). They came sponsored with church involvement. These 2 children came not being able to speak the English Language; they had not eaten American food, nor had slept in a bed, or experienced a cold winter, such as we have up north. However, they learned quickly!
    The church that sponsored them was a Lutheran Church in Minnesota; they meet with other families who had taken in children on a regular basis. My family helped them become Legal Citizens. My sister as I call her, “Chi” went on to college to receive a degree in accounting, currently owns her own home and is contributing to society. She came to this country through proper LEGAL channels and was not HANDED LEGAL STATUS or CITIZENSHIP. She sat in a camp for a long time waiting her turn to come on a boat to this country. She had to earn it and take a test! She probably knows more about this country then many of us born here.

My point is with all the Illegal undocumented people in this country it drains OUR system. We now have young Hispanic girls running around pregnant, involved in gangs, taking prescribed drugs for free paid with OUR TAX dollars! Most likely, these babies will have problems. If they came legally then we would have the networks in place such as my sister “Chi” from Vietnam.
    Matty,

Sounds like you have a wonderful family and your right, people like your sister are exactly the kind of citizens that the United States used to strive for, people loyal to this country first and formost, that does not say people should not be proud of their heritage.

most of the people coming here illegally for some reason feel we owe them, think it is our duty to take care of them, we are not talking of 1 or 2 people by choice, we are talking of milllions of people they are using our tax money for and we don't even get any input, we are being forced to care for them. Their own government does nothing, And our country has sent the message its okay!!

As for the couple with the four kids, in 1986 illegal immigration was a big deal and everybody new about it, if these two people did not go for it, I would say they did not care to become a citizens at the time, so they missed the boat, another bad decision on the part of alot of illegal immigrants, so they and their children must pay the price today. but then we are all responsible for our decisions.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Matty,

Sounds like you have a wonderful family and your right, people like your sister are exactly the kind of citizens that the United States used to strive for, people loyal to this country first and formost, that does not say people should not be proud of their heritage.

most of the people coming here illegally for some reason feel we owe them, think it is our duty to take care of them, we are not talking of 1 or 2 people by choice, we are talking of milllions of people they are using our tax money for and we don't even get any input, we are being forced to care for them. Their own government does nothing, And our country has sent the message its okay!!

As for the couple with the four kids, in 1986 illegal immigration was a big deal and everybody new about it, if these two people did not go for it, I would say they did not care to become a citizens at the time, so they missed the boat, another bad decision on the part of alot of illegal immigrants, so they and their children must pay the price today. but then we are all responsible for our decisions.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SOSADFORUS

I know many people in this country whom are here illegally, refused to become citizens of the U.S.A. I have asked them “why, not become a legal citizen and go through the process?” The answer from a woman I know was she feels an obligation to the Philippians the place in which she was born. We have many people living here ILLEGALLY not only from Hispanic countries, but many others as well.

My sister Chi came here without her parents and eventually she was able to sponsor the rest of her family to come legally to this country. The current problem of the flood gates being opened to illegal individuals without networks and supports is draining our country and American Dream! Many of these individuals join gangs as their support network. They do not want to learn the English language. When my sister came I never saw anyone cater to her having Vietnamese on any phone to push 1 for any such language. My parents helped them learn English and learn the customs, along with her native customs. I also learned a tremendous amount from her. She makes the best spring egg rolls in town. It is truly sad, when people want to come here legally, will contribute to this great country, are waiting their turn are denied. Do I feel sorry for anyone having to leave the country with children due to being her illegally? The answer is “NO”! My sister Chi came here as a child 12 yrs old, without her biological parents and my parents provided as parents.

know many people in this country whom are here illegally, refused to become citizens of the U.S.A. I have asked them “why, not become a legal citizen and go through the process?” The answer from a woman I know was she feels an obligation to the Philippians the place in which she was born. We have many people living here ILLEGALLY not only from Hispanic countries, but many others as well.
    Matty, people who do not become a citizen if they have the opportunity, because they feel a bigger obligation to their home country are not people we want as citizens, and they should not be surprised or offended if sent home to their country of orgin.

Illegal immigration is wrong no matter what country the person is coming from. In this day and age of terrorism we need to know who is in our country, people coming here should have to have health exams, criminal back round checks, this is only fair to the citizens and our children. You just cannot bring in a whole 3rd world country and it not have an negative impact on our society. We have diseases we eradicated years ago that are now again on the verge of becoming epidemic.

Beside all that, open borders and this illegal immigration is only the begging of the North American Union and the end of our constitution and sovereignty. Which one can talk on forever about

"It's absurd," Schey said. "Four American children are effectively being forced to leave their own country."

just because we paid for their delievery does not mean we want them here. now it is mexicos turn to pay for their people.

I know a family the man was in the Philippians and got a woman pregnant while stationed there. He thought the best thing to do was marry her. She came to our country after the baby was born; the baby was a citizen of the Philippians and is a legal residence of our country now. The baby grew up; he is now in his 20’s and living on welfare. He recently got a young American girl pregnant and neither work. I have talked to them, told them they need to be legal U.S. citizens. They have no desire to become citizens; they just want the free perks.

Therefore, from what I understand people can have a green card, live in the country forever; just renew the green card every so often. They get all the free benefits. I believe if you want to live in a country you need to become a legal citizen.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Matty, this is likely true about the green cards as a man my husband works with has one and has been here about 20 years, bought a house with a HUD loan, and has raised three kids here, all benefiting from all the goods our society has bestowed upon them. He is a nice guy, but I do not believe they should have qualified for a HUD loan as he and his wife are not citizens of this country.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast