Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    They'll be back.
    NO doubt they'll be back!!! The kids have American rights to be here,on our tax dollars that is. We I needed help as a single mom with 3 kids, I made $2.00 over the food stamp limit and got nothing. Paid for our crappy health insurance through the state too.
    And my guess is that if you only made $2 over the guideline limit, you were doing at least one of those jobs "Americans just won't do". I don't know why every hard-working, taxpaying single mom in America isn't screaming her butt off about this.

Most likely because we have to work & focus on raising our kids!

I have made my voice & opinion know!

Well Elvira, if these people can do it with 4 kids you can certainly do it with one, stop stalling and get the inevitalble over with, go home!!

I don't believe even if their children are citizens they can get back in once they have been deported!!

Its sad for the children but alot of children suffer for their parents choices even children who have parents that are citizens of this country and there is noway we can help them all. I wish them a good life in Mexico!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Aguirre and her husband Pedro Ramirez, a longtime manager at an Albertsons grocery store in Palo Alto who has been in the United States since 1985, were arrested
    They've been here illegally since 1985. I'd like to know what fake id her husband used to get a management position at a grocery store.
    I'm glad she came to her senses and left with her children, so they can all be together.

Illegally here and have'nt learned English in 22 years! Please!

No assimilation, they want to be catered too and have us accomodate their language!!! No Way!!

They should of flagged the father years ago!!

Enough! The IRS has to start checking SS#'s!

lsmith1338 I think your AVATAR is so Cute!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    bren223, I too had my time as a single parent years ago. The issue I had then was that not that I made too much myself, but that child support had been ordered through the courts and that put me over, yet I had not once received child suppot I told the state, but they told me that it did not matter, only that it was ordered and that was figured into my income!

So my daughter and I ate little. Her main meal was free lunch at school. For me it was rice cakes at lunch, and dinner for a long time was pancake from a Costco sized bag of pancake mix someone from our church gave us. To this day she (now 24) does not like pancakes.

They want all sorts of verification from Americans, and count every last penny you make, yet will take the word of illegal aliens and give them all sorts of help (yes I have personally witnessed it).

I am sick of the excuses and whining these illegals are doing to keep getting their way. I want to see continuous deportations, no matter how long they have been here, and no matter how many kids they have had here.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is more to the story. The family went back to Mexico! I wonder why they received threatening phone calls...I'm sure it has something to do with the reason that ICE was enforcing them go back to Mexico!

"She's just very concerned about complying with the law," said Los Angeles attorney Peter Schey, of the Center for Human Rights, a legal and immigrant advocacy organization. "She, like many immigrants, share a real fear of breaking the law."
    An illegal concerned about complying with the law?????? She must be the only one!!!

Re: Illegal immigrant mother takes her American children to

[quote="jean"]Posted on Fri, Apr. 06, 2007email thisprint this
    Illegal immigrant mother takes her American children to Mexico
    By Jessie Mangaliman

San Jose Mercury News

The arrests of Aguirre and Ramirez became the rallying cry of immigrant advocates denouncing the ICE sweeps they say have caused the break-up of mixed-status families made up of legal and illegal immigrants.

OOPS WHICH ONE IS LEGAL??

The four children of the couple - Pedro Jr., 15; Adrian, 12; Yadira, 10; and Adriana, 6 - were all born at Stanford Medical Center and raised in East Palo Alto and Palo Alto. All of them were attending schools in Palo Alto.

"It's absurd," Schey said. "Four American children are effectively being forced to leave their own country."
    HUMMM...CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.. THE FIRST CHILD WAS BORN 1991-92, THE SECOND 1993-94, THE THIRD ONE 1996-1997, THE FOURTH 2000-2001...DIDN'T THE STORY ABOUT THESE PEOPLE SAY SHE CAME HERE IN 1995... GOT CAUGHT AND CAME BACK A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER??? IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY HOW MANY WERE REALLY BORN HERE??? AND LANDING DOESN'T MAKE YOU A CITIZEN...AND ACCORDING TO THE CHILD ACT OF 2000..IT STATES ONE PARENT MUST BE LEGAL....
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

OH...BTW

BY THE WAY...WHY IS IT THAT ICE SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT BREAKING UP FAMILIES OF CRIMINALS.....THEY AREN'T CONCERNED WHEN A CITIZEN WOMEN IS CHARGED AND LOCKED UP AND SHE HAS CHILDREN...
    OH...HELL
    THEY AREN'T EVEN CONCERNED ABOUT BREAKING UP CITIZEN FAMILIES OF BORDER AGENTS WHO ARE POLITICALLY USED PAWNS AND RAILROADED INTO PRISIONS
    AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO... PAY TAXES, DO THEIR JOBS, CONTRIBUTE, VOTERS, PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE AND ARE THE BACKBONE OF THIS COUNTRY...WE WHO BY THE WAY ...MONETARILY... ARE SUPPORTING THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS.............
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast