Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh it cost us so very much more than that money wise, quality of life wise, jobs, schools,hospitals,votes wise.

They will stack us like wood to make a dollar. They will do anything, anything for a dollar.

We have very evil people at the helm right now. It's going to take more than faxes on phone calls to unclench their grubby , greedy, traitorous hands, off of America. They are destroying it from within and all those well of enough to keep the filth at a distance just don't get it.

It's going to take much more than phone calls and faxes, this administration is determined to destroy America. The enemies have invaded and the enemies are in charge.

No wonder illegal invaders can afford to drive around in Escalades! So when is enough enough! This is outright theft and obummer is suing Arizona to prevent that state from doing anything about this crisis!

Enough to make blood shoot out of my eyes!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year, Stud

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Moreover, the study’s breakdown of costs on a state-by-state basis shows that in states with the largest number of illegals, the costs of illegal immigration are often greater than current, crippling budget deficits. In Texas, for example, the additional cost of immigration, $16.4 billion, is equal to the state’s current budget deficit; in California the additional cost of illegal immigration, $21.8 billion, is $8 billion more than the state’s current budget deficit of $13.8 billion; and in New York, the $6.8 billion deficit is roughly two-thirds the $9.5 billion yearly cost of its illegal population, according to Jack Martin, the researcher who completed the study.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/02/im ... ts-reform/
    ===============================

Staggering, yet the OPEN BORDER LOBBYISTS are still powerful enough to prevent the border from being secured, ensuring the condition to perpetually worsen.

Not mentioned are the HUMAN COSTS of the illegal alien invasion.

The tens of thousands of Americans who perished at the hands of illegal aliens continue to go unmentioned.

More Americans have been killed by illegal aliens than have died in both Iraq and Afghanistan since 9/11/01.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Most illegal aliens do not pay a dime for the the medical care, feeding or education of their U.S. born children. As long as taxpayers keep footing these bills, the states will continue to suffer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Most illegal aliens do not pay a dime for the the medical care, feeding or education of their U.S. born children. As long as taxpayers keep footing these bills, the states will continue to suffer.
    My wife and I have been married for 23 years now. We chose to have only two children so that we could afford to provide a better life for them.

Now here I sit at the age of 55 watching my government GIVE to IAs that which my ancestors and I WORKED SO HARD to attain.

[quote=ALIPAC][quote]
    * The $113 billion in outlays for services and benefits to illegal aliens and their families represents an average cost to native-headed households of $1,117 a year. Because the burdens of illegal immigration are not evenly distributed, the costs are much higher in states with large illegal alien populations.
    * Education for the children of illegal aliens represents the single largest public expenditure at an annual cost of $52 billion. Nearly all of that cost is absorbed by state and local governments.

Federation for American Immigration Reform
    25 Massachusetts Avenue - Suite 330 Washington DC, 20001

============================================

These cost are only for support services cost. They do NOT reflect the incomes of at least 8 MILLION illegal aliens now working here.

Nor do they count the costs associated with loss of incomes by Americans who have murdered or disable by illegal aliens being here in the United States.
    Last edited by Jean; 07-21-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    My wife and I have been married for 23 years now. We chose to have only two children so that we could afford to provide a better life for them.

Now here I sit at the age of 55 watching my government GIVE to IAs that which my ancestors and I WORKED SO HARD to attain.
    Im 40, married 16 years, with two kids ages 8 and 9. My mom told me that back in the 50's and 60's Americans were told NOT to have "too many" kids because of overpopulation. Now we are being overrun with third worlders who have as many kids as they desire and no one does a damn thing about it.

Soylent Green anyone?

I don't understand why pregnant illegals aren't reported and deported before they can give birth in the U.S. They show up by the thousands every day in taxpayer funded health departments throughout the country, getting free prenatal care for months on end before they finally give birth to a citizen anchor baby. Why is this allowed?! Where is ICE? Why is no enforcement directed in this area?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12