Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nov. 12, 2008: Lorenzo Jimenez in front of a home he owns in Roswell, Ga.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

Nov. 12, 2008: Lorenzo Jimenez in front of a home he owns in Roswell, Ga.
    I hope an order of deportation will help wipe that flippant grin of this invaders face!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    And a two year old has a credit history to base a loan on???????

I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was thinking the same thing! That original Realtor pulled some kind of strings to get that loan approved!
    By law a person under the age of 18 cannot enter into a legal and binding contract.. Period
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I can't wait for these anchor babies to grow up and when they try to get loans and other things they won't be able to because mommy and daddy screwed them over!

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    I can't wait for these anchor babies to grow up and when they try to get loans and other things they won't be able to because mommy and daddy screwed them over!
    They wont be screwed,They will just steal your identity!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

We are going to be the ones that are "screwed" when these anchor babies go to collect ss benefits and their records indicate they have 60 years of contributions, because their illegal mommy and daddy used Jr's social security number!

Nobody is checking now. What makes anyone believe they are going to be checking then!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I wonder how many other illegal invaders are using their anchor's social security number to get jobs, loans, and anything else in which a ss is needed. What is it with these people? Are they in the clear so long as they can produce a valid social security number, irrespective of whether it actually belongs to them?

Now you know why these people and those who do business with them are vehimately opposed to E-Verify! No more using your two year old's social security number to get a loan!

You would be shocked at how common this is NoBueno.

What is even more horrendous is that they SELL copies of their anchors' birth certificates and social security cards to other illegal aliens as well. And I'm not talking maybe once to help a relative get a job or whatever.

I'm talking MULTIPLE sales.

In fact, I've turned in quite a few after noticing multiple copies of birth certs and SS#'s coming through the mailbox for my office because they didn't put their individual house number on the forms and whatever when they requested these things.

One of the worst I've seen was one guy who lived here who had two Mexican national kids, girls, and then proceeded to have two anchors....another daughter and then exactly 9 months later, a boy.

Over a period of several months, there were no less than SIX copies of each being mailed to him through my office box #, PER MONTH no less.

It didn't take much to know what they were doing with them either but it didn't stop there. When the oldest girl, who was 18 when they lived here, got into trouble for threatening a neighbor with a knife, the family gave the police the baby's name and social as being that of the oldest girl. The baby was only about 18 months old at the time. Further, I know that at least two warrants have been issued, in that little girl's name, for unpaid fines on a variety of motor vehicle charges and the little son has somehow managed to default on loans for his daddy's big pickup and mommy's mini van.

And this ass**** had the nerve to be beaming and literally weeping......usually after a couple of belts, mind you....... over the so-called "pride and joy at God's blessing" him with a son. Every single time he started up with that it took all I had to keep my mouth shut and not start screaming at him about what I knew and the day he got busted couldn't come fast enough as far as I was concerned.

I wonder, just what kind of fatherly "pride and joy at God's blessing" DOES it take to sell your infant son's identity like it's water anyway?

As I said, this is the WORST, I have seen. I could write literal volumes on the other, more minor, abuses I have first hand knowledge about concerning the exploitation of anchors by their parents. It just boggles the mind to see so many babies who have their own credit cards, checking accounts and cell phones, subscribe to satellite tv, finance furniture, electronics, and vehicles, are being sought by the courts on warrants for any number of things......

..............and here we all thought that infants just spend most of their time eating, sleeping, and going through diapers at warp speed

I'm gonna laugh when these anchor kids get nailed by the IRS for not reporting all their "income" they got from selling their documents to other illegals. The chickens will come home to roost!
    "

I guess I shouldn't be surprised AZW! I mean... if an illegal invader will steal a social security number, why wouldn't they use one that has been hand delivered to them.

What a nightmare that is being created with our social security system regarding these people. Our government is delivering these documents on behalf of anchor babies, right into the hands of their illegal invader parents, to use and exploit in whatever manner they so choose.

Good grief!!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    They wont be screwed,They will just steal your identity!
    You're probably right!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast