Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

181 so far

181 signatures only 37 more need. Please call your state representative and push them to sign, Dem, or Rep. They could have the signatures by the end of the week if we push it, thanks.

http://clerk.house.gov/110/lrc/pd/petitions/Dis5.htm
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

We have to turn the belief around that whoever believes in enforcing our immigration laws is a racist. Only children without recourse think like that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, with Wall Street crashing and EVERYONE talking about the worst recession in decades, it will be soooo STUPID for the illegals to march for their jobs right now!

I say let them march! Wanna bet we'll get that many more Americans waking up and angrily calling Washington to get the illegals out so that we poor Americans can be taken care of, NOT the illegals!

Americans are having a hard enough time right now without illegals siphoning off OUR aid and goverment money!!

These illegal-lovers are so stupid sometimes!! They're just helping our cause even more, and helping to kick themselves out of the country!

Go, marchers, go!!!

TexasGal

TexasGal----

"You know, with Wall Street crashing and EVERYONE talking about the worst recession in decades, it will be soooo STUPID for the illegals to march for their jobs right now! "

I believe you are correct. That is why I hope they do it. Boeing lost the contract for the tankers, 2 million scheduled to lose their homes, unemployment up over 1/2 %. (about 135000 jobs) adding to the 7 million unemployed. Maybe Americans will rip their fat butts away from the opiate of the TV and pay attention.

PS--Did you ever wonder what the status would be today if the Main Stream Media showed all the things being done and said by illegal immigrants and their supporters????

Recently the organization Fair Immigration Reform Movement (FIRM), launched alerts due to the strenght of the SAVE Act.

That says it all. Yes, Phrede I wouldn't be here either if it hadn't been for those marches. It also behooves us to think on all the states that have passed bills lately to cut down on illegal hiring. Do they REALLY think that marches will help their image. GO FOR IT WE NEED MORE MEMBERS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will be out there handing them Mexican flags to wave. Go ahead morons, shoot yourself in the foot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    We have to turn the belief around that whoever believes in enforcing our immigration laws is a racist. Only children without recourse think like that.
    If anybody mentions this turn it on them and say according to REAL immigrants NOT enforcing the immigration laws is racist. See here: http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html. In other words the people who OPPOSE enforcing the immigration laws are the racists and bigots.

This whole "you are a racist for not letting us in" scam was cooked up by the Mexican government and affiliated LaRaza groups. The illegals believe it because that is what Spanish language media tells them. It is a giant lie pushed by the reconquista movement.

Links says "Page Not Found"

FIRM is a project of the center for community change. A couple of their directors are:

Heather Booth
    Director of Health Care Program, AFL-CIO
    Washington, DC

Bill Dempsey
    Director, Capital Stewardship Program
    United Food and Commercial Workers Union
    Washington, DC

If anybody is a member of these Unions or know someone who is a member, they need to give these leaders heck and ask why they are working to lower their wages with a flood of cheap foreign labor!

Ahhhh, yes, May 1st is a glorious day! March On illegals! Be sure to give the USA the finger and hold signs up with the F-word all over it for all to see! Piss off some more Americans and send them here to ALIPAC. It will be very interesting to see how many new members come of this....

In the mean time, I'll be spending my "day without a mexican" shopping, at the park with my kids, and on an uncrowded road, stimulating the economy with MY dollars!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast