Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think I'll go shopping and enjoy my day without illegals.

These people make pests of themselves. Do they really think marching will help them gain amnesty? It will backfire and piss off more citizens who are finding it more difficult to pay their bills. Illegals are the last thing the people want or need.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    They just don't get it do they? It's like Janet Murguia trying to take away our freedom of speech. They think if they bulldoze us over they will achieve their agenda. I don't think they realize that their actions have the opposite effect. The visual of thousands of illegal immigrants marching in the streets demanding their rights is polarizing to the American people. It makes us angry. We are still the majority in this country and our voices WILL be heard.

BRING IT ON, ILLEGALS!! BRING IT ON!!

And THANK YOU for the free advertising for us!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Free train rides will be available to all for transportation to the nearest detention resort!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    They just don't get it do they? It's like Janet Murguia trying to take away our freedom of speech. They think if they bulldoze us over they will achieve their agenda. I don't think they realize that their actions have the opposite effect. The visual of thousands of illegal immigrants marching in the streets demanding their rights is polarizing to the American people. It makes us angry. We are still the majority in this country and our voices WILL be heard.
    Yes, ourcountrynottheirs, "they just don't get it."

This is PRECISELY why they lose. Instead of trying to understand American thinking of over 200 years, they stubbornly STAY IN DENIAL, thinking that THEY CAN CHANGE HOW WE THINK. In other words, they do not know how to play PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE. Better for us! Obviously, they are not good at war...."Know thy enemy" is something they don't understand. FALSE NATIONAL PRIDE rather than intellectual strategy is their downfall.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

You know, when people would tell me that non-citizens were getting social services, I didn't believe them. After all, when we came here over 40 years ago, it was mandated that we had to be self-supporting.

Imagine my shock when I saw millions of marchers, on spanish channel, waving Mexican flags and some wearing shirts that said "I'm illegal, so what?" I was further shocked and incredibly angry when I saw this was happening in the US! These weren't IMMIGRANTS marching, they were illegal aliens!

Up to that point, many in my family supported LaRaza. That support died on that day. How DARE these ingrates show a host country such venom and abject disrespect?

In my birth country, if the people didn't like the way the country was headed, they changed it! We didn't run to another country, take advantage of their generosity and unleash chaos!

My advise to these groups of illegal aliens, if you can't or won't fight for your rights in YOUR country, you deserve NONE in mine!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

"It is more of the same", commented the director of CHIRLA. "If the law passes, we are going to have a bigger problem than now, because it would extend the program for verification of employment, it would give more money for raids, they would arrest more people whose data does not coincide with their social security and it would offer funds so that police officers do the work of Immigration".
    IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT PROGRAM TO ME!

What is it they dont like? That is would cause trouble for ILLEGAL ALIENS?

Every country in the world has stricter immigration policies.

Police Officers SHOULD BE REQUIRED to carry out immigration raids, checks, arrests, and deportation procedures.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    FALSE NATIONAL PRIDE rather than intellectual strategy is their downfall.
    Well first you need an intellect to have an intellectual strategy. Of course if they had a great intellect they would make their countries much better and wouldn't come here in the first place. But instead they think they are doing us a great favor by stealing $330 billion from Americans every year!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    I think I'll go shopping and enjoy my day without illegals.
    Two years ago after their first march someone asked what I thought about it. I said I wish they would march and boycott every day, it was so nice without them!

I had a thought, maybe we should designate May 1st "Hire an American" day? Pass out flyers to businesses with websites that promote hiring Americans?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast