Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bowman....thats a GREAT idea!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

great idea

"I had a thought, maybe we should designate May 1st "Hire an American" day? Pass out flyers to businesses with websites that promote hiring Americans"

I agree, what a great idea. Maybe some one can get Lou Dobbs to advertise this.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

We should start a phone and e-mail campaign for May 1st, in support of the save act.

i hope the aliens and co. march EVERY DAY. with the economy falling apart, millions of forclosures, stock market goin up and down like a yoyo,let'em march. it really pisses off americans to see these criminals massing and getting so brazen, RIGHT ON THE 5PM NEWS! what are they marching for anyway? to let all of the USA know "we need illegal aliens" or the ECONOMY WILL FAIL? it's already failing, they gotta get a new line!LET THEM MARCH!!! if the SAVE ACT passes, it will be the single most important piece of legislation in decades. along with the SCOTUS ruling to repeal the DC gun ban, a great year can be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I had a thought, maybe we should designate May 1st "Hire an American" day? Pass out flyers to businesses with websites that promote hiring Americans?

Wonderful idea Bowman!!!

Every May 1st could be designated to promoting hiring of Americans. No more jobs given to illegals, no more American jobs outsourced, and the return of American jobs to American soil!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I had a thought, maybe we should designate May 1st "Hire an American" day? Pass out flyers to businesses with websites that promote hiring Americans?

Wonderful idea Bowman!!!

Every May 1st could be designated to promoting hiring of Americans. No more jobs given to illegals, no more American jobs outsourced, and the return of American jobs to American soil!!
    That's a great idea.

Thanks for all the positive response to my May 1 "Hire an American Day" idea. I will put together some links we can print and hand out to employers. I will post it in a couple of days, I am pretty busy right now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234